Clinical research Careers in India -- Current Scenario

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 205)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

kinju patel in Vadodara, India

33 months ago

Hi friends
I hve completed Clinical Research Course.Still i didnt get job in this field.So ne1 can help me how to find job in this field?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

emma in Bangalore, India

33 months ago

Poonam Sharma in Mumbai, India said: I have completed B.E.(biotechnology) in 2011.I m lookin forward to go for PGD in clincal research and clinical data management in CR bridge who give a 100%placement guarntee or ICBIO. please tell me is dis a correct profile for job. also give me reviews abt d institutes i hv opted, r they reliable?? i m confusd...please suggest me

hi.. did u go ahead with cr?m a bds graduate, m too planning to join icbio in bangalore.. could u plz tell me if its helpfull for placements. plz reply asap

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

emma in Bangalore, India

33 months ago

hello everyone,
m a b.d.s graduate from bangalore, planning to join a 6 month course in cr in icbio but m really confused with the above comments. i wanted to kno if thers good scope n growth for CR in bangalore?n about the pay scale range in pharmacovigilance and CDM? plz reply as soon as possible.

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SRAI in Bangalore, India

33 months ago

Hi!! As far as i know n hv heard from friends ICBIO Bangalore is a gud institute to pursue CR course. But i dont feel there s very gud scope n growth of CR. Yeah there are many clinical research organisations in Bangalore but at the same time there s a kind of saturation as very few openings r coming these days and a lot of aspirants r there.So if one is really talented , confident and performs really well in the interviews then he/she can get one job very easily n Moreover doctors are preferred over candidates from other educational backgrounds.Initially if u join a big CRO then pay will be around 15K per month. So friend please think properly n then go for this course in any institute. UOTE who="emma in Bangalore, India"]hello everyone,
m a b.d.s graduate from bangalore, planning to join a 6 month course in cr in icbio but m really confused with the above comments. i wanted to kno if thers good scope n growth for CR in bangalore?n about the pay scale range in pharmacovigilance and CDM? plz reply as soon as possible.

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

thiru in Pune, India

33 months ago

Hi
I prefer not to join CR course. Being a Biotech garduate, you do some software course which are related to CR like SAS, Oracle clinical etc. These are soft wares which are really required for CR projects.
Those who are from BDS background they can search for the modules in google. All institutes will take same modules & provide to the students & they will charge RS 50,000 to RS 60,000.

Otherwise best option is join as a trainee in some hospitals for 2 to 3 months you will understand what exactly CR means. Some of Hospitals they will charge some RS 2000 to 3000 per month for trainers.It is for better than joining CR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SRAI in Bangalore, India

33 months ago

yeah u r absolutely right

thiru in Pune, India said: Hi
I prefer not to join CR course. Being a Biotech garduate, you do some software course which are related to CR like SAS, Oracle clinical etc. These are soft wares which are really required for CR projects.
Those who are from BDS background they can search for the modules in google. All institutes will take same modules & provide to the students & they will charge RS 50,000 to RS 60,000.

Otherwise best option is join as a trainee in some hospitals for 2 to 3 months you will understand what exactly CR means. Some of Hospitals they will charge some RS 2000 to 3000 per month for trainers.It is for better than joining CR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dibyajyoti PArida in Gurgaon, India

33 months ago

hi I Dibyajyoti Parida completed M.Sc Bioinformatics , im Intrested In Clinical research Job Can Any one suggest me how i wil get job in the field of clinical research.

Thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dibyajyoti PArida in Gurgaon, India

33 months ago

hi I Dibyajyoti Parida completed M.Sc Bioinformatics , im Intrested In Clinical research Job Can Any one suggest me how i wil get job in the field of clinical research.

Thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

SRAI in Bhadohi, India

33 months ago

Hi In Clinical Research Clinical Data Management(CDM) is most suitable for you to enter as in Pharmacovigilance there s not much scope for non-medicos. So if u r interested in CDM u can read the basics of CDM & Clinical Research like GCP , Schedule Y etc on internet. Lots of study material s available on net just google it out. n if u provide ur email id here then i can mail u some CDM fundamental questions for interview. After going through the topics u can search jobs through job portal websites n through friends who r already wrking in this field.Apart from this there r many institutes that provide training courses in CDM u can check out these institutes and can join they will teach u CDM. If the institute s really gud it will also provide placement assistance. so this way u can enter into CDM which is one of the 3 branches of Clinical Research.. all the best tc :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dibyajyoti Parida in Delhi, India

33 months ago

please give detail about course and also institute

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Focus educare in Madras, India

33 months ago

plzz give me your email id and i will mail you all the necessary details along with the syllabus. We provide 100% placement as we give it to you in written format. So there is no need to worry about the placement, it is our responsibility

