Does anybody know about campden research and CRA training institute?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (41)

MTAM in New York

77 months ago

Campden Research has offered me a partial scholarship to do online CRA course from CRTIONLINE.COM. Does anybody know about this institute? How good their course is? Does anybody has experience with Campden research? Please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Farmington, Michigan

77 months ago

MTAM,

After being asked to fill out a questionnaire, I was sent an email that was pretty fishy. Probably similar to yours. It refered to gaps in my experience and background ("Not enough working knowledge of the relevant regulations and guidelines relating to Clinical Research (FDA, TPD, ICH/GCP guidelines" and "Not enough knowledge/experience of the Clinical trials process").

It went on to suggest I take a course to bridge these gaps in my application and suggested the same CRA course from CRITONLINE.COM. And I was also told about Campden Research's scholarship fund and given a link to fill out the form in hopes of being awarded a full scholarship.

Five days later, I was also offered a partial scholarship (for $670) and told the money would be automatically sent to the program after confirmation that I was enrolled. Besides my Dad telling me he never heard of the company, he said he was sucpicious of any company advertising for another company from the standpoint of a professional concern on a resume. As a Vice president of his corporation, he has vast experience in matters of hiring, firing, and the like.

When I read the scholarship letter the last sentence struck me as odd: "Once you complete the training kindly email us a scanned copy of your certificate and your updated resume." It seems like they would say, "If you decide to complete the training." I don't know, it struck me as funny.

And while this last statement might not mean much to you, I find it more than a coinincidence that my fiancee, at the very first mention of this partial scholarship, said, "Be careful, that sounds shady." In my experience those gut feelings are usually true.

So, I would say proceed with caution and try to find out as much info as possible before you give them any money. Hope this helps. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Brighton, Massachusetts

77 months ago

I got this too, and it looked interesting. My experience was very similar to Michael's: Gaps in experience led to a $670 scholarship for CRTIOnline.com. I was in contact with "Mark A Taylor" who responded quickly to my inquiries initially. Since it wasn't a full scholarship I started looking into it, and I emailed and left phone messages for Mark asking about the history of CRC and the possibility of an informational interview at the NYC office. I also asked for information on CRC's relationship with CRTIOnline, and it has been over a week with no reply.

This seemed odd, so I did a little more snooping. They claim to have connections with several Professional Associations, but none of them had any obvious connection to CRC on their websites. Google returned minimal references to CRC and CRTIOnline by its various names (it also has two websites). The accredidation for CRTIOnline with ACCRE checks out as far as ACCRE is concerned, but according to Google, ACCRE only shows up for CRTIOnline and for one document in Australia.

I also asked my brother who lives in NYC to visit their office listed as 810 7th Ave on Manhattan on their website. He was informed by the front desk that no company by the name of Campden Research Center has an office there.

Based on the sudden lack of communication, the lack of an office they claim to have, and a concerning accredidation for CRITOnline, I would call this a scam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ex-CRTIonline in Portland, Oregon

77 months ago

Hi all,
I have taken the online course after being offered the scholarship($670) from Campden Research. It took me a while before I jumped into this "Trap". I was approached by a HR/recruiter (Mark A Taylor) from Campden Research and I was sent a questionnaire to fill out. Then I was told the same thing that I don't have EXPERIENCE in clinical research and therefore I need to take this online course to mend the GAP. The amazing part is that I did try to call them and I have spoken to Dr. Richard Parry, the program director and he told me that I would be able to work as a CRA for any company. That time, I didn't realize that real field monitoring EXPERIENCE is absolutely required to be hired as a CRA. So, I went ahead to do the course and got back to Campden Research (Mark A. Taylor) once I got the certificate. But then nothing happen from Campden research!! I have tried to contact Mark Taylor, and Owen Mair from Campden but no follow up from them. Owen Mair said that it takes typically 3 weeks before I will hear anything from them/clients. But after months, no news! So guys/gals, don't think that you can get a job as a CRA by doing this online course! It's NOT TRUE and it is definitely a SCAM!
The only good thing from taking the course is that I did learn something about useful about clinical research, GCP, FDA regulations , etc... and I'm on my own track to get into clinical research.
In summary, for all who are interested in clinical research, go to a more reliable source. Don't rely on Campden Research to find a job for you!!! Never!
It's interesting to know that the office in NYC does not even exist!
Good luck to all and stay out of this!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Ex-CRTIonline,
I'm sorry you fell for this scam. I very nearly did myself. I did a little searching and did notice that other CRA jobs require 2+ years of experience, although I am not sure how one is supposed to come up with that experience.

