Renewal Cna License

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (31)

Marie L. Jean in Malden, Massachusetts

82 months ago

I'm Marie L. Jean, I'm working At life Care Center Of Stoneham. My CNA License has been expired since March 2008. but I would like to renew it I couldn't find the form ti feel out and send it to Red Cross.
Please help me out to find the form.

Thanks Marie,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (137) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

la-shawn lawhorn in Titusville, Florida

81 months ago

Usually I GET THE FORM MAILED OUT TO ME WHEN IT IS TIME TO RENEW. THIS PAST DECEMBER I DID NOT RECEIVE ONE.I need to get a renewal form.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (65) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

Jacqueline Ortiz in West Springfield, Massachusetts

80 months ago

My license expired on 02/08 and I would like to renew it so I can keep working Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Yolanda Curtis in Boston, Massachusetts

80 months ago

Yolanda Curtis in cape cod Massachusetts said: my license expired in 2003 I have 15 yrs of experience I want to renew my it so I can work Thank you
Yolanda from cape cod

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

stillstanding in Connecticut

79 months ago

for the CNAs in Massacgusetts- here is the info for the CNA Registry. Contact them for renewal forms. May I also suggest that if you are working in a facility- you should speak with the Staff Development Coordinator or DNS at your workplace. They should be able to help you. CNAs by law in Ma can not work greater that 4 months without their CNA certification. Your employers have an obligation to make sure that their CNAs and licensed and cerfified & should be able to or at least guide you through the renewal process. Good Luck!

Nurse Aide Registry Program
99 Chauncy Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02111
(617) 753-8143 - Telephone

Peter Bilodeau, Coordinator

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Rose Santos. in Acton, Massachusetts

70 months ago

My licence go be expire im one week, they dont send me the renewal form.I dont want to loose my license.please help me with red cross fone # or ani other info.thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

My Name is Marilou in Norwich, Connecticut

70 months ago

My CNA license expired 1997 and I would like to renew. I have at least 10 years experienced as a CNA and would like to start working
again? I have been out of that field for quite few years. Please help me? Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (87) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Faye Williamson in Macon, Georgia

68 months ago

I have called 5 times for you to send my CNA renewal forms and you have not.my address is Faye Williamson 890 Hwy 93 North Cairo, Georgia 31728 My license has expired due to you not sending my forms.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ana in Haverhill, Massachusetts

67 months ago

my license expire 4 montheogo i need to reneweit but i can never get to the rigth place,can u help my please....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

thecropchick in baltimore, Maryland

67 months ago

Can't you call your state license board~

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

yes i did but they always send mi to a wedsite on the internet.....tx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

There's got to be someone you could call.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

I would call a CNA temp/home health company. Ask them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

yes,i call to some nomber already, and the'll send mi a renewel form true the mail....tx for u suport..God bless u.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

no prob!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

stephaniemom07 in Rochester, Minnesota

66 months ago

I got my CNA in like 04 or 05 and I havent been a CNA since do I have to retake the whole thing again??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Irma Vincent in Bamberg, Germany

65 months ago

Hi, my cna lincense expired august of 2008, I need to renew it again.. how can i go about it.. do i have to take the test again? I have 7 years of experience, can i do it online? i am from Massachussetts

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Bernard Joye in Marietta, Georgia

61 months ago

just call your local nursing home they can help u.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Malouh408 in Colchester, Connecticut

61 months ago

I am interested in renewing my CNA license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

thejessica2006@yahoo.com in Tucson, Arizona

57 months ago

iwas going to school at Pima Community College was going to finish my RN but i took a break for 2yrs i was going to return back to school but later months i got injury at my other job and i end up not working for 7yrs in medical but i still remember alot and i am still going training for cna and i am testing and pass all my test i need to renewal my cna soon my last card was back in 98 but i don't remember my number can I still renewal my cna? and how do i do this on line?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

copper2056 in Norwich, Connecticut

55 months ago

Malouh408 in Colchester, Connecticut said: I am interested in renewing my CNA license.

Website is: www.ct.gov/dph/site/default.asp
Give them a call they do all the licensing for CNA's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Skip8610 in Boston, Massachusetts

54 months ago

Hi, I work at the American Red Cross State Testing Office in Cambridge, MA. We handle the renewals for MA CNA licenses and scheduling CNA tests. Or website is www.bostonredcross.org/testing. You can download a renewal form from our website by click the link that says "Nurse Aid Renewal" or call and give us your adress and one can be mailed to you. I tried to put our phone # in here but the site wouldn't let me, but it is on our site. We no longer automatically send out renewal forms, just reminder cards with the information above on them. Every State has an independent nurse aid registry, so you will have to check with your state's nurse aide registry if you do not live in MA. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rina in Cabot, Arkansas

54 months ago

I have renew my license and before i can get them i move from were i was living and now i can not find away to change the address to get them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ivincent in Stegaurach, Germany

54 months ago

change your address with the post office and call the red cross to let them know..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

DIANA AGUILERA in Friona, Texas

53 months ago

HELLO MY NAME IS DIANA AGUILERA, I AM WANTING TO KNOW IF I HAVE TO RETAKE THE CLASS TO RENEW MY CNA LICENSE? LAST I BELIEVE THAT I USED IT WAS IN 1996. I HAVE DONE PRIVATE SITTING THE LAST ONE WAS 2003. SO CAN U HELP ME HOW TO GO ABOUT RENEWING MY CNA LICENSE? THANK U.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carolynledford in Amarillo, Texas

49 months ago

my license will expire soon i work for encompass home health. iv been with them 5 years. how do i renew them. thank you carolyn ledford

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

EDAPONTE in East Providence, Rhode Island

43 months ago

Irma Vincent in Bamberg, Germany said: Hi, my cna lincense expired august of 2008, I need to renew it again.. how can i go about it.. do i have to take the test again? I have 7 years of experience, can i do it online? i am from Massachussetts

YOU COULD TAKE THE CLASS AGIAN OR CALL UP AND ASK THEM IF YOU COULD CHALLENGE THE TEST THIS MEANS THAT YOU JUST TAKE THE TEST AND IF YOU PAS THEY GIVE YOU YOUR LICENCE BACK THAT IS WHAT I DID.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

summer2010 in Boston, Massachusetts

38 months ago

my cna license in florida is going to expire but i want to renew it and transfer to the massachusetts registry is that possible

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jason in Aurora, Colorado

38 months ago

My expires soon as well

www.stethoscopes-for-sale.com

jjboesch in Winchester, Tennessee

23 months ago

Hi, my name is jennifer and I have tried to download my form to renew my cna license a number of times. It always states that its not available. Please send me a form by email or if contacted through email, I can give you my address for mail. Thank you

prensliap@aol.com in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts

12 months ago

Hello!, My name is Prenslia I would like to renew my cna license. I haven't worked as an cna since 2000. Can you please send my an application thru my email, and anything that I would need to retake the test again. I'm still working in the medical field, but hospitals will only take cna ,not M.A. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.