Course notes of SoCRA one day training for CCRP exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 174)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Ramesh in Baltimore, Maryland

58 months ago

RG in Cleveland, Ohio said: I am taking the SOCRA exam on Mar 31st. If anyone has any preparation material or sample questions, please share it. Any help is greatly appreciated. raghav0706@gmail.com

Hello Raghav:

I am taking the CCRP tests in Feb 2010. By any chance you can share with me prep material and sample questions. Thanks and have a nice day.

Reply to:
SERENGATI@MSN.COM

Ramesh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ramesh in Baltimore, Maryland

58 months ago

tati in Hallandale, Fl said: Hi juana I am taking the test in March. I have a practice fda crc Exam questions.

Good Afternoon Tati,

Can you please share with me the practice FDA CRC exam questions?

Thanks for all your help

Regards,

Ramesh

e-Mail: SERENGATI@MSN.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Darlene K. in Houston, Texas

58 months ago

Sheetal Aggarwal in Quincy, Massachusetts said: Dear Darlene

Is study guide is enough to study?

Please reply

thanks

Sheetal

Hi Sheetal,

Yes, the study guide is sufficient inasmuch as it also contains the relevant websites for additional study materials. Read the study guide, read the info on the websites, etc. The links are very helpful but I think the study guide is quite informative. Good luck and let us know how you do.

Darlene

Julia Kennedy in Toronto, Ontario

56 months ago

tati in Hallandale, Fl said: Hi juana I am taking the test in March. I have a practice fda crc Exam questions.

Hi,

I am writing the exam very soon and I am wondering if you can share the practice FDA CRC exam questions...

Thanks
Julia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sheetal in Braintree, Massachusetts

56 months ago

Julia Kennedy in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi,

I am writing the exam very soon and I am wondering if you can share the practice FDA CRC exam questions...

Thanks
Julia

Hi,

Hey don't worry. Just concentrate on CFR regulation 312 & 812,Belmont report,declaration of Helsinki,Nuremberg code,ICH GCP. All this will help you.
cliniversity.com/forum/ this link will help you its free.

Best of luck for your exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Kamaljit Sidhu in Ottawa, Ontario

54 months ago

I am preparing for SoCRA certification exam in March,if anyone has notes and would be willing to share plesae write me at sidhu680@gmail.com Thanks

Robert in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

54 months ago

basically, the course cost hundreds of dollars and give out copyrighted information. if you want that info, you gotta pay for the class or obtain the information illegally (i.e, making a photocopy of copyrighted material is a crime)

just study the guide they give you when you sign up for the test. SoCRA's CCRP certification is child's play compared to what ACRPs CCRC or CCRA test so you should be able to pass no problem

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Monica in Evanston, Illinois

53 months ago

julie in Ann Arbor, Michigan said: I just finished the exam this morning. I was done in 2.5 hours, and felt that I had plenty of time to read things carefully and throughly. It's true what everybody is saying that if already work in this field then you'll do fine. Just study the parts that are not part of your normal work day - if your a coordinator, focus on monitor responsibilities, etc. Relax, read each question carefully, take your time on each question and it will be ok. I was totally freaked up to the point of opening the booklet, then as I went along I realized actually DID know this stuff. You all will too.

any other advice? I am taking the test in two weeks. mmonyc@hotmail.com Thank you

Mary in Toronto, Ontario

53 months ago

drhashmi in Baltimore, Maryland said: iam taking my Socra certification exams in 15 days, anyone have simulated questions answer or guidance or any other stuff that help pass this exam, please send it to me at email: drhashmi@yahoo.com

Hi there,

I read in the forum that you have done the SOCRA exam. Could you give me some info as how the exam went and what should I focus on? I have no idea what the mathematical calculations would look like. Do you have any samples?

I am doing the exam in couple of months. I am so stressed out.

Thanks so much
Mary-Toronto

Mary in Toronto, Ontario

53 months ago

Kamaljit Sidhu in Ottawa, Ontario said: I am preparing for SoCRA certification exam in March,if anyone has notes and would be willing to share plesae write me at sidhu680@gmail.com Thanks

Hi there,

I am preparing for the SoCRA exam. Could you give me some hints as how the exam's question format are?

I have no idea about the mathematical calculations and the medical chart reading?

I appreciate if you help me with that.

My e-mail is m_57m@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Mary-Toronto

Darlene in Bryan, Texas

53 months ago

Hi Mary,

The math portion was the portion I had the most angst regarding then it turned out to be the easiest component of the exam. If you can read a chart and do basic math, you have it made. Pay close attention to the details such as years of birth, etc. You'll do great!

