Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

sandhya in Bangalore, India

50 months ago

Don't worry.bright future is there in CR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

shyl in Pune, India

39 months ago

Hi all,
I am a MBBS graduate from India. Iam moving to charlotte, NC. Pls suggest whether I can get into any pharma jobs there in Charlotte, whether USMLE is mandatory to enter into pharma jobs as well

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Dipica, Indore in Mumbai, India

38 months ago

God!!!
I was thinking of doing PG diploma in clinical research after completing my M.Pharm (cology), next year... But now I wony do it, and will try for the job in clinical research, right after M. Phar.... Best of Luck to (including me)
Our hardwork and struggle wont go waste... Just have determination, patienvce and trust on GOD....
THNX....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Sandeep in Pune, India

38 months ago

Hii Everyone,
I am Sandeep, Graduate in BHMS and currently pursuing final semester of MBA in Biotechnology from I2IT Pune. Looking for opportunity in profiles like CRA or pharmacovigilance...will it be right profile for me? as I am having lots of interest in such kind of profiles

Thank you
Regards
Dr Sandeep
MBA Biotech.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Suryakant Patel in Surat, India

37 months ago

Jigna in Surat, India said: I had done B.Pharm and at present living in Surat, Gujarat. I am interested in doing job in clinical research. I had an experience of doing job in a CRO in Ahmedabad and being sifted to Surat. Can anyone plz tell me is there any CRO in surat.

No, You should have continued at Ahmedabd. Its best location for CRO/CRA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lanfear in Glassboro, New Jersey

37 months ago

Hi:

I have 6 years of experience in clinical research in the US at both CROs and Pharma companies. I will also have completed my MBA in Pharma management at a reputable university in about 6 months. What are the job prospects for someone like me back in the Delhi area in Pharma and what kind of salary expectations can I have.

Any information would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lankapraneeth in Vijayawada, India

36 months ago

Sir ,
I had 9months of experience in a cro , and also one clinical trail experience as a clinical research coordinator experience .And at present I am in search of a job so please kindly inform me if any post is there in clinical research field ,I am open to join in any position in clinical research .I am providing you with my details
My email ID is lankapraneeth@gmail.com

waiting for your reply
lanka praneeth

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

A.s.k in Pune, India

36 months ago

thnks for reply
so i should do MD nd is there a scope in doing MBA after BAMS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Suryakant Patel in Surat, India

36 months ago

You being a docotr, Look for the MBA in the health science field only.
Search for the MBA in the health science field through gooles
Uncle Suryakant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

A.s.k in Pune, India

36 months ago

thnx alot

Harmender in Iceland

36 months ago

Hello everyone.. I have done M.Sc clinical research with B.Sc Biotechology background and trying for a job in the field from past 1year but its useless.. Most of the big MNC's , Cro's Ask for reference .. No reference then no job.. No experience no job..!! Nw i am thinking to change my field to medical coder .. I want your advice guys.. Please help me out with your valuable advice . Weather i should remain in same field or get strated with medical coding.. Thanking you,
harmender kaur
e-mail : harmenderkaur@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

shanu in Hyderabad, India

36 months ago

hii evry1...all d above comments wer really helpful... i hav completed mbbs recently, i wanted to know whether its difficult even for mbbs graduates to get a job in a reputed cro, without any experience.. n also wat starting salary can i expect?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

scranderi in Surat, India

36 months ago

My advise is change your field and go back to basic degree.

The Clinical Research field in India is more and more competative due to stringent government rule are enforced to CRO.

The numbar of colleges offering diploma/degree/certificate course in Inida is mushrooming to an extent of more then 400% rise.

Any body who has just bechlore's degree in science or biological or medical field gets the admission and now online one year certificate degree/diploma are offered.

The number of candiadate who will get employment has come down from 90% to just 20% in last three years which will reduce furhter in next few years to huge unemployment.