I would suggest that you contact the Better Business Bureau (bbb.org) and report the problem you are having. They may be able to help you get your money back. Also, I was directed to call the Texas Dept of Public Safety at 512-424-2000 to report Campden Research Center and The CRA Training Institute, both of which are based in Texas, although I haven't done this yet. I hope anyone out there who has been contacted by Campden Research Center sees this and reports them to the BBB and the TX DPS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

I contacted TX DPS and ended up with numbers for the Dallas Attorney General (214-653-3600) and the Houston Attorney General (713-755-5800), both of which may or may not be able to help because "the internet is unregulated in this country," as I have been informed. Also, I was directed to file complaints with ic3.gov, the internet crime complaint center run by the FBI.

Jeff in Hermitage, Tennessee

76 months ago

THIS IS DEFINITELY A COMPLETE SCAM. My fiance actually fell for this trap. She signed up and registered two days ago for the online training with CRTIOnline. Suspicion arose from both of us from the getgo. We had exactly the same emails you guys mention above from Mark A. Taylor, and she was offered the same exact scholorship for $670. She eventually signed up for the training after multiple emails from Mark Taylor convincing her that they industry is incredibly short on CRA's and as soon as you complete the course 95% of his recruits are place in studies with full benefits and starting salaries of $65K. She asked if she could pay for the training in progression, and they agreed. So two days ago she paid $360 dollars for her first payment to begin the training. Before she actually started this training she did some more research on the Company and found these multiple blogs talking about this same exact scam. She immediately canceled her remaining two payments and called the credit card company about cancelling the the first payment. CRRIOnline refunded her first payment without much of a scuffle. Ever since she signed up for the course Mark A Taylor has mysteriously become completely unresponsive, he went from responding to everyone of her questions very timely, to not getting back to her at all.

So, just in time, but this blog here did save us $1,000. Whether or not CRITOnline and Campden Research are working together to create this fraud is still a mystery; however, I would suspect so since payment went to CRITOnline. My guess is that CRITOnline gives bounties to recruiters who can find people to sign up for these trainings, and "Mark A. Taylor" whomever he may be, has somehow created a sort of ficticious company and talks about all the great opportunities and the great pay to get you to sign up for this training.

From the posts from other people who have actually took the training CRITOnline sounds like it's fairly legit - but who knows.

Edith in Farmington, Missouri

76 months ago

I am so happy that i found your reviews. I am just going through the same exact process now. I just applied for the scholarship to start the online training course and i would have paid for the rest hoping to get a job as soon as i was done with the training. Thank you so much. Mark Taylor is the agent i am in contact with. I also believe this is a scam because it is quite unusual that a company allocates scholarships for applicants; usually they train new hires or just not hire you.

brian in Somerville, Massachusetts

75 months ago

One more update:

The BBB's standard 22-day window for a company's response to my complaints has closed. The BBB has this to say about these businesses:

CRC: Rated as "no rating" because my complaint is "unpursuable," meaning the address that CRC uses does not exist or is not connected to the company and phone calls and other communications have not been returned.

CRTI: Rated as unsatisfactory due to my complaint being completely ignored by the company.

Beware!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michelle Santoro in Edison, New Jersey

75 months ago

If you are looking for a progam that will prepare you to be a succesful CRA in addition to providing you the experience you need in order to start your CRA career check out American SciTech Research Institute of Piscataway NJ. ASRI offers training in addition to a paid internship and job placement. I am currently working in the paid internship and would be happy to answer any questions please feel free to call or email me at <Edited by Host: contact info removed>.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Kris in Frederick, Maryland

74 months ago

Hi, I have also taken this course and had the same doubts. I have run into trouble in that everywhere that I have applied there is a two year minimum on experience but I keep asking how does one get the experience. I can't tell you how dissappointed I am to find that this is a scam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Michelle Santoro in Edison, New Jersey