I'm actually from Houston working on a clinical study in Bryan.

Mary in Toronto, Ontario

53 months ago

Darlene Kirk in Houston, Texas said: Hi Daniel,

Did you ever receive any help from anyone that has taken the exam? I am taking it at the end of this month in Houston and would be grateful for any help you can extend.

Darlene

Hi Darlene,

Thanks for your reply. Are the majority of the questions multi choice ones? Are there any Qs which needs lots of writings?

I am doing clinical research in Toronto, Canada.

Thanks,
Mary

Sheetal in Boston, Massachusetts

53 months ago

Mary in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi Darlene,

Thanks for your reply. Are the majority of the questions multi choice ones? Are there any Qs which needs lots of writings?

I am doing clinical research in Toronto, Canada.

Thanks,
Mary

No there is none of the question which requires wording. All are mutiple choice questions only. Total 135 question out of them 35 came from the workbook which is situation based. All the 35 answers are available in that workbook only.

Thanks

chioma in South Elgin, Illinois

52 months ago

Patrick in Etobicoke, Ontario said: Hi Daniel, if you still looking for notes for the CCRP exam, yes I can help you with.
Bye

Hi Patrick do you still have the notes? Please contact me at ceegeefly@hotmail.com.

Thank you so much!

Jessie in Toronto, Ontario

52 months ago

I am preparing the exam now, the guidebook just comfused me a lot. I am finding someone to study together. If you take the Jun 12th test in Toronto, please contact me, my email address is : jsun1492@gmail.com. And I also want to get some useful notes, if you have one, please email to me. Thanks!

Jean in Durham, North Carolina

52 months ago

Hi, I am taking the SOCRA exam in july and need some notes to help me study. I would have liked to buy the study flash cards from tha RAN institute but I cannot afford them .
Is anyone selling theirs or live in the Durham area, NC and would like to study to together.
Pls contact me at jeanjamin@hotmail.com
Thanks

52 months ago

Ramesh in Baltimore, Maryland said: Hello Raghav:

I am taking the CCRP tests in Feb 2010. By any chance you can share with me prep material and sample questions. Thanks and have a nice day.

Reply to:
SERENGATI@MSN.COM

Ramesh

Hi, I am taking the exam in july and was wondering if you did get any study materials from anyone and if you will be willing to share.
Thanks and pls reply to jeanjamin@hotmail.com

52 months ago

chioma in South Elgin, Illinois said: Hi Patrick do you still have the notes? Please contact me at ceegeefly@hotmail.com.

Thank you so much!

Hi, I need notes for my exam in July can you guys pls help out.
Thanks
Pls reply to jeanjamin@hotmail.com

ngrace in Germantown, Tennessee

51 months ago

Socra has a CITI modular study program on line. I would not have passed the test had I not used that program in addition to the study guide. It was amazing and truly made the difference.

mary in Markham, Ontario

51 months ago

ngrace in Germantown, Tennessee said: Socra has a CITI modular study program on line. I would not have passed the test had I not used that program in addition to the study guide. It was amazing and truly made the difference.

Could you please send me the link of the CITI modular study? I cannot find it.

Thanks so much,

Mary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jessie in Toronto, Ontario

51 months ago

ngrace in Germantown, Tennessee said: Socra has a CITI modular study program on line. I would not have passed the test had I not used that program in addition to the study guide. It was amazing and truly made the difference.

thanks for giving this information. however, I found only people in certain US institutions could be registered. I am in Canada, I don't know how can I register this web. Would you please give me any suggestion?

Dani in Wilmington, North Carolina

50 months ago

I am taking the SoCRA exam in a month. I cant attend a review session because of time and financial circumstances If anyone could email me any notes or practice test, or any other helpful resources that would be great

my email is julymoon_18@yahoo.com

mary

50 months ago

Go to socra website
Under magazines
There are plenty of questions as self study

Good luck

renee in Clarksville, Tennessee

50 months ago

I am looking for pointers for the certification exam for SOCRA. I take it in a couple of weeks...anyone know where free practice tests are also?

Thanks in advance!

Carrie B. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

50 months ago

Renee,

When I took my test, I also scoured the web for 'free' practice tests. Yes, there are some example questions on the website and self-study questions in the magazine (self study q's weren't helpful to me at all)- but there is no place to get a free full length practice test. You have to buy it directly from SoCRA. If you're good at your job and know the regs really well you shouldn't need it- but practicing the test is good preparation

Carrie

mohammad in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas

48 months ago

Martha in Houston, Texas said: I will be taking the test November 8th...Study the SOCRA examination booklet. There will also be 35 questions on research coordinating...