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

aravind in Hyderabad, India

33 months ago

kk thanq my mail in aravind_mbnr@yahoo.co.in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nidhi , in Bangalore, India

33 months ago

i have done b.h.m.s. & was intrested in clinical research but after reading these comments i am totally confused as i thought it can provide good career option but now i think i should search other course so any one can plz tell me some other courses (along with name of the institutes which provide the courses)which can offer good job opportunity with a decent salary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Suryakant Randeri in Surat, India

32 months ago

Please let me know ICRI Institute of Clinical Research is accrediated in India ?
If yes, please furnish me deatils to enable me to guide students appropriately,

Some time back, the WES authority of US has declair ICRI as non accrediated institute in India and the credit earned on the ICRI course is considered non transferable to any US Institute

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ATT in Grover, Missouri

32 months ago

Suryakant, unfortunately, the US Has very different views on value of training than India. No training courses done in India will be valuable to a US employer. While Indian companies like to see training, US institutes only want to see US work experience and values no training done overseas. Transferring credits to a US institute or any other clinical research training program would be a waste of money if your goal is getting a job in the US.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ATT in Grover, Missouri

32 months ago

Suryakant, unfortunately, the US Has very different views on value of training than India. No training courses done in India will be valuable to a US employer. While Indian companies like to see training, US institutes only want to see US work experience and values no training done overseas. Transferring credits to a US institute or any other clinical research training program would be a waste of money if your goal is getting a job in the US.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mayuri in Pune, India

32 months ago

Hello all,

I would like to do Post Graduate Diploma Course in Event Management; I am living in Indore so like to prefer study in Indore.
In Indore there are many institutes but I don’t know which institute is best for Event management course, I had done little bit search on web and I found good review about EMDI Institute (www.emdiworld.com/), can anyone had done course in this institute? Please share your experience.

nidhi , in Bangalore, India

32 months ago

hi,
can any one please tell me about courses like medical transcription ,medical coding ,medical writing etc.if u know plz let me know some good institutes providing these courses.is it true that only experienced candidates are the choice for recruitment in these field if not then what are the job opportunities for freshers.any one who has done any of the above mentioned courses please share your experience and help me find a good career option.thanks.

geeta in Delhi, India

31 months ago

ARSK in Kochi, India said: Well. If u want to go for a career in clinical research, Go for atleast a 1 year diploma program, which will definitely help u in getting a good job. There r some good institutes who provides with 100% placement , if u successfully complete your CR program.

can u plz tell me those institutes.i am working as physiotherapist from past 3 years and got to know about 6 week program in clinical research from cliniminds worth 1 lakh 30,000. but i am very confused after reading above comments that salary is not gud.i want to change my career for salary and was told that initial salary after doing this would be 15-20k..plz guide me ..we r not financially well also.waiting for reply..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Appu in Tirupati, India

31 months ago

Hi there,
I have completed B.Pharmacy in 2012 & I got a job offer as Clinical Research Associate for a MNC pharma company. Can I choose that job? What is the future of that job? What is the basic salary I can expect now as I`m fresher? I`m planning to do M.Pharmacy parallely on the other hand holding my job too... My job location is Chennai. Please suggest me the colleges which are offering M.Pharm regular course with out considering attendance or the colleges which allow me to pay compensation for attendance. Please reply me soon Iam so confused.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

prachi in Delhi, India

31 months ago

Hi all,
I have done BDS and now i am planning to step into clinical research but reading the above comments i m confused..I am planning to do Msc in clinical research from icri delhi which is providing this 2 year course and giving the degree of Cranfield university UK. Can anyone throw some light on it. Is it a good option?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Gordon in Bronx, New York

30 months ago

Hello,

I am a recent college undergraduate and I am looking for internships within Clinical Research and would love to travel to India. Are there any positions available to be a research assistant or paid intern?

Thank you
Gordon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ashwani kumar in Delhi, India

30 months ago

hlo i m planning to take admsn in msc in clinical research in icri .plz tell me about this course

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

xxxxxxx in Bangalore, India

30 months ago

hai

Dont go for any M.scprograme in cliical research.If u r a pg candidate just do a PGDCR in any reputed institute.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jay Raval in mumbai in mumbai, India

30 months ago

I cleared my t.y bsc microbio this year n damn confused after reading the above posts..i went to ICRI its a cranfield university based bt its not UGC recognised n they are saying 100 % placement is it true??if not then plsss ne 1 sugest me the best institute for clinical research diploma or degree program where i have a better carrer in future...i dnt know wht to do should i go for clinical research or not??plsss help by clearing my all doubtss...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Riya in Amritsar, India

30 months ago

i 've just completed my B.Pharmacy and i want to do MSc Clinical resarch from jamia hamdard. Should i look forward for this course?? what are the future prospects..?? plzz reply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jay Raval in mumbai in India

30 months ago

i have already applied for diploma in quality assurance but then too i m luking for clinical research course..soo plsss help me should i go for clinical research or not cos after reading all the previous posts m confused...if there is a scope in c.r then sugest me the best institutes for c.r in mumbai or sugest better career other than this..shuld i go for diploma in quality assurance??or sugest me other fieldsss...plsss rpy
thnksss in advance.