How can you expect good salary standard in competition ? what will be your future and career here ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mubeena in India

35 months ago

Hello sir/Madam,
i have done my post graduation in Microbiology,,and now i would like to do diploma in clinical research,.but am very much confused,,Is this a right decision sir??? If so can you plzz suggest me some institutions from where i can do 6 months course in clinical research??plzz give me some idea

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

july_bush@yahoo,.com in Beaumont, Texas

35 months ago

Juliette said: I woulkd like to travel and do work with you--Judith A. Bushnell

I will contact you soon. Thank you

kiran in Warangal, India

35 months ago

doctors will hv a gr8 opportunity in clinical research field, depending upon ur interest u can choose ur field,u lot of opportunity in Pharmacovigilance dept, most of companies is looking only for doctors in the post of CRA

Amit in Delhi, India

35 months ago

hello everyone,
I have completed my M.pharma in Pharmacology. can i get the job in clinical research. if yes, then plz advice me that how and where should i try for the job.
thanx.

shruti patel in Mumbai, India

35 months ago

hello everyone,
i hv cmpltd my bpharm..i want to knw abt the sas course?? what is the job oppotunities aftr duin dt course?? or shud i go for clnical rsch course....pls help me..m cnfused..than u..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

swathi in Ernakulam, India

34 months ago

hi friends
i m a bpharm graduate and did my PDCR course from catalyst clinical research and i do hav 2.6 yrs exp as a clinical pharmacist.nw m looking 4 a job change as crc can u plze suggest me hw can i get into as a CRC.plze help mee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

girish sane in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

34 months ago

i am doctor from russia and pursuing mscr in medical university of south carolina
i am gonna complete my course in 2012 wht are the prospectives of me getting a job in india.plz help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ALOK TIWARI in Warangal, India

34 months ago

HII, I HAVE DONE MSC IN BIOCHEMISTRY. I WILL SUGGEST THAT DONT GO FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH. ITS A SAME AS MSC, YAH SOME EXTRA INFORMATION IS THERE, FOR THAT YOU CAN SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE, WITHOUT SPEND A LAKS RUPEESE...
THANKS TO ALL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ann in Thiruvananthapuram, India

34 months ago

i have completed by bpharm and i have one and half year working experience as CRA ..

What are the job prospects right now ? Can anyone shed light upon this as i have fed upon searching jobs on this ?

Poonam Sharma in Mumbai, India

34 months ago

I have completed B.E.(biotechnology) in 2011.I m lookin forward to go for PGD in clincal research and clinical data management in CR bridge who give a 100%placement guarntee or ICBIO. please tell me is dis a correct profile for job. also give me reviews abt d institutes i hv opted, r they reliable?? i m confusd...please suggest me

dresfsfd in Mumbai, India

34 months ago

hey hello to everyone here
i did certificate course in clinical trials from medwin hospitals(biomed-bioinformatics)hyderabad spending 20,000/- for just 45 days hoping for a bright career in future but got to know to that it is waste of time and money after iam into the the market.
i kindly request everyone not to get diverted frm ur actual core subjects and spoil ur careers
and this is my warning PLS DONT FALL TO THE WORDS OF CLIN RESEARCH TRAINING INSTITUTES AND THEIR GURANTEE PLACEMENTS OFFERS

dresfsfd in Mumbai, India

34 months ago

hey poonam just check out those two institutes whether they hav placed their students in CROs before or not and wat is the basic salary and gather their cont no if possible for enqiry .
and as u r not a mbbs graduate u cannot become a principal investigator or a co-investigator for a trial u hav to get satisfied only to the clinical trial co-ordinator or a clin trial associate

hiren dave in Mumbai, India

34 months ago

hi this is hiren dave i hve done b.pharma and now i m persuring m.sc (medical pharmacology ) 3.5 year p.g course from goverment medical college baroda and m.s.university baroda . any one tell me wt wl be future of this course and hw much starting salary i wl get after complation of this course

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Milan

33 months ago

Jigna in Surat, India said: I had done B.Pharm and at present living in Surat, Gujarat. I am interested in doing job in clinical research. I had an experience of doing job in a CRO in Ahmedabad and being sifted to Surat. Can anyone plz tell me is there any CRO in surat.
I want to know d scope of M.pharm cology in CRO. What is the starting salary scale...?

Milan

33 months ago

I want to know the scope of M.pharm cology in CRO. with starting salary scale...

prathibha in Hyderabad, India

33 months ago

hii
i have completed my b pharm..want to do clinical data management course to get an opportunity in this cdm field..is this necessary to do this course for b pharm graduates..or else can we directly try for this jobs..plz advice me. am looking for job from 1 year..recently came to know about this course..is it helpful for me r not

ARSK in Kochi, India

32 months ago

Mubeena in India said: Hello sir/Madam,
i have done my post graduation in Microbiology,,and now i would like to do diploma in clinical research,.but am very much confused,,Is this a right decision sir??? If so can you plzz suggest me some institutions from where i can do 6 months course in clinical research??plzz give me some idea