Hello martha
Did you take the test? I am finally taking it now in August and start reading the materials from this weekend.
Do you have any materials other than the course book sent by SOCRA?

Thanks
Mohammad
HOUSTON

Mohammad in Houston, Texas

48 months ago

Kristin in Houston, Texas said: Hi Darlene,

I just put a posting on asking if Patrick still had those notes from the exam he offered to help Daniel with quite a few months ago. I do not know if he is still looking at this string anymore becuase I see alot of people are in our boat (unable to take a prep class) and are biting nails in anticipation of this exam, I know I am!
Any way Ill be sure to share with you and Mohammid if I get a reply. (I can not believe we only have 2 weeks!

~Kristin

I am taking the test now - this Saturday in Houston. Anyone has the sample course test - and would share? Need help!!

Leila in Vancouver, British Columbia

47 months ago

mohammad in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas said: Hello martha
Did you take the test? I am finally taking it now in August and start reading the materials from this weekend.
Do you have any materials other than the course book sent by SOCRA?

Thanks
Mohammad
HOUSTON

Hello Mohammad,
I am also taking exam this August.
If you have any notes other than SOCRA booklet can you please e-mail me?
REally appreceiate that.
email: lch.research@gmail.com

mrs ta in Fresno, California

46 months ago

Hello! I have already taken the SoCRA CCRP examine but need to do my CEU units and Misplaced most of my SoCRA source would anyone happen to know where I would be able to get those self study pages to get the units?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tijana in Portland, Oregon

46 months ago

I am taking the test next week, does anyone know where can I find info on medical records, test schedules, dose calculations, etc. I couldn't find anything in the guide book. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Tijana

lisa in Akron, Ohio

46 months ago

can anyone provide any information on taking the socra cert. exam?

carmen in Houston, Texas

46 months ago

Hello, I am taking the SoCRA exam at the end of the month ..I find the study guide hard to read. Do any one have any tip on how to study for this exam..I am thinking I might take the pre-course the day before exam. Please advice and if you have any study material you are willing to share please let me know. Carmen b.karmen@gmail.com

carmen in Houston, Texas

46 months ago

lisa in Akron, Ohio said: can anyone provide any information on taking the socra cert. exam?

Hello have you gotten any info. on taking this test?

carmen

lisa, in akron ohio in Bicknell, Indiana

46 months ago

Carmen,
No I have not gotten any feedback on this. Thanks for your inquiry

Robert in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

46 months ago

The SoCRA website tells you everything you need to know about the test (fees, dates, time, application materials). You can also download the application to take the test here: www.socra.org/pdf/Certification_Application.pdf

You have to pre-qualify with documented 2-years of fulltime experience in clinical research in order to sit for the test. Most employers will pay the fees for you to take the test.

NO one will be able to give you study guides (unless they violate federal copyright laws) or give you any details about what is on the exam more than what is publicly available on the website- it's confidential.

The SoCRA certification is regarded as the more general (and easier) certification. You should be familiar with the following basic things in research:
-The Nuremberg Code
-The Belmont Report
-The Declaration of Helsinki
-21 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations – Parts 11, 50, 56, 312, 812
-45 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations - Part 46
-FDA Information Sheets for Clinical Investigators
-ICH GCP Guideline for Good Clinical Practice (E6), and
-ICH Clinical Safety Data Management: Definitions and Standards for Expedited Reporting

The exam takes about 4 hours, but you'll need to get to the test site at least an hour early so that they can check your ID and verify the paperwork you've received in the mail after they verified your education and work experience credentials.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tanya in Cleveland, Ohio

45 months ago

Hello, I am taking the Socra exam later this month. I am studying the study gudide booklet provided by Socra. If anyone has any study guides or helpful resources,can you please email them to tlk62708@gmail.com ? I would REALLY appreciate it!! Thanks so much and good luck to everyone taking their exam!

Delaine Douglas in Whitmore Lake, Michigan

42 months ago

Hi,

I'm taking the Socra exam this month, I've been studying the study guide not very user friendly! Does anyone have any notes from the one day review course? if so please let me know any additional help cant hurt :)

Monica in Cochabamba, Bolivia

42 months ago

I am taking the test now - this Saturday in Houston. Anyone has the sample course test - and would share? Need help!!
I am taking the CCRP tests next week. By any chance you can share with me prep material and sample questions. Thanks and have a nice day.