SRAI in Varanasi, India

30 months ago

Hi friend.. i dont have any idea abt the diploma in regulatory affairs course so cant give u any advice...if u r really interested to pursue a career in cr then go for a short term course that charges minimum fee . most colleges charge in lacs but dont go for those.. i've done my diploma course from CREMA Bangalore n this college has a branch in Mumbai as well but i wont suggest u to join this college as it charges around 3 lacs n moreover teaching n placement assistance s not gud . So i suggest u to search about the list of colleges in Mumbai through google , meet or talk to the ex students of that college n then join but remember go for a short term course(arnd 6 months) that charges min amontt . N dont wait for the course to finish keep on searching fr jobs on ur own frm the beginning only... Mumbai has a lot many companies n u can easily get jbs there... there s one group on Facebook named Clinical Research Professional and MBA Healthcare group ... its a group dedicated to clinical research u can join this .. all the best research well abt the collg before u join..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SRAI in Varanasi, India

30 months ago

Jay Raval in mumbai in mumbai, India said: I cleared my t.y bsc microbio this year n damn confused after reading the above posts..i went to ICRI its a cranfield university based bt its not UGC recognised n they are saying 100 % placement is it true??if not then plsss ne 1 sugest me the best institute for clinical research diploma or degree program where i have a better carrer in future...i dnt know wht to do should i go for clinical research or not??plsss help by clearing my all doubtss...

as per my opinion dont go for cr course. firstly because there s a kind of saturation in cr industry where its very difficult for freshers to get one job, payscale wont b gud n there wont b stability also in the job... u have ample amount of time now as u hv just completed graduation so better u go for MBA or M.Sc. n then phd.all the best think well before u join... thnks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ranu in Ranchi, India

30 months ago

hii...its reallly painful to hear alll dis....i have just joined m-pharm clinical research......with huge fee structue at bit mesra.....i js cant imagine this crisis situation.....its making ma brain sink..........plzzzz help,should i withdraw my candidature...i jus left other colggss for bit mesra n this course...plzzzzzz helllp

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jagat in Mumbai, India

30 months ago

Now u cnt go back...everywhere same story....just focus on ur education & make urself so strong..Rem always there is a position on top..& trust on urself also...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

drthirurl in Bangalore, India

30 months ago

Hey Ranu,

I would suggest you to go for other verticals in M pharma instead of Clinical research. There you will having more chances of getting a job like both in Basic research & Clinical research.
If you do the M pharma in clinical research u have to look for a job only in clinical research.

Ridhi in Delhi, India

29 months ago

Sir I have been completed my M.Sc. Biotech and now my friend suggest me to do clinical research diploma so i want to know that what the pportunities of job in this field and can i secure my future with this..............???please suggest me or yes then please suggest also the institutions in delhi for clinical research..........
thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

vainacheerful in Hyderabad, India

28 months ago

Pooja in Pune, India said: Hey guys,
I have done B.PHARM,MPHARM and MSc in clinical pharmacology from UK and now came back to india.I want to work as CRA in clinical research field but struggling hard to get into this field without any experience.Could you please guide me or give some names of the recruiters or some contacts.I thought it would be easier in india as compared to UK for freshers.Please help me out,I am really frustated.
Pooja.

Hi pooja,
I am vainateya from hyderabad. I completed my m.pharm in pharmacy practice spesilisation in 2011. And now I am working with one smo as clinical research coordinator.

And comming to your part, the present senierio of cli-research in india is as much not fast, but i don't agree with other comments that there was no life in cr.

In any profession there wuill be struggles at starting point, but as i know and still I am working in clinical erea there is chance to grow up well.

Don't understimate your confident level and as you are m.pharm graduate there is no fear at all, if you not get the chance in clinical research then find in pharma.

