Experinced Delivery driver looking for a delivery job, but i have moving violations.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

kalunie69 in Decatur, Georgia

73 months ago

I'm a current Class A CDL holder with tanker, hazmat and double and triples endorsements. I have over 2 years of local and line haul delivery experience. I'm a excellent driver that has had a few unfortunate incidents. I have 4 moving violations 1) Speeding 7/06 0>10 2) Speeding 10/07 0>10 3) 9/07 Improper lane change w/Accident 4) Speeding 5/08 70/55. If someone could please give me help or direction on how i can get back into a truck and back out on the road it would be much appreciated. Im open to various driving opportunities. I'm experienced in driving dry vans.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

slow down. i have been driving for 15 years. no violations or accident. i drive local, and linehaul to ny,md.ny. your class A is not good at this time. it is going to take years for this to go away. why drive so fast. i get .50 per mile and if i work city, its 20.50hr.teamsters 249. slow down good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

john earl mcclendon in Naperville, Illinois

56 months ago

my reply I am seeking a rewarding and challenging employment opportuity that will utilize my highly efficent and developed driving skills.I john look forward to to a favorable response!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.