travel cna

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (451 to 500 of 809)
Page:  « First « Previous   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next »   Last »

priscilla in Fairburn, Georgia

49 months ago

im interested in info on travel cna companies, i would be grateful if u could provide me with sum, thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

angie in Gainesville, Florida

49 months ago

hi. yes i can travel.i'm so ready.you say you know a company that hire CNA please send me the info. i think this is like the 3rd time i have asked for it.so yes please send me the INFO.

thank you
angie
08/10/2010

glenntaylor20@gmail.com in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

49 months ago

val in Westminster, Maryland said: Yes, Are you able to travel any where. if so I know of a place located in south carolina. I have never worked for them but I have requested an application. I will send you the info if you like.
Be prepared this company can send you anywhere in the world. let me know if you are truly interested.

Val

Hi! My name is glenn and i am interested in performing some travel cna assignments. I have been a cna for 20 years and worked in all areas from the nurseing home to the hospita. I worked for several healthcare agencies in the wisconsin area from where i am from. Can you send me information on any cna travel assignments, I will be willing to travel almost any where. Thank you.l glenn

pumuckle in Greenville, Mississippi

49 months ago

Diana in Seminole, Florida said: Yes...I have traveled with MSN ( medical staff network) and they offer the best health insurance , $ and contracts that I know of....you can also do just local contracts with them.....Diana St. Petersburg, Fl

I have called medical staffing may times inthe last year or so and they always tell me they don't do no traveling cna.i am looking for the same thing.Anyone know of a company please let me know. pumuckle5@yahoo.com

shbishop in Memphis, Tennessee

49 months ago

val in Westminster, Maryland said: Yes, Are you able to travel any where. if so I know of a place located in south carolina. I have never worked for them but I have requested an application. I will send you the info if you like.
Be prepared this company can send you anywhere in the world. let me know if you are truly interested.

Val

Hi my name is Shawanda and I have been trying to find a traveling job for CNA's and haven't been lucky. Will you please send me the information also, I would really appreciate it. My email address is shawandabishop@ymail.com. Thank you

kroett29 in Mchenry, Illinois

49 months ago

skittles in Chicago, Illinois said: If u still want a travel cna job I know a few places let me know if u still need a position or know anyone who does.

Yes Im still interested in travel cna. Please send me info

49 months ago

YES. i am. please send me the info.

49 months ago

tysonias in Jackson, Mississippi said: travel job asap

I am very interested in a cna job asap in wyoming Please contact me at kroett29@yahoo.com

49 months ago

shbishop in Memphis, Tennessee said: Hi my name is Shawanda and I have been trying to find a traveling job for CNA's and haven't been lucky. Will you please send me the information also, I would really appreciate it. My email address is shawandabishop@ymail.com. Thank you

hi pleas send me the info, I reallr need a job asap. Thanks kroett

ladyo132 in Charlotte, North Carolina

49 months ago

Please send me information on travel assignment

Janie

Peggy07 in Acworth, Georgia

49 months ago

Does anyone know of any place hiring in Woodstock GA, Kennesaw or Marietta GA? For CNA ?

Angie in Rockingham, North Carolina

49 months ago

I started out as an CNA and the company i worked for only let me travel within the state and they reimbursed you if you had to spend the night but they did pay for gas. I have a best friend that's a Physical Therapy Assistant and they have the same travel benefits as LPNs and RNs like national traveling housing and living Expenses. I was a CNA for 8 years now Im an RN and I love my traveling job I can bring my Family if my assignment is longer than 8 weeks.We been many places but Hawaii is hands down my favorite.As a CNA I struggled to find travel jobs I only found ones that dont pay living expenses and you certainly was not going to another state on there expense.Im in the starting stages of starting a Allied Health Travel agency I will be 100% up and running by December 2010 I will need CNAs with at lease 1 year experience before your travel starts you will go through a 12 week training certifying you in Phlebotomy,EKG,Catheter insertion,BCLs and pediatric training.I need PTAs Ultrasound Technicians,Massage Therapist,Phlebotomist,Pharmacy Technicians,and Respiratory therapist. If your interest please email me telling me your experience why you want to travel and your phone number so I can talk to you if im interested I will send an application and we will go from there.If you are not BCLS certified for both adults and Children the company will provide classes please not I will do and extensive criminal background check so please tell the truth about who you are High School Diploma or GED is Required email me and lets build a great company.I also have a surprise for CNAs who would like to become an LPN so only serious people inquire

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Peggy07 in Woodstock, Georgia

