unsatisfactory safety record on d,a.c. report

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

gary downs in Long Beach, California

66 months ago

have clean mvr been driving for 5 months worked for cr england they put unsatisfactory safety record on my d.a.c. which is in correct had very minor accident in truck stop while backing up to park is was non recordable the whole issue is i quit need a job can someone help me some advice on who hires without looking at my d.a.c. report please e-mail at downsgary23@YAHOO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Karen120960 in Dayton, Ohio

55 months ago

Does Dacfix really work ? If their is anybody out there that has used it let me know Karen120960@yahoo.com....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kmoran in Troy, New York

55 months ago

Karen120960 in Dayton, Ohio said: Does Dacfix really work ? If their is anybody out there that has used it let me know Karen120960@yahoo.com....

I have never used DACfix but I can tell you that most companies use more than one service when they qualify a driver . Dac Fix may help on dac but the other services will still report I'm sure that what dacfix does is the same the old credit repair companies used by flood a server with disinformation and disputes till it locks down Dont Waste your money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony2010 in Muskogee, Oklahoma

55 months ago

Dacfix charges you money for things you can do yourself for free with DAC. Any CDL driver can call DAC or go to www.hireright.com and file their own dispute for free or even get their own DAC report for free. You want to have a current copy of your DAC before you file a dispute because there may be other things on it that you want to dispute. When you file a dispute on the website you have to keep the case number that it gives you. You can dispute ANYTHING ON your DAC. You can't dispute things that aren't on your DAC like a company owes you money or you were discharged unfairly. Only the information on your DAC, that you feel is reporting wrong can be disputed. If you were discharged and you dispute that you were discharged unfairly, that is not a true dispute and you would have wasted your time sending DAC a dispute and then receive a letter in the mail saying a dispute could not be filed because the company is reporting that you were discharged. It is helpful to give DAC copies of anything that will support your dispute. Keep in mind, the DAC report is made up of previous employers that add their employment records to DAC's database. DAC can not force a company to change their employment record.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

nytehawke in Leavenworth, Kansas

44 months ago

plz ppl dacfix is only gonna take your money an 6 months to just put words on ur DAC saying that u are disputting it an u request it be removed an it wont be removed,i tried it thats all they did ,i have a few non dot incedents an can not get a job an have been trying for now for 3 yrs ,i got a clean dmv record clean drug screens an i have over 2 yrs experiance driving OTR in 48 states in the last 5 yrs ,can some 1 help me find a driving job ????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

T.Mann in Springfield, Oregon

44 months ago

If the info is wrong on your D.A.C. go after the company also by using the fair credit reporting act , look it up or try Google false DAC reports

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mit in Douglas, Georgia

43 months ago

can you ask the company that put it on your dac report to remove or can they remove it.

littrice9 in Washington, District of Columbia

42 months ago

I have one accident & two incident on my Dac Report. Can I get hired somewhere?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

posh1984 in Woodstock, Connecticut

31 months ago

i got fired at pam transport for having my girfriend on the truck and i been driving for two years over the road i been to every state i never had no tickets or any accidents in my whole life they put unsatisfactory safty record cause i had my girlfriend on the truck and i didnot let them no this month there wrong for puting that i cant get a over the road job anymore cause they lied but that dont mean u cant get local

chuck in Minneapolis, Minnesota

27 months ago

class a driver looking for good local driving job

Yousif in El Cajon, California

25 months ago

contact (six,one, nine)438- (four four eight one)If you are an experienced class A driver and is currently looking for a job.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.