Civil Engineer Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Ahmed in Mosul, Iraq

70 months ago

Hello all,
Please I wanted to ask who knows some questions

1- I'm in Iraq and studying my 1st year at Water Resources Engineering in Mosul University, is it something cool to continue studying it?
2- Sometimes I see (a Civil Engineer wanted) on Yahoo! jobs so am I in that field or should the company notify like that (a Water Resources Engineer wanted)?
3- What is your opinion about this Department of Engineering because I may have another chance to study another thing abroad?

Thank you all ...
Ahmed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jigna in Chicago, Illinois

67 months ago

Engineer Jobs in Houston, Texas said: If you are looking for civil engineer jobs you should check out www.civilengineerjobsource.com . It contains direct links to the career sections of Civil Engineering Firms throughout the nation.

Thanks for giving this information. I been applying for job positions since more than a year now, no luck. I have a BS degree plus MS with construction engg. major,haven't finish my project yet but,,,,,,,will be soon, but doesn't seam like that's enough, please give me some career advise with my back ground, if anyone have one. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Engineer Jobs in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

jigna in Chicago, Illinois said: Thanks for giving this information. I been applying for job positions since more than a year now, no luck. I have a BS degree plus MS with construction engg. major,haven't finish my project yet but,,,,,,,will be soon, but doesn't seam like that's enough, please give me some career advise with my back ground, if anyone have one. Thanks

You should get LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. You will have to pass a fairly tough test but this will give you a leg up on other applicants. The AEC (Architectural, Engineering, Construction) field is moving more and more towards green building practices.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jigna in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

Thanks a lot for your time and attention, it means lot to me. I will do. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.