74 months ago

Hey everyone,

I am an advisor at American Scitech Reserach Institute in Piscataway, NJ, we are a training wing of the CRO, American Scitech International. Hopefully, I can shed some light on the discussion. Yes, there is a huge demand for CRA's in the field. Becaue of the attractive salary of a CRA in addition to the mixture of science, protocol writting, and people exposure many science students want to become a CRA, myself included. With the demand in more students wanting to become CRA's came an huge increase in the number of programs offering CRA certifications and training. However, in order to become a CRA you need to have hands on experience. This is somthing that alot of the training programs leave out. That is why it is very important when selecting a training program to ask "How am I going to get the experience I need to get the job" If they tell you through working on live projects online..this is not considered hands on experience. You can not conduct a Phase 1 2 or 3 trial from online You can help with the protocol but you will have NO monitoring experience. The trials occur in investigational sites therefore you need to go to an invesgitational site. Yes the theory based knowledge is important but CRA's are responsible for peoles lives that is why the experience is a neccessity to getting the job. At ASRI what we offer is a 6 month training program (2 days a week for 4 hours each day) Upon completion you will be CRA certified, however following the training qualified students are given a paid internship where you work in our CRO; writting protocols and accompanying field monitors etc. We hire direclty out of our internship as we need CRA's here however you are not obligated to stay. If you want to review our website it is www.craschool.com. But again just remember to ask the main question when picking a program "how am i going to get experience." that is what is most imp in this field.
Hope this helps, msantoro@americanscitech.co

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

bacillus in Irving, Texas

74 months ago

I am so glad I came across this blog today coz I just received an e-mail from CRC stating they would contact me for an initial screening interview.I was all excited until I came across all ur posts.Now i am glad that I dint fall for it and I owe you all a big thanks for sharing ur experiences and saving a lot of people like me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

VAW in Houston, Texas

66 months ago

bacillus in Irving, Texas said: I am so glad I came across this blog today coz I just received an e-mail from CRC stating they would contact me for an initial screening interview.I was all excited until I came across all ur posts.Now i am glad that I dint fall for it and I owe you all a big thanks for sharing ur experiences and saving a lot of people like me.

Thank you guys
You saved me from this trap, because I had the same experience as that of you.
But i still want to know are there any courses for CRA that can provide Therotical and practical (experience) knowledge?
I will really appreciate your help.

C in New York, New York

65 months ago

Hi everyone,

I fell for this trap, but was fortunate enough to get out of it soon enough that I didn't lose 1650USD.

After filling out the questionaire, I also received Mark Taylor's email telling me how there are GAPS in my qualifications I need to fill out before being considered to work in clinical research. And of course he also recommendated courses from The CRA institute for me to "bridge my gap". The course did feel a bit fishy, but I went aginst my gut feeling and signed up. It was a couple hours afterwards that I found this website. I immediately called my bank and filed for a dispute to cancel my transaction. I was pretty lucky not to lose any money in this scam. Hope those who have been contacted by "Mark" will not fall for this scam.

KC Temple in Towson, Maryland

65 months ago

There are alot of scams out there. The bottom line is do your research before you commit to anything. I took a training course at MSU nursing.msu.edu/cracrc.aspx and it was great! Being a real university, I never had any doubts about it being legitimate - neither did my employer!

There are good schools and total scams - if you do your due dilligence, it is easy enough to distinguish between the two. Good Luck!

Silas in Tampa, Florida

63 months ago

I fell for the trap tryin to get my money back

Amal abu in Boston, Massachusetts

63 months ago

I fell for the same trap. The annoying part is to study and prepare a questionare that nobody reads and at the end they sent me a certificate. Moreover, I tried to ask for their help finding a job and of course no answer. Anybody had success of getting their money back.

Kris in Hamburg, New York

63 months ago

Hi, I also received the certificate and Dr. Perry assured me that there were plenty of jobs to go on the CRTI website and there would be plenty of job postings. I really believe you need to do a clinical rotation with hands on experience and not just read/answer essays. This is a certificate but I don't know how useful it really is? I would call Dr. Perry and try to get more answers out of him? Hope this helps and good luck.

Adrianne in Massachusetts in Milford, Massachusetts

62 months ago

Have worked in clin research for ten years. need cra cert. anyone know where in mass. they have programs? appreciate any help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ellen in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

Thank you, thank you, I am glad that I did not fall into the Mark Taylor trap. Everyone saved me alot of money. Now I feel better. Thanks again.