Well. If u want to go for a career in clinical research, Go for atleast a 1 year diploma program, which will definitely help u in getting a good job. There r some good institutes who provides with 100% placement , if u successfully complete your CR program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Madhu Chakravarthy in Hyderabad, India

31 months ago

Hi friends,

I am from a commerce background and working as a Manager for a BPO Company for the last 6 years in healthcare domain. Basically, its a medical transcription company and undertook extensive training on the same. I have reached my saturation with regards to pay and I have had a steady growth from basic position to a managerial level within a short span, but now there is no scope beyond this. I inquired about CDM and most of my friends say that there is a scope to grow in this field. Can I fit in this domain with a diploma course in CDM, which would cost me around one lac for three months and have my dreams come true. Please pour in your suggestions and let me steer my career ahead. Thank you in advance.

Xyz in Satellite Provider

31 months ago

I have completed my BDS in 2011, and after reading above posts i think that clinical research don't have good future in India :(
can you guide me from the following courses that has good carrier option for a dental surgeon:
1>MBA-pharmaceutical management.
2>hospital administration(MHA)
3>clinical research course.
4>masters of public health(MPH)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ALOK TIWARI in Bangalore, India

31 months ago

Murugaraj Ranganathan in Selam, India said: Dear all,
I am a PG in Biochemistry. Is it better choice to adopt a career in clinical research? If anyboby in this field kindly tell me. And i just want to know detail about clinical research. kindly contact.

you dont want to go for clinical research. i also done my msc in biochemistry. there are some link n this page download that and read that will be enough for you.there is no any company that ask a clinical researchers.they want a certai work that you might learn in your pg.if you want job study that link and mention that in your resume you have a equal value.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ankita in New Delhi, India

31 months ago

Dear Sir,
This is ankita.I completed my MSc degree in Biotech.I am a fresher and would like to work in any biotech/pharma company.Done 3 month project in 16s Ribosomal DNA Amplification and Analysis for Phylogenetic Study of Air borne Bacteria & 15 days project in Clinical Biochemistry. I m vry confused what should i do actually i am seeking jobs in mumbai related to my field. If u know any industry/compny which requrit fresher.Can you suggest me what step will be better for me.so plz contact in my ID.
My ID is :- ankitaguptabiotech8@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Ankita Gupta

Jagat in Hyderabad, India

31 months ago

If possible join as CRC in a hospital....or join CR course fm a institute and try to get practical knowledge...only real time exp will be useful, rather then theoretical knowledge....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

VIMAL SOLANKI in Rajkot, India

31 months ago

SIR
I AM DOING M.PHARM IN PHARMACOLOGY . I WANT TO DO JOB IN CRO AND ALSO WANT TO FURTHER STUDY ( EXTERNAL STUDY ) IN CLINICAL RESEARCH FOR HIGHER SALARY .PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEA AND PROPER GUIDELINE REGARDING IT.
THANK U

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pankaj in Mumbai, India

31 months ago

hi evr1
You know what guys i am fed up with job hunting in pharma/biotech comapnies;
it's useless to have MSc or BSc in life sciences or biotech..only top five land in good job (average) that too with less salary.. so my advice is choose smthn else.. let it know the same to young people who are thinking about it..hope you get me..

Thanks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

saranya in Madras, India

30 months ago

I have a b.tech in biotech.I would like to take up clinical research.Anna university and appollo hospitals have called for a one year pg diploma programme in Clinical research.
the fees is on the higher side: Rs. 2 lakhs. Is it a good option? Kindly help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

priya in Malden, Massachusetts

30 months ago

ravindramote@yahoo.in in Bombay, India said: HI Dear Friends,
I am BHMS , PG diploma In Clinical Research, By Hard work and By Luck I got job.
But I realies That There is no need to do any clinical research cource, just search ICH-GCP Guidline on net, New Drug devolopement, u will get all information
The clinical research Instituate Earning Lakhs-Lakhs of ruppes by creating False Cinario.
Dont spend lakhs of ruppes in clinical research course.

hello, sir i just saw ur comment on clinical research. I am also did BHMS and want to do career in clinical research but i dont know how, so plz sir can u help me.

Lanfear in Pitman, New Jersey

30 months ago

Rimi in Bangalore, India said: Dear All,
I have done M.Sc in Bioinformatics.I want to build my career in clinical research field.But after reading above comments I am really very confused.Whichone is better CRA or Clinical Data Management? Please help me out. I dont have clear idea about these.How is the career growth in these industries and what are the starting salaries in CROs?

