Transfer CNA license???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 284)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

Santhera in Arlington, Texas

67 months ago

I have a large issue and I'm not sure how to get it resolved

I just recently got a divorce and changed my name over to my maidden again. I had a hysterectomy, and am in recovery now.. I'm moving in a little under 2 weeks to WI, and so I need to both get my name changed no my certification, and also get it changed from Tx - WI.. I'm not sure which is the best way of going about it.. If anyone has an idea please let me know. I want to get this done asap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

judy mc in Carteret, New Jersey

67 months ago

I lived in NY for sometime and recently moved to NJ.I did my cna in New york and just received my license,to my dismay, the health facilities in New jersey will not accept my license.Someone told me that i have to get a reciprocity kit in order to transfer but , i am not sure if i have to do the full exam over, both written and practical. Can someone please comment before the morning,i plan to call the DOH tom. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

c galvez in Hayesville, North Carolina

67 months ago

ido have a cna for ga but i live close to murphy want to apply to have both license seen iwill be doing home care [for ga and nc]please tell me were to aply and the cost ,thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Hudson, Wisconsin

66 months ago

I have to take the test yet for a CNA. If i take it in Minnesota will I be Certified in Wisconsin as well?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

brenda in Green Bay, Wisconsin

66 months ago

I am certified nursing assistant in wisconsin and want a license in arizona.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah B in Marshall, Texas

66 months ago

what do i need to do in order to get my cna transferred from wisconsin to texas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jordann in Pound, Wisconsin

66 months ago

Hi..I currently live in Wiscosin and would like to transfer my CNA license to Minnesota. When i do this will i still beable to work in Wisconsin? or will i have to transfer it everytime i come home?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

seley16 in Waterford, Connecticut

66 months ago

Your CNA license should still be valid to work in Wisconsin. You will just need to either seek reciprocity to work in Minnesota, or you may have to take the test in Minnesota. I would call the nurse aide registry in Minnesota to find out if they accept reciprocity, or if you will need to take the exam and skills test to become certified in their state. Some states will send you the paper work to fill out if they allow reciprocity. But, call them first. Again, your CNA license will remain valid to work in Wisconsin as long as you renew it every two years from the date that you were certified. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

kiaward96 in Floyds Knobs, Indiana

66 months ago

=] not tellin............ in Asheville, North Carolina said: I am currently in a CNA course in NC. I was thinking about moving to IN after I got registered, and getting a job there. I was wondering if I would have to take the course, OR the test again.
Thank you for answers... if there are any..!
=]

i just moved from stlouis back to indiana and they wanted me to take the class over. im in new albany indiana real close to kentucky and i just got a license over there and live in indiana

melissaholeman in Morganfield, Kentucky

65 months ago

i have had my cna licenses since 2005, my senior year, i worked at a nursing home ever since then, i quit there december 2008, and i havent worked anywhere yet. i was needing to know wat i have to do to keep my licenses up to dat so they won't run out or expire???i heard you have to work so many hours every 6 to 8 mths to keep your licenses.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

purplemuzic@gmail.com in Mooresville, North Carolina

65 months ago

i will be moving to md in the fall of this year and i have my cna and my phlebotomy lic. how do i transfer them to the state of md

leandra in Augusta, Georgia

65 months ago

i have my cna license for florida, but my husband just got a job in ga, so were moving. what do i need to do to transfer my license?

sharenbest in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

HOW CAN I TRANFER MY CNA LICENSE TO ORLANDO FLORIDA AND WHAT QUALIFICATION DO I NEED OR DO U HAVE ANY INFORMATION TO HELP ME

gfirstnamececilia@yahoo.com in Mount Carmel, Illinois

65 months ago

i am moving from mtcarmel il to pa what do i need to do to transfrer

Sara in Franklin, North Carolina

65 months ago

Becky Underwood in Murphy, North Carolina said: I took the CNA class in 1992 at Tri-County Community College but never applied for the license-can I apply now and if so could you please e-mail the application and information I need.

