Transfer CNA license???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 284 of 284)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

pinay4ever in Bloomingdale, Illinois

51 months ago

Hi everyone I currently live in Chicago Illinois and I'm in the process of transferring my C.N.A certification to Washington State. I already sent the Department of health my application with 30 dollar fee and afterward they sent me an envelope with the fingerprint card in it. It's been two weeks now since I sent them my fingerprint card, does anyone know how long it takes for me to get my Washington certification? Thank you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tammy in Danville, Virginia

48 months ago

I am moving to NC what do I need to do to get my Va CNA license transfered to NC ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

mandeep kaur in Villa Park, Illinois

48 months ago

HELLo,
I am mandeep i am recently certified nursing assistant from new york,But now i move to illinos and i don't know the how to trnsfer my lincense in illinos state can you please tell what i have to do i shall be thankfull to you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Spring Hill, Florida

47 months ago

Im trying to transfer my n.c.cna licence to fl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lori Pearson in Spring Hill, Florida

47 months ago

Im trying transfer my n.c.cna licence to fl

tenia in Jacksonville, Florida

46 months ago

Tabitha Fambrough in Greenville, South Carolina said: All you have to do hun is call the state's registry where you're moving to and request a form to fill out. I just found out and I had to come to bless you all with the information. I was told that it would be a test that I had to do, but it was very simple.

i live in lake city fla i have my cna here.i want to move to brunswick ga how would i contact ga to transfer to ga

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

browneyedgurl5733 in London, Kentucky

46 months ago

i have cna and need 2 know how 2 get them transfered from tennessee 2 indiana

Ms Sweet in Norfolk, Virginia

45 months ago

I want to transfer my license from va to ohio, how do i go about doing that ?

tricia gomez in Sparks, Nevada

45 months ago

i need to transfer my cna licience from Nevada to New York, what should i do.... is there any web site to get the forms, address or instructions? please help, thanks!

Lisa in Hollywood, Florida

45 months ago

Christina in Summerville, South Carolina said: I have recently moved to South Carolina from Florida and would like to know how to transfer my CNA license.....please help

Hello: I need information on how to transfer my CNA from Peru, IL to Hollywood or the South Florida area. Can you please tell me the procedure or exactly what and whom I have to do. Please any information would be appreciated as soon as possible. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Loretta in Mount Gilead, Ohio

45 months ago

Lisa in Hollywood, Florida said: Hello: I need information on how to transfer my CNA from Peru, IL to Hollywood or the South Florida area. Can you please tell me the procedure or exactly what and whom I have to do. Please any information would be appreciated as soon as possible. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Email the Florida health dept. and they will send you paperwork. As for Florida you will have to take the written and clinical test again but not the classes again as long as your license is not expired. For any state all you have to do is call or email their health dept. and they will get you the right paperwork. Good luck!!!

Alaina in Lynbrook, New York

45 months ago

I am moving to New Jersey from New York in a few weeks and I found out pretty quickly how to transfer my CNA Cert. from NY to NJ

The New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services (NJDSS) handles this in a application called NURSE AIDE RECIPROCITY. The application is 30.00 dollars and it took a few days for them to send it to my house but it will take a few weeks for them to file the paperwork.

The packet includes Nurse Aide Reciprocity Application, Criminal Background Check, and Fingerprint Instructions.
PSI is the company that conducts the CNA tests in NJ and so it would help to go on their website : www.psionline.com . I would include the phone number but indeed.com does not allow that sorry.
I hope this information helps :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

omeloney@yahoo.com in Baltimore, Maryland

45 months ago

Latescha E. Mc Nair in Jacksonville, North Carolina said: I need to transfer my CNA licensed to Virginia and I am trying to find out what needs to be done.

hi my name is meloney, an I would like to know what you have to do to transfer a cna. or do you need a gacna licence licence to virgina.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Cross, South Carolina

44 months ago

[QUOTE who="Try This........www.cnatips.com/cna-license.php

kat in Seminole, Florida

43 months ago

JenThompsob said: To transfer to mn you just need to get hired at a facility then the state will send them a paper to fill out saying you work there, and presto, your transfered

You need to look on your local nursing register online for forms to transfer and the state you are going to.This could take 6-8 weeks after you mail to transfer license.

KAT in Seminole, Florida

43 months ago

935 in Fall River, Massachusetts said: did you transfer it, and how much trouble was it?

