Further Education for CCRC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Daniel Swiercz in Saint Louis, Missouri

49 months ago

I am currently a CCRC for HIV/HCV clinical trials for a private medical practice and hold a bachelors of science in clinical research management. However, I am wondering what the best route is to further my career...should I pursue a masters of science in clinical research management or do an accelerated BSN? It seems that the nurses tend to have more room for advancement. Does anyone have any experience with this?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.