No. Its only good for 2 years if you aren't working as a CNA. You would have to retake the course.

Hotnavchoc in Riverside, New Jersey

64 months ago

Christina in Summerville, South Carolina said: I have recently moved to South Carolina from Florida and would like to know how to transfer my CNA license.....please help

you have to go or call the Dept of Health In fla

JenThompsob

64 months ago

Julia in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: How do i transfer my cna licence from iowa to minnasota

To transfer to mn you just need to get hired at a facility then the state will send them a paper to fill out saying you work there, and presto, your transfered

cynthia in Memphis, Tennessee

64 months ago

I now lived in memphis how do i transfer cna license from mississippi

candice wilder in Nashville, Tennessee

64 months ago

i have a firend who will be getting her CNA certification in Flordia but once to move to nashville tn next year. Will she have to recertify or will her certification be good when she moves here to tennessee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chichi185 in West New York, New Jersey

64 months ago

hello i need help..how can i transfer my ohio STNA license to NJ CNA license ..i have no clue what im gonna do,if u know please email me fmelendres@gmail.com ..

baby_B_curious in Lexington, Kentucky

64 months ago

I have a misdemeanor drug charge and I received this 2yrs. ago and since then I have received my CNA certification, What I don't understand is why would They let me get my certification but I can't get a job anywhere. And is it possible to transfer your license from KY to Nashville TN

Linda McReynolds in Los Angeles, California

64 months ago

Interest in relocating to KCK from California. Will I need to take the State Board for KCK? Or is the Certification transferable? CEU's are up-to-date for CNA in Ca. Thanks for any help or comments.

Erin Brooks

63 months ago

I am presently a Certified Nursing Assistant in Fla. and am relocating to Richmond, Virginia. How can i have my Fla license
tansfered to Virginia.What is required by the state?

sk350 in Blue Ridge, Virginia

63 months ago

Elizabeth Goble in Warsaw, Indiana said: I have my CNA certification in Indiana can i transfer it to Florida and If so how do i go about it?

I have a Va cna licence would like to transfer to Florida.526

Trish in Greenville, Michigan

63 months ago

Christina in Summerville, South Carolina said: I have recently moved to South Carolina from Florida and would like to know how to transfer my CNA license.....please help

You have to call the Dept of Health..and get a license in your new state...they may have different rules than your last state...they will send you the application and $ fee info

935 in Fall River, Massachusetts

63 months ago

Jackie in Port Richey, Florida said: I am moving to Lowell,MA how do I transfer my CNA to from FL to MA

did you transfer it, and how much trouble was it?

sk350 in Blue Ridge, Virginia

63 months ago

Can you provide a phone# Thank you!

deronda hills in Tampa, Florida

62 months ago

i need to transfer my cna license from flordia to georgia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BETTY DELTORO in LYNWOOD, California

62 months ago

HOW CAN I TRANSFER MY CNA CERTIFICATION FRON ARIZONA TO CALIFORNIA

Juc-Puc in stony Creek, Virginia

62 months ago

I am moving to Jacksonville Florida in October. I would like to get information on how to transfer my Cna License there from Va.

pealu0610@yahoo.com in Minneapolis, Minnesota

62 months ago

What do I need to do in order to have my CNA certificate from Minnesota transfer to that of Minnesota's

pealu0610@yahoo.com in Minneapolis, Minnesota

62 months ago

What do I need to do in order to have my CNA certificate from Minnesota transfer to that of New york's

juvimalc@yahoo.com in Springfield Gardens, New York

62 months ago

I need to transfer my CNA liscence from New York to Virginia. How do I do this

esther in Lake Worth, Florida

62 months ago

Kalya in Knoxville, Tennessee said: I need to transfer my CNA licenses to Georgia but I can't find the proper forms to do that.

i need transfer my cna licenses to florida but i cant find the proper forms to do that

esther in Lake Worth, Florida

62 months ago

esther in Lake Worth, Florida said: i need transfer my cna licenses to florida but i cant find the proper forms to do that

my name is esther i need to transfer my cna license to florida but i find the proper forms to do that

