I need a cna job now

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

jenharris in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

I have over 11 years of cna exp and i have gone to lpn school just did not finish I need a job now in decatur and I need some help I am leaving husband and can not do that until i get my job to support 2 children

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shannon Miller in Indianapolis, Indiana

88 months ago

jenharris in Atlanta, Georgia said: I have over 11 years of cna exp and i have gone to lpn school just did not finish I need a job now in decatur and I need some help I am leaving husband and can not do that until i get my job to support 2 children

If you are close to finishing LPN school, then you should. Of course if you're in any kind of abusive relationship?? then you should go ahead and get out. There should be plenty of CNA work but I think CNA work is very hard physically. You might try agencies...much higher pay, plus if you don't like a place you dont have to go back...if its a good agency, they protect their employees.Many also offer insurance. If you are in any danger from your husband then look at women shelters...they help you get on your feet, help your kids, ect. They will help you get settled in a job, find a place to live and so on.Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Renae in Indianapolis, Indiana

86 months ago

We are currently hiring HHAs in my company. Please contact me at renaedh@hotmail.com for information.

jenharris in Atlanta, Georgia said: I have over 11 years of cna exp and i have gone to lpn school just did not finish I need a job now in decatur and I need some help I am leaving husband and can not do that until i get my job to support 2 children

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.