Comments (1 to 50 of 64)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

nene in Annapolis, Maryland

89 months ago

I am moving to Georgia from Maryland do i have to take a class

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (66) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

tina jordan in Gainesville, Georgia

86 months ago

i am a cna instructor in georgia. you need to contact the georgia cna registry. if you are certified in maryland you should be able to transfer your certification. you can reach them on the internet at www.ghp.ga.gov then click directories then click nurse aid forms and you will see the nurse aid out-of-state reciprocity. you can download and fill out that form and then mail it to the registry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tiffany Wood in Augusta, Georgia

85 months ago

I have moved to augusta from Ohio I'm state tested to be a nursing assistant in ohio. What do I need to do in order to transfer my liecense here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Macon, Georgia

85 months ago

There is no "click to Directories" to click when I go the www.ghp.ga.gov website. This is nothing but a runaround. All I am wanting is a new copy of my card that shows that I am on the Georgia Registry of Nurse Aide so that I can have it for my records at home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Priscilla Simmons in Marietta, Georgia

85 months ago

I Priscilla have moved to Georgia from Louisiana what do I need to do to get my C.N.A. licences tranferring to Georgia and take the Phlebotomy state test for Georgia. My contact number is 985-515-6338 or 770-354-9077.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jennifer harris in Washington, District of Columbia

84 months ago

what you do is call this number i got this off of my ga card i transfered mine too and they will help you just fill out the app and show that you have been working and they will send you a card do not forget to put you ss card and id they sometimes do not tell you and that holds it up the number for the ga registery is 678-527-3010 or 1-800-414-4358 good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tenika in Jackson, Mississippi

79 months ago

i am a recent graduate of a phlebotomy course in mississippi and i am planning to move to georgia.how can i become certified in georgia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

myrna mason in Cartersville, Georgia

79 months ago

I HAVE MOVED TO GEORIA FROM LOUSIANA,WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY CERTIFICATION TRANSFERED TO HERE AS A CNA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

tasha gillespie in Lumber Bridge, North Carolina

79 months ago

i am moving to georgia from north carolina what do i need to do to get my certification switched,do i have to take the class over?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

sherry in Atlanta, Georgia

78 months ago

I have a certification from ST Augustine school what do I need to do to get this changed over to the GA State or do I need to take the class over thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Kimberley in Macon, Georgia

78 months ago

Just contact you Nurse Registry in you state. (Nurse Aide Registry) and they will tell you how to do it. You can also go to www.allnurses.com and get help on how to do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kanitra mcgraw in ferriday, Louisiana

76 months ago

am i still certifited as a cna and i havent worked in a facility in three years and how do i get receritified again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gilda97@hotmail.com in Gainesville, Georgia

71 months ago

Hi, I would like to contact you. Where a you giving CNA classes. I live close to Gainesville. Please send me more information.
Thank you.

tina jordan in Gainesville, Georgia said: i am a cna instructor in georgia. you need to contact the georgia cna registry. if you are certified in maryland you should be able to transfer your certification. you can reach them on the internet at www.ghp.ga.gov then click directories then click nurse aid forms and you will see the nurse aid out-of-state reciprocity. you can download and fill out that form and then mail it to the registry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

tashica daily in Atlanta, Georgia

67 months ago

i am a certified cna in florida but my certificate has expired and i have worked as a cna in last 3 years and i live in ga now how can i get the cna certificate back or do i have to tale the course all over again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

victoria coco in Mandeville, Louisiana

66 months ago

hey,
I am moving from louisiana to augusta georgia. how do i trensfer my license over and do i need any aditional training to work in georgia?
please help my email is tinkerbellj2388@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

10ABELLE in Macon, Georgia

66 months ago

Go to gadol.us or is it .gov?

Arianna in Riverside, New Jersey

66 months ago

victoria coco in Mandeville, Louisiana said: hey,
I am moving from louisiana to augusta georgia. how do i trensfer my license over and do i need any aditional training to work in georgia?
please help my email is tinkerbellj2388@yahoo.com

Victoria,
Go to www.cnatips.com for a list of the steps you need to transfer your certification from Louisiana to Georgia. Look under CNA license tranfer and follow those instructions. Georgia requires 85 hours of training while Louisiana only requires 80 hours. I'm not sure if you will have to make up for the extra hours somehow, but they will let you know once you call and talk to someone. This site I gave you also has contact info. for the Nurse Aide Registries which u will need to call. Select the Louisiana one first from map then Georgia under the Nurse Aide Registry tab. Let me know how u make out and good luck to u!