email: monicalaserna@gmail.com

zeb Khan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

41 months ago

VBussell, CCRC, CCRA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Hi Everyone,
I have successfully taken the SoCRA CCRP exam, along with the CCRC and CCRA exams through ACRP. I allowed the SoCRA certification to lapse due to the hassle of tracking so many CEU credits and the fact that SoCRA was the least recognized in the field. I would encourage you all to attend study groups; one of the coordinators at my current facility (lead coordinator for complex Rheumatology studies for 10 years) just took the exam on Feb 7th and failed, although he studied quite a bit. I have a small private company offering on-site pre-certification study presentations that cost less for a small group than the fee for a single person to attend the SoCRA or ACRP conferences and you have the advantage of one on one Q & A time. Feel free to pass along my contact info. There are testimonials on my website.
www.clinical-rts.com VBussell@clinical-rts.com

Hi VBussell,
Your comment about SoCRA and ACRP certification exams would be very helpful for myself as I am getting ready to take one of these exams for my clinical research certification. I will be moving to Fort Lauderdale area this summer and was wondering if there were positions in the area. I have been in various roles related to clinical research during the past two years including clinical data coordinator and more recently clinical research coordinator. Hope to talk to you soon and have a great day!
Cheers

zeb Khan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

41 months ago

Robert in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: The SoCRA website tells you everything you need to know about the test (fees, dates, time, application materials). You can also download the application to take the test here: www.socra.org/pdf/Certification_Application.pdf

You have to pre-qualify with documented 2-years of fulltime experience in clinical research in order to sit for the test. Most employers will pay the fees for you to take the test.

NO one will be able to give you study guides (unless they violate federal copyright laws) or give you any details about what is on the exam more than what is publicly available on the website- it's confidential.

The SoCRA certification is regarded as the more general (and easier) certification. You should be familiar with the following basic things in research:
-The Nuremberg Code
-The Belmont Report
-The Declaration of Helsinki
-21 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations – Parts 11, 50, 56, 312, 812
-45 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations - Part 46
-FDA Information Sheets for Clinical Investigators
-ICH GCP Guideline for Good Clinical Practice (E6), and
-ICH Clinical Safety Data Management: Definitions and Standards for Expedited Reporting

The exam takes about 4 hours, but you'll need to get to the test site at least an hour early so that they can check your ID and verify the paperwork you've received in the mail after they verified your education and work experience credentials.

Hi Robert,
This is great information. Thanks for your help. I have been working in the clinical research field for the past two years and getting ready to take the SoCRA exam in the next few months. I am also relocating to the States from Ontario, Canada. I have dual residency so I am able to work in the U.S. I was hoping you would be available to answer a few of my questions regarding positions in pharmaceutical industries.
Thank you very much for your help

Michele in Dorval, Quebec

41 months ago

Hi, would anyone be able to provide me with any notes or study materials for the exam? michele.a.ross@gmail.com
Thank you very much in advance

showri in Rockville, Maryland

41 months ago

Hi i have exam this mont would you please share practice- fda crc exam questions. I appreciate your help

Satish in Cockeysville, Maryland

40 months ago

showri in Rockville, Maryland said: Hi i have exam this mont would you please share practice- fda crc exam questions. I appreciate your help

I took my CCRP exam recently in Baltimore and want to sell the materials. I have the SOCRA study guide (August 2010 version) and preview course material (including cases).
Please let me know if you are interested. email me at schando1@yahoo.com

June in Detroit, Michigan

36 months ago

Patrick in Etobicoke, Ontario said: Hi Daniel, if you still looking for notes for the CCRP exam, yes I can help you with.
Bye

May I ask you the same help if you still keep the notes? Thanks a lot.

Melinda in Peoria, Illinois

34 months ago

I am taking the SoCRA exam in a month. I cant attend a review session because of time and financial circumstances If anyone could email me any notes or practice test, or any other helpful resources that would be great

I really appreciate it.

sheldon in Singapore, Singapore

34 months ago

hi, anyone send me a softcopy of the course study material to duo_baggio@yahoo.com.sg as well? many thanks.

sheldon in Singapore, Singapore

34 months ago

hi, anyone send me a softcopy of the course study material to duo_baggio@yahoo.com.sg as well? many thanks.

m_gran in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

Can anyone help me with some usefull info for the Socra exam? Test questions and samples?
I would really appreciate it. I am taking the test in feb, 2012
mgranata@hotmail.com.

Andy in Portland, Oregon

33 months ago

I'm taking the test next month. Could you email me a copy of the practice?

Lydia in Los Angeles, California

33 months ago

The course material is copyrighted- if it's not on the website, you need to buy it directly from the website. Anyone giving it out or receiving course materials without paying clearly doesn't meet the ethical standards of someone deserving of the CCRP / CCRA title.

Stop bootlegging and start acting like a real research professional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.