Any how Thanks and "ALL THE BEST"

pallavi in New Delhi, India

27 months ago

if the institute is providing an internship , then also is it not good to do a diploma in clinical research?

souji in Chennai, India

27 months ago

I AM DOING PHARM.D(DOCTOR OF PHARMACY) I THOUGHT OF ENTERING INTO CLINICAL TRAILS FIELD AFTER I FINISH BUT SEEING ALL THESE COMMENTS I'M CONFUSED....A PCI MEMBER HAS OPENLY TOLD IN AN INTERVIEW THAT AFTER DOING PHARM.D IF U DO A PG DIPLOMA COURSE IN CLINICAL RESEARCH YOU CAN COME OUT WITH GOOD JOB OFFERS WITH SALARY RANGING FROM 1LAKH TO 5LAKH PER MONTH...I NEED SOME GUIDANCE REGARDING THIS...I'M VERY CONFUSED..ANY KIND OF INFORMATION WOULD HELP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ashish in Manila, Philippines

26 months ago

Ridhi in Delhi, India said: Sir I have been completed my M.Sc. Biotech and now my friend suggest me to do clinical research diploma so i want to know that what the pportunities of job in this field and can i secure my future with this..............???please suggest me or yes then please suggest also the institutions in delhi for clinical research..........
thanks!

Hi Ridhi, If you manage to get in the industry, you can secure your future. No course will guarantee you a job. Try looking for institutes who at least have in past managed to get few interviews to their students. That's the best chance you can have.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

aisha in Bangalore, India

26 months ago

hi...am a bams graduate..fresher.. its very difficult 2 gt a job in bnglore for bams ppl... so i thot2 go for clinicl rsrch ... but all teh above comments make me upset....thot 2 join in syncorp for pgdcr course... donno much abt d institution...they say 100% placemnt is ther... anybody realy knws abt it ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

poornima in Mumbai, India

25 months ago

Im a BNYS graduate nd Im planning to do PDCR course from catalyst clinical services Delhi
I would like to know how valid is its degree in Mumbai.....
My friends have done that course and are well placed in reputed company in Bangalore but since Im in Mumbai... I want to know the courses validity in Mumbai based hospitals and companies.... Please help at the earliest
Thank You

Diya in Mumbai, India

22 months ago

how is this clinotek india in bangalore for cr course?? plz tell me..i have done msc biotech

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Prem in Noida, India

20 months ago

GS Job Point also helped to me find a job. You freinds also can see it: www.gsjobpoint.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Prem in Noida, India

20 months ago

hello.. thank you for help. :)

polagoni vanaja in Kolkata, India

20 months ago

hi......friends i have done m.pharmacy in pharmacy practice.i want to do job in clinical research field.please help me out how can i get job in this field i have not done PG diploma courses or any.
thank you so much

sameera in Mumbai, India

19 months ago

ravindramote@yahoo.in in Bombay, India said: HI Dear Friends,
I am BHMS , PG diploma In Clinical Research , By Hard work and By Luck I got job.
But I realies That There is no need to do any clinical research cource, just search ICH-GCP Guidline on net, New Drug devolopement, u will get all information
The clinical research Instituate Earning Lakhs-Lakhs of ruppes by creating False Cinario.
Dont spend lakhs of ruppes in clinical research course.

I hav also completed my BHMS n i ws planning for some course in clinical research so dat i cn make lot of money bt nw after reading all these comments m afraid now....please guide.

geeta in Hyderabad, India

19 months ago

Hello,

I have completed my B-Pharm just now... I want to do clinical SAS in GITS academy, Banglore... They also offers PG diploma in CR, which has training period for 4 mnths followed by 2 mnths internship... I dnt know what will the salary for PG diploma in CR... So I am confused to opt one from them... Can u say me the future opportunities for those and guide me for the correct one..????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

19 months ago

geeta in Hyderabad, India said: Hello,

I have completed my B-Pharm just now... I want to do clinical SAS in GITS academy, Banglore... They also offers PG diploma in CR, which has training period for 4 mnths followed by 2 mnths internship... I dnt know what will the salary for PG diploma in CR... So I am confused to opt one from them... Can u say me the future opportunities for those and guide me for the correct one..????

Rly me fast na... I have no tym...

19 months ago

pallavi in New Delhi, India said: if the institute is providing an internship , then also is it not good to do a diploma in clinical research ?

Hi Pallavi,
I have just completed B-pharm... I am also having same ques... GITS in Banglore provides internship after training... Was it helpful?? Wat will be the salary..??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joseph Rejin in Nagercoil, India

13 months ago

Hi

I am a B.E. CSE graduate I am woking in software for 10k per month and i got an offer in clinical data management as validation specialist. with 17k I have no idea whether there will be growth in that domain. Please give me your feedback please I have to make a decision soon .. Please help

dr deepmala in Mumbai, India

12 months ago

Hi I am a dentist from Mumbai I am thinking abt CR/pharmco
Can u guide me
What's the scope and salary and future with this field?
Is there any options that companies can directly absorb and give training and later jobs
Does it really make sense doing and spending money
Is that only the SAS and ORACAL is needed which is available on Google guide me pls

arti in Pune, India

11 months ago

kanchan in Mumbai, India said: hi everyone..I have done M.Sc microbiology..i am very confused about whether to do CDM course or not..will it be helpful??plz suggest..

same here.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.