RAJ in North Brunswick, New Jersey

62 months ago

VAW in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: Hi everyone
Can anybody tell me if it is worth to take CRA certification at Qtech Solutions in New Jersy? does anyone has previous experience with it?
Today I received a call from Qtech solutions. So I want to take decision only after knowing about it as I have heard about lots of scams at CRA training centers. I will appreciate your help.

i had called them earlier... thy're completely bogus the person who callled me is sitting in india telling me about all the good jobs opening in NJ.... it's a small gloomy enviorment there...it's really some IT guys who found out some scam to make money in training. I DIDNT FALL FOR IT.
I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD FALL FOR THAT TRAP... best thing to do is dont take my word for it ,
JUST GO THERE

Stephanie in Chicago, Illinois

62 months ago

Visit www.IndependentCRA.net. I purchased one of their ebooks called "The Independent CRA 2009 Little Book of Top 10 Answers." This ebook list North American clinical training organizations that have been around and are well known, trusted and respected throughout the industry.

Slic in Stockton, California

61 months ago

The email I receive from Mark Taylor gave me hope from legally working in the States. It's a good thing that I didn't grab the opportunity as soon as I was granted $780 scholarship from CRC. I have asked a lot of people to check it out for me and everything seems legit, this is why i feel confident to take the course and invest on the training. Good thing I saw this forum since I was planning to register next week.

It sucks to see why they are still able to run such scam knowing that the first comment was posted 16 months ago. I guess one difference is that I did not come across Campden Research, they might have changed their company's name to CRC Research Center however the point of contact is still Mark A. Taylor.

I was straight forward with Dr Richard Parry when I received an email from him confirming reciept of scholarship from CRC. I told him that I was interested to enroll however I am still doing my own research because this might be another scam especially because none of my colleagues have heard of such institution and company.

This is Richard Parrys response t my query.

Thanks for your very candid email. In this era of Internet scams we can appreciate and do encourage your desire to proceed with caution. It is understandable that the CRA
Institute is not widely known by your peers. This is because we choose not to advertise our training to the generally public. We choose instead to work directly with employers and recruiters in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. For that reason most of our students are either employees of companies in these industries or they are referred by companies who are looking to hire them.
Our goal is to maintain our impeccable record of ensuring that over 98% of our graduates are hired shortly after completing the training program. To this end we generally do not enroll persons to the training who have not been recommended by either an employer, recruiter or graduate of the program.

Stephanie in West Sacramento, California

60 months ago

Just got the "first" email from Mr. Mark A Taylor. Thank goodness I read this post before replying. Thank you all so much!

cranewbienetwork in Detroit, Michigan

59 months ago

Hello,

Because of the lack of resources on the web for those looking to tranisition into CRA work, I started a networking website for those with little or no direct experience. The site serves to provide info and resources. Please visit the site and join when you have an opportunity. Also, if you're outside the US or an exp'd CRA, please consider joining the site to offer guidance. Good luck in your search.

www.cranetwork.ning.com

ellekay in Long Beach, Mississippi

55 months ago

Evidently, Mark A Taylor is now calling his company CRC Research, and it even has a website, but again the same scam of gaps in my experience: "Not enough working knowledge of the relevant regulations and guidelines relating to Clinical Research (FDA, TPD, ICH/GCP guidelines)and Not enough knowledge/experience of the Clinical trials process."
I'm glad I found this forum. Thank you all for posting so I would know this is a scam!

MargieC in Coral Gables, Florida

54 months ago

I am currently taking the CLinical Research Monitoring course from Michigan State University. You could take it anywhere because it's all online. If you are looking for a real and very good course, this is a good one. I am a nurse working at a research hospital and hoping to get a promo.

phdscientist in Los Angeles, California

53 months ago

Hi everyone
i am so glad i came across this forum. I received similar emails from CRC about a month ago and also applied for the fellowship and was awarded 760$. I was planning on going ahead and paying the remainder myself and taking the course! I am so glad i did not.
Does anyone know of any legit institutes in Los Angeles area which offer such courses with the hands on training included?

GreyWall in Lodi, New Jersey

53 months ago

there is a school by the name of American Scitech Research Institute which places ads on the jobs offered page.
They claim to give you internships after you take their $4,500.00 course.