49 months ago

Angie in Rockingham, North Carolina I am just starting in CNA training will be done in 3 weeks. I live in Acworth GA. I would be interested in what you had to say about the other training you were talking about in your email. I would be interested in the cost of the training as well.
Thanks,
Peggy

49 months ago

Peggy07 in Woodstock, Georgia said: Angie in Rockingham, North Carolina I am just starting in CNA training will be done in 3 weeks. I live in Acworth GA. I would be interested in what you had to say about the other training you were talking about in your email. I would be interested in the cost of the training as well.
Thanks,
Peggy

Well mrs peggy email me your phone number and address so i can send the application my website will be up in a couple of weeks but i want to start with a few good ones first I want a respectable company and a good reputation you know what they say one bad egg spoils the well you what i mean email me and i will call you tomorrow

49 months ago

Angie in Rockingham, North Carolina said: Well mrs peggy email me your phone number and address so i can send the application my website will be up in a couple of weeks but i want to start with a few good ones first I want a respectable company and a good reputation you know what they say one bad egg spoils the well you what i mean email me and i will call you tomorrow

and Mrs Peggy if you become my employee you pay nothing for all the training you will recieve

Peggy07 in Woodstock, Georgia

49 months ago

I understand about the one bad egg and I promise I am a very hard worker. I do not have your email address but you can reach me at peggy.spruill@yahoo.com Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help. That sounds great.

Karen L Jackson in Crestview, Florida

49 months ago

Hello Ms Peggy. I am very interesting in working for you I have been in the medical field for over 10 years. I have work as a pharmacy tech, Medical assistant on a military base. I am currently taking classes to be a certified EKG tech. I would love to send you my resume for you could see my background. My email address is kjackson1049@yahoo.com. I would love to talk to you more. Please email your address.

Karen L Jackson in Crestview, Florida

49 months ago

Sorry Ms Angie for calling you Peggy was so excited. Could you email your address, so I can email you my info. kjackson1049@yahoo.com

Rose in Palm Bay, Florida

49 months ago

I am 58 years old, been a patient care tech,worked in Medical Records, and teaching myself Medical Billing.I took care of my mother-in-law for many years (wheelchair) and I can travel and have nothing holding me here. I have taken the written test of CNA here and working on taking the skills for the state of Florida. I am CPR/ADE and First Aid Certified. I know that I have to retake test/skills in the state of NC but that is ok. Would very much like to be considered and would love to continue my education with your company. Can be reached at cnbmimi11@yahoo.com

Shawanda in Germantown, Tennessee

49 months ago

Hello Angie,
My name is Shawanda Bishop and I have been a Certified Nurse Assistant here in Memphis, Tenn. for three years. I was so excited to see that you are offering CNA's the opportunity to work and travel. I am a very fast learner and I work very hard. I am certified in CPR. The only traveling job I have had is doing home health. I did that for a year until my contract ended. I also have worked with alzhimers and dementia patients with training. I received my trainging at a hospital and nursing home when it came time to do my clinicals. I desire to learn and travel. Having a job like this would be a dream come true, so if you would please contact me as soon as possible. My email address is shawandabishop@ymail.com. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Shawanda Bishop

scary_mville09@yahoo.com in Mattoon, Illinois

49 months ago

I have about 16 yrs of experience as a CNA. I have had ER experience as well and even about 5-6 yrs of surgical experience. I would like to work somewhere other than a nursing home, but would like to travel some now that my children are grown. I would like all expenses covered.Could someone please help me out with information.

ter

49 months ago

Hello its a company called meridian staffing they have jobs in montanna everything paid for look them up give a call. It cold there but everything is paid for

Wallace in Slidell, Louisiana

49 months ago

Angie in Rockingham, North Carolina said: I started out as an CNA and the company i worked for only let me travel within the state and they reimbursed you if you had to spend the night but they did pay for gas. I have a best friend that's a Physical Therapy Assistant and they have the same travel benefits as LPNs and RNs like national traveling housing and living Expenses. I was a CNA for 8 years now Im an RN and I love my traveling job I can bring my Family if my assignment is longer than 8 weeks.We been many places but Hawaii is hands down my favorite.As a CNA I struggled to find travel jobs I only found ones that dont pay living expenses and you certainly was not going to another state on there expense.Im in the starting stages of starting a Allied Health Travel agency I will be 100% up and running by December 2010 I will need CNAs with at lease 1 year experience before your travel starts you will go through a 12 week training certifying you in Phlebotomy,EKG,Catheter insertion,BCLs and pediatric training.I need PTAs Ultrasound Technicians,Massage Therapist,Phlebotomist,Pharmacy Technicians,and Respiratory therapist. If your interest please email me telling me your experience why you want to travel and your phone number so I can talk to you if im interested I will send an application and we will go from there.If you are not BCLS certified for both adults and Children the company will provide classes please not I will do and extensive criminal background check so please tell the truth about who you are High School Diploma or GED is Required email me and lets build a great company.I also have a surprise for CNAs who would like to become an LPN so only serious people inquire