I am trying to transfer my license from florida( a very low paying state) to Minneasota a better paying state.I went online to Minnesota Dept of health and printed out the: Application for entry on the minnesota nurse aide registry by interstate endorsement.Section A-1 goes to MN, Section A-2goes to florida,Then you have Employment Verifivation paper and send to MN B-1, Next come B-2 that is filled out by your current employer and sent to MN.To find out where to send all this nonsense go to : National Directory of Nurse aide registries.Also a paper printed out from Floridashealth.com ( Licensure Certification form that goes to florida plus $25 check or money order-send to florida.

Leigh Ann in Felton, Delaware

42 months ago

I would like to find out how many states can one person be CERTIFIED in to work. I have heard any where from ONE(1)up to Five(5) states at one time.

I live in Delaware with Updated Certification, but have a job opportunity in Maryland. I DO NOT want to TRANSFER. I would like to keep my Certification in De, and also be Certified in Maryland.

I have called Maryland Registry but get alot of automated operators and really becoming baffled at how I should proceed.

Any information would be greatly appriciated.

lkcaris03@gmail.com in Hollywood, Florida

42 months ago

My friend of thirty-four years came in from Chicago, and stayed at my home for two months. The last two and one half weeks of his vacation his daughter also came to Florida and stayed with me, and she really enjoyed herself in Florida and thought she might want to move here, as with all tourist, She is a certified CNA and asked me if her license would be good down here or if she had to recertify in Florida. I went to the internet to find out. This was about four months ago, and I am still receiving various notices pertaining to her CNA transfer. She is not going to move to Florida, so how do I stop these notices from arriving or do I just have to reply to each and every one of them or ignore them as I have been doing any suggestions. If someone cane help I would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation if not I appreciate the time you took to read this email, and I hope you have a safe and happy forth of July. God Bless Bye Bye

kat in Seminole, Florida

42 months ago

Just list them as spam.Smart of her not to move to the low paying state of florida.

deshawn wright in Upper Marlboro, Maryland

42 months ago

how can i get papers to get washington license for cna?

moana808 in Oakland, California

41 months ago

i just moved from hawaii and need to get california cna.

41 months ago

i just moved from hawaii i need to transfer my cna

41 months ago

deshawn wright in Upper Marlboro, Maryland said: how can i get papers to get washington license for cna?

u can call washington state department of health

Lee Lee in Lynchburg, Virginia

38 months ago

I'm a CNA in Virginia but I'll be moving to Florida in March I seen what ever one was asking about transferring to different states would that apply if I'm about to take my Med tech in VA. before moving to FL. an would it be the same paper that I would have to send off?....

deniselynn1 in Cartersville, Georgia

38 months ago

How do I transfer GA CNA license to Alabama

lora2fine1 in Chattanooga, Tennessee

37 months ago

how can i get my CNA license transfer from Michigan to tn Chattanooga???

sburns8859 in Manchester, New Hampshire

35 months ago

i am concidering moving to Iowa am i able to transfer my LNA license

sburns8859 in Manchester, New Hampshire

35 months ago

I currently hsve my LNA license in New Hampshire and concidering moving to Iowa am i able to transfer my license

amanda in Banner Elk, North Carolina

35 months ago

I had my C.N.A certification in V.A and it expired,would I have to retake the class or can I pay the fee and have them renewed and I also want to transfer them to Ohio, can I do that?

Thanks!

Daxa in Vero Beach, Florida

31 months ago

Hi I have completed C.N.A. school and had my C.N.A. license in Florida. I worked As aC.N.A for couple of years and then got in the business. my C.N.A license is not current right now. Now I am Planning to move to New jersey. I wonder if I can take C.N.A exam to and get license for New Jersey without going to school all over again.

frantavia starks in Albany, Georgia

31 months ago

I got my CNA certification in Georgia how would i go about changing it to florida

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mary groomes in Sapulpa, Oklahoma

30 months ago

i am moving to chicago in september and have a oklahoma cna and want to know if i will be able to transfer it without haveing to take any thing over again

kat in Minneapolis, Minnesota

30 months ago

I am surprised you are moving to Chicago.I went to see it as a tourist last month.I found it to be like NYC.Expensive,noisy and dirty.Have you done your homework? CNA pay,apt rentals,cost of living.Oklahoma has many small towns and a few big citys.Low cost of living and low pay.If you want to make a move for the better I would try Texas.Just stay away from the border.Lots of cheap labor there.Here in Minneapolis it is sad.CNA's make $12 a hour,but they also do the nurses job of working the med cart.I refuse to handle and count meds with a one day med class.Aldi's grocery store pays $13 with no skills.In florida all you can expect is $10 hour.In oklahoma I was making $8.Most states you can transfer your license with a fee to both states,check nursing board website.Good luck out there.

keri wokman in White Cloud, Michigan

4 months ago

I have a Wisconsin CNA certification and would just like to know what states accept them.

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.