Arianna in Riverside, New Jersey

66 months ago

tashica daily in Atlanta, Georgia said: i am a certified cna in florida but my certificate has expired and i have worked as a cna in last 3 years and i live in ga now how can i get the cna certificate back or do i have to tale the course all over again?

Did you work as a CNA for pay in the last 2 years? IF not, and your certificate has expired then you will need to re-certify. The only way to do that is by re-testing, meaning you will have to take the CNA state exam and pass on your first try. If u don't pass on the first time then u must go through the training class again. Make sure u review and good luck!

tashica daily in Atlanta, Georgia

66 months ago

do you know where i can go to just take the test and not the class? I am replying to the lady that wrote me about my comment

big cyn in Columbus, Georgia

66 months ago

hello, my name is cynthia mallory.i;ll be move to oak grove ky in june of this year, and what will i need to Transfered my Cerifcastion from Georgia to oak grove ky

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

char in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

Kim in Macon, Georgia said: There is no "click to Directories" to click when I go the www.ghp.ga.gov website. This is nothing but a runaround. All I am wanting is a new copy of my card that shows that I am on the Georgia Registry of Nurse Aide so that I can have it for my records at home.

you most be doing something wrong i went right on there in find it it is on the top of the page.

Brenika in Lawrenceville, Georgia

59 months ago

I just moved to the Lawrenceville area and I'm looking for a phlebotomy program near my area. I saw something on here about one in Duluth but I can't seem to find the information again.

Jo C. in Columbus, Georgia

59 months ago

I was C.N.A. cert. in Iowa and have been expired since 3-01-98. I am seeking employment again after these many years and was told I could get my Cert. active again in Iowa, then transfer it to Ga. What I'm reading on this sitecontradicts this. What should I actually do? Will my new employer be able to employ me as I handle this matter? Thank you for your assistance!

Jo C. in Columbus, Georgia

59 months ago

Waiting to hear from anyone with knowledge on expired CNA Cert. and seeking employment in Columbus, Ga.

gertjoneshealthcare@yahoo.com in Lawrenceville, Georgia

58 months ago

I passed the cna test and i need job hits as far to get private duty and sitting jobs can you help;;;;

threesportmom in Cumming, Georgia

56 months ago

My CNA license expired several years ago. I worked private duty so didn't need to keep it up so I thought. I am now hoping to find work again publicly do I have to retake the course or can I retest without the course and if so where do I begin to find a place to test. Also, in the area I am from you didn't necessarily have to be licensed as long as you worked in assisted living but you had to be licensed if you worked on a skilled care unit.

yvonne wright in Charlotte, North Carolina

56 months ago

Hello, Im moving to the Ga area in June and Im now getting ready to take the CNA course, the Medicine aid course and the CPR course! I would like to know does anyone know where I can take the Phlebotomy course in GA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

yvonne wright in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Hello, Im moving to the Ga area in June and Im now getting ready to take the CNA course, the Medicine aid course and the CPR course! I would like to know does anyone know where I can take the Phlebotomy course in GA?

I don,t know know but I will find out some information for you and welcome;;;;;

55 months ago

nene in Annapolis, Maryland said: I am moving to Georgia from Maryland do i have to take a class

No..you can have your license switched over. I live here in Charlotte and im taking classes for CNA this month but Im moving to Ga in July so I had to find this out too..

55 months ago

Ok..Im taking a 8 hr course here in Charlotte NC that is going to teach me everything I need to know to take my CNA State Exam. Will i be able to switch my CNA license over to the state of GA even though I had obtained my license with an 8 hr class??

Kmikes in Worth, Illinois

55 months ago

I live in Illinois and just graduated nursing school. My CNA license has expired, but in Illinois with certain number of nursing school hours you can still work as a CNA. I am going to move to Georgia in 2 weeks, and I have not taken my NCLEX yet. Can I get a CNA job in Georgia or do I have to renew my CNA license in Illinois first?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

i think you you have to get in touch with the registery and they will tell you what you would have to do good luck

55 months ago

Hello, Im moving to the Ga area and Im having my CNA license switched there also. I want to get my Associates degree in Nursing. Can anyone tell me what schools in Ga specialize in this??