1. They're not an approved training provider
2. They are not affiliated with any CRO's.
3. All the so called "projects" are only on papers. all projects on clinicaltrials.gov have been withdrawn;
4. The internship has been cancelled! you have to do it voluntairily.
5. If you dont complete the 6 month internship you dont get the CERTIFICATION.
6. there is no stucture to the classes and the teacher's are not qualified
7. they dont have money to pay rent at the location theyr'e operating from and will have to move out in AUGUST. they were sued by the landlords for being back on the rent
8. The program will last for 8 months. and the volunteer work that start is after a year from the start date.
8. the classes are very poorly constructed and the instructors are clueless when it comes to exams. HOW CAN THEY INSTRUCT WHEN THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THE EXAM IS ASKING OF THEM!

DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT JUST ASK ANY OF THE STUDENTS THAT ARE UNDERGOING THE TRAINING RIGHT NOW.
READ THE COMMENTS ON INDEED.COM AS WELL IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS !
THE ENTIRE STAFF FOR THE SO CALLED CRO AND INSTITUE IS MADE OF 5 PEOPLE!!!
GO THERE ON A WEEKDAY AND SEE IF THERE ARE ACTUALLY ANY INTERNS THERE.

52 months ago

I took the Clinical Research Monitoring course from Michigan State University. I am a CRA and have been working in the field for nearly 3 years now. The course was great; I learned alot. MSU is also an accredited university with an accredited course. There's no question about them going out of business or being a scam. Here's the website: nursing.msu.edu/cracrc.aspx If you want online GCP/ICH training - I recommend it highly!

Mary in Salem, New Hampshire

52 months ago

I just received an email from someone named Owen Mair also from CRC research and it's about the Clinical research. I checked out the website and it seemed strange, esp with the google ads because I doubt any legit company would put ads on by google. I then looked up the source of the domain name, and its host is Freewebs.com. Again, I don't think a real company would have its domain name taken from such an easy access free website because even a few friends of mine used to make personal websites off of that server.

In the email, I basically said how i was still interested in the job but wanted to know more about the position. This owen person replied at 6am, which seems a little odd, but just further sent me a link to the prescreening questionnaire interview rather than answering my question.

So, I'm pretty sure this is bogus. I searched Owen E. Mair and CRC research and the name "Mark A. Taylor" also came up alongside with it.

I'm glad i stumbled across this forum. It was very helpful.

Bernie in Floral Park, New York

52 months ago

I am so glad that I found this thread. It definitely saved my time and money.

Here is my experience with them: I received the first email from "Mark A. Taylor" ten days ago saying they would consider me of an available position in the clinical field. I went through the webpage he listed on the email (www.crcresearch.net) and thought it was ok, so I replied that I was interested. He replied me the next day and gave me thelink of the Pre-screening Interview Questionnaire‏.I submitted my answer and got the message saying they would review it and contact me in 2 to 3 days.I was very excited and anxiously waiting for their response.

Four busniess days after, this morning, I received the email from Mark A Taylor. It is odd to me that the name showing in the email has just changed from "Mark A Taylor" to "Campden Research", his email address is the still the same though. The email said the similar thing as everyone has received:... impressed... but... GAP... bridge GAP...on line training...scholarship... It seemed more and more fishy to me, so I googled campden research and found nothing about this company but this thread. Thank god I found this helpful thread!!! Meanwhile I can't believe that this SCAM is still running after 2 years!!!Hope nobody would fall into this trap!!!

Ray in Southington, Connecticut

51 months ago

I have experienced the same and feeling very much upset regarding that. The Scholarship money of $760 is awarded today in the afternoon and suddenly now I googled it and found these threads!! Exactly same happened like Bernie! I also pray that nobody falls into this trap anymore !!