KEARRINGTON KENDRICK in Tacoma, Washington

61 months ago

SEPTEMBER 11,2009,I COMPLETED A CNA CLASS AND GOT A CERTIFICATE.I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD WORK UP TO 60 DAYS UNTIL I GOT MY CERTIFACATION FOR THE STATE OF WASHINGTON.I WAS TRYING TO FIND A NURSING HOME WHERE I COULD WORK THAT WOULD ACCEPT ME.I COMPLETED MY CLASS AT PIERCE COLLEGE IN PUALLUP. THANK YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nursing Jobs in Modesto, California

61 months ago

Check out: www.lifequotz.com/sitemap.html . They have job info.

DEON in Laurel Hill, Florida

61 months ago

I HAVE MOVED FROM OPP ALABAMA TO FLORIDA JUST NEED SOME HELP GETTING MY FLORIDA CNA LINCENICES

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kia in Kenosha, Wisconsin

61 months ago

I am a cerified CNA in Racine wisconsin and i plan to move back to Atlanta ga do anyone know what i have to do or can i transfer my CNA to Georgia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

laurahuntley in Tifton, Georgia

60 months ago

how do i transfar my cna lic

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

amaris0808 in Ocala, Florida

60 months ago

I currently have my CNA licsense in Florida. I am planning to move to Texas within the next year but I need to have my licsense in Texas also. I was recently told by a friend that it would be easier to just get my nationl certification. How would I go about doing that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carla in Boca Raton, Florida

60 months ago

I am certified as a CNA in Florida, I am moving to New York, how do I get a certification transfered to New York?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

I am certified as a CNA in Florida, I am moving to New York, how do I get a certification transfered to New York?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

carla in Boca Raton, Florida said: I am certified as a CNA in Florida, I am moving to New York, how do I get a certification transfered to New York?

Please, can someone help me? I need an answer. Tanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wmb0514@yahoo.com in Stockbridge, Georgia

60 months ago

I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND, I JUS FINISHED A TRAVELING ASSIGNMENT TO MONTANA IN JANUARY, I WAS THERE FOR 13WKS AND LOVED IT.
SO I TAKE IT THAT U ARE A TRAVELING NURSING AGENCY THAT HIRES CNA'S TO TRAVEL AS WELL AS NURSES?
WELL THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME,IT SOUNDS WONDERFUL.
SINCERELY WANDA HARISTON

60 months ago

ITS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT CERTAIN STATES COVER OTHER STATES, FIND OUT IF THATS THE CASE WITH THE STATES YOU ARE LICENSED IN AND IF NOT YOU CAN DO WHAT I'M DOING WHICH IS APPLY FOR TRANSFER TO THAT STATE YOU STILL GET TO KEEP THE STATE YOU TRANSFER FROM.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

amaris0808 in Ocala, Florida said: I currently have my CNA licsense in Florida. I am planning to move to Texas within the next year but I need to have my licsense in Texas also. I was recently told by a friend that it would be easier to just get my nationl certification. How would I go about doing that?

DO THEY EVEN HAVE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION FOR CNAS? I THINK THATS FOR NURSES AND MEDICAL ASSTS & HIGHER LEVELS OF MEDICAL LICENSES.IF YOU FIND OUT OTHERWISE LET ME KNOW CAUSE WHERE I DO TRAVELING NURSING THAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR ME.

Dan in Escondido, California

59 months ago

Esperanza in San Diego, California said: I need to transfer my cna license from Racine, WI to San Diego, CA...who do I contact or what do I have to do to get it done?

Hello, my wife and I just moved to California from Kenosha, did you get your cna license? If so how? She filled out forms and did livescan, and almost a month later no letter back? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. sharpd25@gmail.com please email back to that adress. Thanks, Dan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jen86 in Bradenton, Florida

59 months ago

moving to rhode island from florida need to transfer my cna license how do i go about this

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

kiki

59 months ago

i was certified in ny for my CNA and now im in florida i would like to know how to transfer my license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.