In the end, it depends on two things: what you want, and the culture. If you want to travel extensively for work and work a great deal of hours, then CRA work is for you. I was a CRA in the US and I can tell you that at minimum, I was working 65-70 hours per week. I would leave for an airport at 4 am on Monday, or even on Sunday night, and not return until 12 am on Friday night/Saturday morning. Each evening after work, I would work on reports in my hotel room. It is not an easy job for anyone who is married, male or female. In India, I think due to culture, it would be even worse. You as the female still have certain constraints. CDM may be the way to go. Personally, after seeing what CDM does, I knew it simply wasn't a career path I could take.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Lanfear in Pitman, New Jersey said: In the end, it depends on two things: what you want, and the culture. If you want to travel extensively for work and work a great deal of hours, then CRA work is for you. I was a CRA in the US and I can tell you that at minimum, I was working 65-70 hours per week. I would leave for an airport at 4 am on Monday, or even on Sunday night, and not return until 12 am on Friday night/Saturday morning. Each evening after work, I would work on reports in my hotel room. It is not an easy job for anyone who is married, male or female. In India, I think due to culture, it would be even worse. You as the female still have certain constraints. CDM may be the way to go. Personally, after seeing what CDM does, I knew it simply wasn't a career path I could take.

Sorry, forgot to add, for salary information, look online at job boards and websites like payscale. Finally, since you have a degree in bioinformatics, why not find something in that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

All of you who had been looking for work previously, can you possibly update us on how you are doing? I am curious as to the job market.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kjal in Nagari, India

29 months ago

shifa in Bangalore, India said: hi there, iam doing my Msc in clinical research and i am from life science background can i knw what is my future after doing post gradution in CR.is CRA better or CDM better?

In india their is no future for students of CR.from, last 2 years i m struggling in this field.tody also i m unemployed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

kanchan in Mumbai, India

29 months ago

hi everyone..I have done M.Sc microbiology..i am very confused about whether to do CDM course or not..will it be helpful??plz suggest..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lakshmi in Hyderabad, India

29 months ago

Hi guys,

I Have done my B.Sc Biotech , and Diploma in CR from Hospital and working as a co-ordinator since two years and now am in dilema that whether MNC will recruit me for position of CRA or i should go for CDM.Please suggest me the best opition.
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

SRAI in Varanasi, India

29 months ago

Jagat prakash mishra in Hyderabad, India said: ur from NIPER na....u must have strong research group there ...better u ask ur faculty n seniors.....NIPER name is enough......but do remeber dnt join nay C.R course ..from ICRI or CREMA...they r money making business only.......ALL THE VERY BEST..

CREMA is useless, hopeless and a fraud college. The chairman is a big fraud and cheater. They are running an institute which neither has a building nor faculty nor a placement officer. It was a good institute 2-3 years back but nw its not atall functioning well.So guys Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont join this institute otherwise you will end up wasting money as well as time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

aditya in Pune, India

29 months ago

does CRA book flights with own money first & claim expense later, or company gives a ready made ticket to CRA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Martina in Coal Center, Pennsylvania

29 months ago

It depends on what type of job you are working. If you are an employee of an organization, you will be given a corporate credit card. The CRA is responsible for picking the best flight and booking it using the corporate card. Then, after the trip, they fill out an expense report and makes sure the corporate card is reimbursed properly.

However, if you are working as an independent contractor, you will use your own money and get reimbursed later.

There are no companies that I know of that give you "ready made" tickets- the CRA is responsible for their own schedule and for ensuring the corporate account is paid properly. Any discrepancies in the corporate account must be made up by the CRAs.

drthirurl in Bangalore, India

29 months ago

Now a days all CROs having there own travel desk to avoid the burden to CRAs. They have to send just one mail to travel desk or associate travel agent with the company. Then agent will send few travel itinerary. Based on his(CRA) requirement he can book flight tickets.
No need to spend his own money to book flight tickets. CRA will travel on average 15-20 day per month. How they will get lakhs of rupees every month.Even though the company will reimburse the amount, all the CROs having their own travel desk.

priti in Visakhapatnam, India

29 months ago

hi friends im done with bpt (bachelor of physiotherapy).am i eligible for msc in clinical research? and how ll be the payscale for a fresher in msc clinical research.?? how ll be a career in clinical research?kindly reply me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.