Yvonne in Chipley, Florida

54 months ago

I am moving from Florida to Georgia. Can I call the Georgia registry to find out what they require?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

krugirl007 in Macon, Georgia

54 months ago

They require a copy of your CNA & a copy of your drivers license. You need to fill out a form by going to www.florida.gov or Florida Nurse Aide registry and get a print out form and mail it in with you other copied information and mail one to Florida registry and Georgia registry.

marcus84 in Monroeville, Alabama

53 months ago

I i'm moving from moroeville al to atlanta georga and i want to know how can i get my cna changed over

Toni Uzzell in Evergreen, Alabama

51 months ago

hello, I am in the process of moving to gainesville,ga and i was wondering; does anybody know how long does it take for the reciprocity to go thru? Also would like to know what is the starting pay rate for ga cna's? LOL, ALSO, is there a high demand for cna's in gainesville ga? I am so excited about moving there and can't hardly wait.... thatnks indeed waiting on responses.

51 months ago

I know, I want tomove back home to Chattanooga,TN. from Macon, Georgia but, it looks like the hospitals in Chattanooga will not even look at me unless they see that I have a Tennessee CNA Certification already. I am living part time in Chattanooga with my sister while I am looking. They evidently C that I am on the Georgia registry and that is probably why they wont even email me let alone call me for an interiew. I read in CareerBuilder.com that it is best that you give a local address of the area aht you are moving tt in order to get a better chance if you live in another state than the one you plan on moving to. Well,,,,,WHAT GOOD THAT DID!!! Let me know whenyou get the job and how long it took for you to get your reciprocity!

toni uzzell in Magee, Mississippi

51 months ago

To Krugirl, I did it....I got my reciprocity for Ga and it did'nt take long at all. In a weeks time I was on the registry I am very excited now All i have to do is get a joD In Ga, i SEE THAT THEY HAVE A LOT AVAILABLE IT'S JUST GETTING SOMEONE TO CALL U FOR AN INTERVIEW. I will keep u posted and good luck to you!!!!

Toni Uzzell in Evergreen, Alabama

51 months ago

I have put in dozens of applications online but no responses, I relocating from Alabama to Gainesville Ga and it so hard to get a job before actually moving......any suggestions??????

51 months ago

U R 2 lucky! It took me a year and a half to get my reciprocity from Florida to Georgia. I worked at it and worried about if I EVER would get changed over and I worked between back and forth with but constantly like repeating yourself when telling a child to mind you!

erica

50 months ago

kanitra mcgraw in ferriday, Louisiana said: am i still certifited as a cna and i havent worked in a facility in three years and how do i get receritified again.

ur gonna have have to retake classes because ur certification has expired

victor in Newnan, Georgia

50 months ago

Hi, I recently moved to GA from CT and want to transfer my CNA license. What is the process?

W. Harden in Stamford, Connecticut

49 months ago

I would like to move from Connecticut to Georgia and work as a C.N.A. how do i transfer my license?

nancyhodges in Woodstock, Georgia

49 months ago

i have moved to georgia and want to transfer my license, i can't remember if i already sent in the forms. I filled them out and can't remember if i sent them. Is there any way i can find out if the resegisrty has them?

vonnipoo in Charlotte, North Carolina

49 months ago

All you have to do is call the GA registry and put in your social security number.

vonnipoo in Charlotte, North Carolina

49 months ago

W. Harden in Stamford, Connecticut said: I would like to move from Connecticut to Georgia and work as a C.N.A. how do i transfer my license?

All you have to do is cal the GA registry and they will give you a site to go to. Its easy and fast. I did it and was on teh registry in less than 7 days.

712 in Lawrenceville, Georgia

49 months ago

yvonne wright in Charlotte, North Carolina said: No..you can have your license switched over. I live here in Charlotte and im taking classes for CNA this month but Im moving to Ga in July so I had to find this out too..

how was your move;;;

nancyhodges in Woodstock, Georgia

48 months ago

thank you does anyone have that number?

48 months ago

toni uzzell in Magee, Mississippi said: To Krugirl, I did it....I got my reciprocity for Ga and it did'nt take long at all. In a weeks time I was on the registry I am very excited now All i have to do is get a joD In Ga, i SEE THAT THEY HAVE A LOT AVAILABLE IT'S JUST GETTING SOMEONE TO CALL U FOR AN INTERVIEW. I will keep u posted and good luck to you!!!!

Please do! I want to keep in touch to see how the job search is going on. Besides...where all have you looked?

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.