Clinical research Careers in India -- Current Scenario

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 205 of 205)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

suchitra bhattacharjee in India

8 months ago

hello evryone,m msc in biotechnology & m vry confused wht to do,i m searchng job in this field bt till nw i dnt gt any suitable job ,m vry worried so nw my frnds tld abut clincl resrch classes at nagpur,whch has promised to gv job ie 100a clinical research associatege placement in renowned companies & thy also placed many pupl till nw.so pls suggest quickly m waitng for ur suggstn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

arjun in Ashburn, Virginia

5 months ago

suchitra bhattacharjee in India said: hello evryone,m msc in biotechnology & m vry confused wht to do,i m searchng job in this field bt till nw i dnt gt any suitable job ,m vry worried so nw my frnds tld abut clincl resrch classes at nagpur,whch has promised to gv job ie 100a clinical research associatege placement in renowned companies & thy also placed many pupl till nw.so pls suggest quickly m waitng for ur suggstn

hi Iam Btech biotech graduate .I was worked as crc for 3 years .at last I leaved crc job.can u all please giv suggestion Wat 2 do ...but do not do da cr course......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ashish k upadhyay in Guwahati, India

4 months ago

suchitra bhattacharjee in India said: hello evryone,m msc in biotechnology & m vry confused wht to do,i m searchng job in this field bt till nw i dnt gt any suitable job ,m vry worried so nw my frnds tld abut clincl resrch classes at nagpur,whch has promised to gv job ie 100a clinical research associatege placement in renowned companies & thy also placed many pupl till nw.so pls suggest quickly m waitng for ur suggstn

hello Suchitra,
as per my experience, what i have ever faced in life sciences field is scenario is much worse then you ever seen, alright, that's not it, you will never be promised and assured to get or be given a job related specially for Biotech, as am M.Sc in Biotechnology and have some work experience, i left my job from pharma where i was working as a QA Officer, not suitable for us(biotech ppl) in terms of different domain knowledge besides what you have studied, like- biochemistry,micro,molecular,immunology,genetics, you will not be given a chance even in your dreams to put it somewhere even in the garbage in a pharma firm, not at all, but the best would be either one go for MBBS, but we cann't as we are getting older to decide to stay on a safe platform rather jumping here and there,best we could do is choose a promising career like going for MBA from a reputed college, or prepare for govt.exams, as most of my known ppl has entered in banks with good salary and with a safe side job on the last of their career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

monika in Pune, India

1 month ago

The regular PG courses for clinical research and allied fields available in the market provide the candidate with only the theoretical knowledge of the sector. in CRB tech Solutions, we have designed and developed this program solely to prepare a candidate for the jobs available in the industry. Thus this program comes with a 100% Job guarantee and agreement is signed with candidate which guaranees a placemment. Also the candidates start to earn in the industry, during the training duration candidates EMI are paid by CRB Tech and so they do not put any financial burden on the parents.

meghna

6 days ago

I have just completed my masters in pharmacy n doing distance learning in pharma regulatory affairs.. I want to get in clinical trials department.. is der anything to do other den walk-in which will help me to enter in it?

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.