This is how you transfer your CNA from state to state

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 73 of 73)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Troy in Mcpherson, Kansas

39 months ago

Are you saying that at my current job I need to get 400 hours recorded under a nurse before I can achieve a CNA license in Oregon?

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ms lazell in Chicago, Illinois

39 months ago

im trying to move to another state i live in illinoise i need to no do i have to recertify in order to work in atl,minnisota,missori

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tanya fabre in Davenport, Iowa

39 months ago

HI. I HAVE MY CNA CERTIFICATION IN IOWA. I AM IN THE PROSES OF MOVING TO MADISON WISCONSIN AND I AM HAVE A VERY HARD TIME TRYING TO FIND THE FORM THEY WHAT ME TO FILL OUT. I NEED HELP!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Gina Sculthorpe in Marysville, Washington

37 months ago

can I transfer my CNA license from Washington State to Kansas City Kansas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

hamobabe in Seattle, Washington

37 months ago

rebeccacuevas1@yahoo.com in Tacoma, Washington said: I have a CNA certificate from California. I also have one for Phlebotomist and I want to know what are the requirements to work in Washington. Do I have to retest or can I transfer my lecenses here? What can be done and where do I go?

what do i do to work as a cna here in washington moving from california

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hamobabe in Seattle, Washington

37 months ago

ps i would like to know what to do order for me to work in washington..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Justin Mundell in Tulsa, Oklahoma

36 months ago

there is a one page form for a state to state transfer of CNA license can someone tell me what who or where

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dorothy fulcher in Farmington, Missouri

36 months ago

can i transfer my cna license to indiana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Emporia, Kansas

35 months ago

Can CNA or CMA Certificates be transfered from Kansas to Nebraska?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Blackthunder in Phoenix, Arizona

35 months ago

Hello, I'm currently a CNA in Arizona and will be moving to Mississippi. What are the steps for working as a CNA there? Any help would be greatly apprecated. Thank you

Sabrina Jacques in Salem, Oregon

35 months ago

I moved to Mississippi at one time and it only cost me $50.00, i believe. It was a worth it. What part of Miss. r u moving to?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Marie in Lithonia, Georgia

32 months ago

I am moving from Georgia to Texas, what do I need to do to transfer my CNA to be active in Texas?

Sabrina in Salem, Oregon

32 months ago

U need to call the board of Nursing in Texas and ask them and they will tell u what u need to know. The reason is each state is different. Also don't call the one in Goergia because they mightgive u the wrong information. When I moved from Ky. to Oregon I called the one in Ky. and they told me that it wouldn't cost anything to transfer. So when I got here boy did I get a rude awaking. I had to pay $132.00 but it wasnt a problem i did it. So call the Texas on and tell them what ur doing and they will give u the correct info u need.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth in Waterville, Maine

32 months ago

I am holding a Maine CNA certificate for 3 years now and in the process of moving to Missouri what is the process i need to do to be able to work down there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

stephanieann in Ontario, California

31 months ago

Hello, I just moved to California from Missouri
and i was wondering if anyone knew where i can go online or a phone number to contact as to where i get the forms to transfer my CNA from MO to CA... I do know that if you get certified in the state of MO it will transfer to so many different states .. i just don't know where they all transfer to ... i need help ASAP ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jay in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

I am a CNA in Chicago, Illinois and I recieved an offer from a family friend for full-time care in California. How would I go about transferring my license, or test retaking?

jannicka in Columbia, Missouri

30 months ago

I live in Chicago I have a CNA certification in Chicago and California can i transfer my cna a and certified in Missouri

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ghie28 in Montgomery Village, Maryland

28 months ago

I transferred my CNA license from Texas to NewYork but now I moved to Maryland. Where and How can I transfer my CNA license to Maryland?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jamael Williams in Wichita, Kansas

23 months ago

I'm moving to Oklahoma and was wondering if my CNA lic will be able to be transfer or would there be something that I would have to do to work as a CNA in Oklahoma with my current lic?

james kumah in Newark, New Jersey

20 months ago

my name is James currently certified in New jersey as a CNA and am relocating to new york
how can i reciprocate my license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

miriam in Bronx, New York

10 months ago

am back home in new york how could i transfer my CNA license from Maryland? thank u for the help...

miriam.n in Bronx, New York

10 months ago

am back home in New York,how can i tranfer my CNA license form Marylan? thank u for the help

Sarah in Hagerstown, Maryland

4 months ago

Kea in Plano, Texas said: What I had to do here in Texas was call the Board of Nursing and they directed me to the Nurse Aide Department by giving me the number. Once I called they sent me the info. I needed to transfer my certification from MD. to Texas it takes a week or two but it's worth the wait. Try calling that state board of nursing they should help you get all the info. you need to transfer. Good Luck!

Kea,
I'm also in Maryland thinking about moving to Texas. My question to you is if you had to retest, pay any extra, or is it basically the same as in Maryland? I know in some states a MD CNA is like a MD GNA, if you know what I mean. Any info would be GREAT!! Oh, and how are you making out in Texas? Was it easy to find work and is the pay as good or better then Maryland?
Thank you very much!!

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.