Angie,
I'm taking my certification test on 09/11/10. I'm very interest in traveling. Also i have plan to become a nurse, but i need a job before i can start school. Would you please email me more information and i will give you my phone then. My email is coachwmac@hotmail.com

scary_mville09@yahoo.com in Mattoon, Illinois

49 months ago

Angie,
I might be interested in traveling, if the price would be right to do so and the package nice enough. I am not really interested in relocating. If you could please send me some information to my e-mail address.
Thanks,
Scary

rose in Oceanside, California

48 months ago

JONES900 in Huntington Beach, California said: I do. job is in Oakland CA

im interested in any travel assignments in the state of california.

Meaghann Murray in Indianapolis, Indiana

48 months ago

yes, i would like info on this CNA traval. If you could send it to me that would be great.
Meg~

countrycamero in Circle, Montana

48 months ago

KimberBeach in Rosssville, Kansas said: I'm sorry! Hey, but it was a try! To travel as a CNA they usually want one to two years of experience as a CNA. Although, I have seen it happen where they only request a minimum of six months. It all depends on the facility and agency. I hope that helps! If I were you, I would look into doing per diem work either part time or full. This would tell whomever looks at your resume that you are flexible to change, (facility, environment, professionalism). In other words...if you do per diem...you gain the experience needed for the traveling field!

my name is dorothy i am an 18 year vet as a cna i carry a mt and nd cert plus cpr/aed certs as well i am looking for a travel agencies that will work me in montana and north dakota help please

48 months ago

hi Angie. yes i would love to become part of your team when you get up and running in December. all my paper work is up to date..

chuck106talks@yahoo.com in Pensacola, Florida

48 months ago

skittles in Chicago, Illinois said: If u still want a travel cna job I know a few places let me know if u still need a position or know anyone who does.

Hey my name is kathy and i am looking to find a travel cna job i live in pensacola fl and i am looking for some traveling cna job that pays for your travel and expensenes and rooming also if you know of some places let a girl know please.thanks to you kat

Claretta in Forest Hill, Louisiana

48 months ago

Please email me information traveling cna, I presently have 18 years experience.

48 months ago

chuck106talks@yahoo.com in Pensacola, Florida said: Hey my name is kathy and i am looking to find a travel cna job i live in pensacola fl and i am looking for some traveling cna job that pays for your travel and expensenes and rooming also if you know of some places let a girl know please.thanks to you kat

Hey skittles if you have info on that travel assignment job still email me at my email address.kathy

48 months ago

Hey angie,I am looking for some more info on your new buisness i am looking for a travel cna job as well i am very interested in the traveling job if the benefits are right you can contact me at this email address.chuck106talks@yahoo.com i have 25years exp.and have worked in many fields over the years if you are interested in me contact me at this email address.and i will give you my telephone and we can talk.kathy

jerry in Gallup, New Mexico

48 months ago

Angie in Rockingham, North Carolina said: Well mrs peggy email me your phone number and address so i can send the application my website will be up in a couple of weeks but i want to start with a few good ones first I want a respectable company and a good reputation you know what they say one bad egg spoils the well you what i mean email me and i will call you tomorrow

Angie,

I have been a cna since 2003. I have also worked as a med tech supervisor and i want to become an LPN i actually completed all my pre reqs for this.

I am working contract travel CNA now untill November 15 th this year and after that im free.

my email is jerry_norman1@yahoo.com
what is yours.

