Chemist jobs :Your imagination is the limit

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Mark Murphy in Kansas City, Kansas

59 months ago

I have been a chemist for 26 years and I never stop looking for a new job in a new field. I started out doing soil and water testing at a agricultural research sation and now I am playing Nuclear pharmaceutical process engineer in a hospital making anti-matter on a daily bases; earning 6 figures. My point is never stop learning, do not limit your self to one type of job and do not be afraid of living in different places.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ren in Abingdon, Maryland

50 months ago

Thank you for this....I'm at a crossroads in my life right now. Not getting paid enough for the amount of work i put in at my job (the only person working in 2 different sections of the laboratory), and i'm always on call. I look forward to the day when i make 6 figures, or get close to it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

loras in Hollywood, Florida

49 months ago

Ren in Abingdon, Maryland said: Thank you for this....I'm at a crossroads in my life right now. Not getting paid enough for the amount of work i put in at my job (the only person working in 2 different sections of the laboratory), and i'm always on call. I look forward to the day when i make 6 figures, or get close to it.

Lots of luck on this.Pick another profession if you are looking for monetary gains.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Adam in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

40 months ago

Loras in Hollywood FL. I was wondering of you could help us. We need a chemist who can perform the synthesis of hypothiocyanate. We have the compounds to make it, but just want to make sure we are doing it right. We are in south Florida also. This would be a short term job and then maybe some consulting. If you would like more information, please email me at jhimmel@bellsouth.net

Thanks,
Alan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.