The Truth About Adjusting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Dont Do it in Wayne, New Jersey

31 months ago

Hi everyone.

I have been in the adjusting business since 1997 and I will admit it was a mistake to get in it back then. At the time, it seemed like a good idea. Here was this big insurance company wanting to hire me, they would train me and I liked the idea. Fast forward to the present time and my life couldnt be more miserable.

The truth about adjusting is that its a stressful field. All day long you go around looking at damage, meeting with people involved in accidents, etc. For those on the road, you drive hundreds of miles in a day. For those in the office, you get attacked on the phone. Management at any of these companies is usually not all that forgiving.

I will give you some honest advice. Read the posts in this forum. Do not get into adjusting. If its gotten this bad in life where you are considering adjusting as a career then consider moving to a state with low unemployment and starting over there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

NoMasSurveys in Humble, Texas

31 months ago

I 100% agree with the above comment. I seriously doubt 95% of people have ever had a job this terrible. Non stop stress, more work that any human being can handle. And surveys... Enjoy taking credit for other people's mistakes, you'll love it! It is challenging to describe how hard this job is. To any good people, watch out and look else where.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.