Kindly email me and ill give you my phone number

48 months ago

Angie in Rockingham, North Carolina said: I started out as an CNA and the company i worked for only let me travel within the state and they reimbursed you if you had to spend the night but they did pay for gas. I have a best friend that's a Physical Therapy Assistant and they have the same travel benefits as LPNs and RNs like national traveling housing and living Expenses. I was a CNA for 8 years now Im an RN and I love my traveling job I can bring my Family if my assignment is longer than 8 weeks.We been many places but Hawaii is hands down my favorite.As a CNA I struggled to find travel jobs I only found ones that dont pay living expenses and you certainly was not going to another state on there expense.Im in the starting stages of starting a Allied Health Travel agency I will be 100% up and running by December 2010 I will need CNAs with at lease 1 year experience before your travel starts you will go through a 12 week training certifying you in Phlebotomy,EKG,Catheter insertion,BCLs and pediatric training.I need PTAs Ultrasound Technicians,Massage Therapist,Phlebotomist,Pharmacy Technicians,and Respiratory therapist. If your interest please email me telling me your experience why you want to travel and your phone number so I can talk to you if im interested I will send an application and we will go from there.If you are not BCLS certified for both adults and Children the company will provide classes please not I will do and extensive criminal background check so please tell the truth about who you are High School Diploma or GED is Required email me and lets build a great company.I also have a surprise for CNAs who would like to become an LPN so only serious people inquire

Angie,

I am interested in your December openings.
My email is jerry_norman1@yahoo.com

If you email me I can tell you all about myself and ill give you my phone number

48 months ago

Peggy07 in Acworth, Georgia said: Does anyone know of any place hiring in Woodstock GA, Kennesaw or Marietta GA? For CNA ?

PEGGY CONTACT ME

JERRY_NORMAN1@YAHOO.COM

48 months ago

hi angie. i'll be ready to go in dec. all you have to do is e-mail, and i'm gone. angie. i have had my cna for over 20 years. i just got my diploma for physical therapy aide and i hope some day soon,i'll get my pta or ota or lpn.

angie h

lessie donaldson in Gulf Shores, Alabama

48 months ago

Val

please contact me with this info

48 months ago

yes.please send me the info

sop_pharm in sfo, California

48 months ago

Hi, I am a stay at home mom who wants a new career and want to take the pharmacy tech course. My only concern is not sure how much chemistry I am going to have to learn. It has been at least ten years since I took high school Chemistry and wasn't very good at it. Should I be concerned or can I pick this up fairly easily? I am not worried about the math ( have taken algebra, stats and other college level math courses) and have an undergrad. Looking for feedback please from others who have taken the Pharm Tech course. Thanks

markay in Minot, North Dakota

48 months ago

Sop_Pharm;

I don't think that there is any Chemistry in Pharmacy Tech, if it is it very little. I know to be a Pharmacist you will need to take up Chemistry because they are like doctors who practice medicine. They are in school for almost 4-6 years. In some LPN courses and defintely, depending on what state you are in. It is required if you are going to school for RN. I'm not sure you will have anything to worry about.

markay in Minot, North Dakota

48 months ago

Sop_Pharm;

I don't think you have to take any Chemistry in order to do a Pharmacy tech class. I know it is considered for Nursinga, and to become a Pharmacist. To be a Pharmacist you have to take clases for at least 6 -8 years. If there is any Chemistry in your course it will be very little. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

48 months ago

angie in Gainesville, Florida said: yes.please send me the info

Whats your email address so i can send the info?

48 months ago

hi. my e-mail is harris.angie@att.net and my mailing address p.o. box 943 steinhatchee, fl 32359

countrycamero in Circle, Montana

48 months ago

i would like any info on travel agencies looking for 18 year experience cna's please help

ame4au in Alabama

48 months ago

Hello,
I am not a CNA yet but I will be taking courses that end December, 1, 2010. I then plan to get my certification. I really want to travel the U.S. but I do not know of any companies or agencies that would hire me to do so. I would like to get something lined up by January 2011 so I am doing my research now. I need advice and a list of companies/agencies that would hire me if anybody knows of any. Also, I will not have any experience other than my courses and so I feel like I may not find a job right away. Can anyone help me? Thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ame4au in Alabama

48 months ago

Val

Hello, I am interested, can you send me the information too?

Rose in Merritt Island, Florida

48 months ago

I too am interested.Can you send me some information..

Rose in Merritt Island, Florida

48 months ago

Need to check out the different state requirements. Alabama,Georgia,Florida,Illinois,and North Carolina do not accept out of state CNA license.

eddy in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

48 months ago

yes Val I am truly interested.Thank you soooo much,...ed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

eddy in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

48 months ago

audreyciam in Flower Mound, Texas said: I am presently working an contract travel cna assignment in Roswell, New Mexico. If you contact me via email I will give you the name of my Companyand another Company I know of. I would like name of Company in South Carolina.
Thanks
Audrey
audreyciam@yahoo.com

I would love to travel to roswell,NM....please give me name of company and tollfree number...thnk you sooooo much,..ed

Page:  « First « Previous   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.