Brand New CNA / HHA but No One Will Hire Without Experience

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

abidarahman in Tampa, Florida

27 months ago

I just switched industries from retail to healthcare and got my CNA / HHA certifications.

I have been looking for a job in Tampa, Florida for over 4 months now and since I have no experience, no employers seem to be interested in talking with me.

How can I get a job without experience if no one hires me so that I can get experience in the first place?

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Helen in Tampa, Florida

27 months ago

abidarahman in Tampa, Florida said: I just switched industries from retail to healthcare and got my CNA / HHA certifications.

I have been looking for a job in Tampa, Florida for over 4 months now and since I have no experience, no employers seem to be interested in talking with me.

How can I get a job without experience if no one hires me so that I can get experience in the first place?

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance!

Try this: Jess@visitingangelstampabay. Email to this lady. She states in the facility she works at they are hiring all the time. In short, she has been CNA for 10 yrs. Now is administrator in some health facility in Tampa. I am in a process of earning my CNA as well, so in a meanwhile I`m doing my "homework" of who is hiring and how to find job in this field. That is how I stumble upon her e-mail. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Abida Rahman in Tampa, Florida

27 months ago

Helen in Tampa, Florida said: Try this: Jess@visitingangelstampabay. Email to this lady. She states in the facility she works at they are hiring all the time. In short, she has been CNA for 10 yrs. Now is administrator in some health facility in Tampa. I am in a process of earning my CNA as well, so in a meanwhile I`m doing my "homework" of who is hiring and how to find job in this field. That is how I stumble upon her e-mail. Good Luck!

Hi Helen, thank you so much. I just emailed Jess and hope to hear back soon. All the best.

Abida

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie Landon in Ocala, Florida

21 months ago

Hi If you or anyone eles is looking for a job CNA/HHA Please go to www.pssnr.com and contact me. I am currently hiring and need people AsAp
MY name is stephanie Landon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie Landon in Ocala, Florida

21 months ago

Hi Call me. Go to www.Pssnr.com got to contact us and ask for stephanie.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.