Amanda in Newmarket, Ontario

50 months ago

I also went through the process with Mark A Taylor but completed the training before I saw this forum with all your comments. I got a job as a CRA soon after completing the training with a starting salary of $56k plus benefits. So in a way I am glad that I had not seen these comments before as I definitely would not have gone ahead with their recommended training at www.crtionline.com. I would still be out of a job and would not have known about this great CRA career. Maybe I was lucky!!! but I am sure that I am not the only one . . .
I have to admit that his methods are somewhat unorthodox but there are in fact lots of CRA jobs available and the training does give you the knowledge you need to at least get an interview so that you can then sell yourself to get the job. I would therefore NOT classify the process as a scam. I would more classify it as very shrewd sales tactics!!! After all his method is no different than the methods used by other sales people to get us to buy homes, electronics, drugs and other products that we don't need each and every day of our lives.
At the end of the day all he is doing is "selling" a great career in a very lucrative industry. I for one had no knowledge about this career until he contacted me about 8-months ago. When I sent out my resume after completing the training and redoing it (my resume) according to their guidelines I got 5 interviews over a 3-week period. I missed out on 3 of the jobs (they needed someone with experience - I had none) but got offers from the other 2. I took the one with the better package of course.
It would be good if someone other than me who benefited from this shrewd "selling" by Mark Taylor for the CRA training at www.crtionline.com would join the blog and share their experiences . . . But then maybe they won't as they probably are too busy with their CRA careers. Which reminds me what am I doing here ...gotta go to work!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

yvonneka in Saint Neots, United Kingdom

49 months ago

Amanda in Newmarket, Ontario said: I also went through the process with Mark A Taylor but completed the training before I saw this forum with all your comments. I got a job as a CRA soon after completing the training with a starting salary of $56k plus benefits. So in a way I am glad that I had not seen these comments before as I definitely would not have gone ahead with their recommended training at www.crtionline.com . I would still be out of a job and would not have known about this great CRA career. Maybe I was lucky!!! but I am sure that I am not the only one . . .
I have to admit that his methods are somewhat unorthodox but there are in fact lots of CRA jobs available and the training does give you the knowledge you need to at least get an interview so that you can then sell yourself to get the job. I would therefore NOT classify the process as a scam.When I sent out my resume after completing the training and redoing it (my resume) according to their guidelines I got 5 interviews over a 3-week period. I missed out on 3 of the jobs (they needed someone with experience - I had none) but got offers from the other 2. I took the one with the better package of course.
It would be good if someone other than me who benefited from this shrewd "selling" by Mark Taylor for the CRA training at www.crtionline.com would join the blog and share their experiences . . . But then maybe they won't as they probably are too busy with their CRA careers. Which reminds me what am I doing here ...gotta go to work!!!

Well would you look at that...looks like we have Mark A. Taylor himself right here! Thanks for the bull story. You'd have to be an idiot to believe anything you just said.

Ansari in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

Yvonneka,

You are right- you'd have to be an idiot to fall for any of these supposed "CRA training" certificate courses.

You won a scholarship without having to apply first? Isn't that the same scam people used to steal $ when they say you won a cruise that you never entered a contest for? It's not a 'shrewd selling tactic'- it's just a scam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Vlad in Toronto, Ontario

48 months ago

I too got a scholarship from Mark Taylor but for Kriger Research training (www.kriger.com). I am in the middle of the training . . .I am glad that I see this link, only wished that I had seen it 2-weeks earlier before I paid for and started the training with www.kriger.com! I am trying to get my money back. Has anyone succeeded in getting their money back???

Rodrigo Paiva in São Mamede De Infesta, Portugal

42 months ago

Hello Vlad from Toronto, I would like to ask if you have any more information. Is it really a scam? the www.kriger.com?

Vlad in Toronto, Ontario said: I too got a scholarship from Mark Taylor but for Kriger Research training ( www.kriger.com ). I am in the middle of the training . . .I am glad that I see this link, only wished that I had seen it 2-weeks earlier before I paid for and started the training with www.kriger.com ! I am trying to get my money back. Has anyone succeeded in getting their money back???

41 months ago

I took the course from Michigan Sate University a few years ago and it was terriffic. It is a real accredited university - not a "for profit" training institute. I did have a bit of experience, but I still learned alot. You can google Clinical Research Monitoring and Coordination at MSU. I also got state workforce training funds from MD. Check out your area and see if they offer they the same.

RIMZAA in Hollywood, Florida

34 months ago

MargieC in Coral Gables, Florida said: I am currently taking the CLinical Research Monitoring course from Michigan State University. You could take it anywhere because it's all online. If you are looking for a real and very good course, this is a good one. I am a nurse working at a research hospital and hoping to get a promo.

I am thinking of joining of this program. Did it help u in landing a job?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.