Employment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Gary Klingelhutz in Chaska, Minnesota

64 months ago

If anyone knows of a company looking for a experanced tool, die, and mold maker with a strong back ground in MasterCam tool path creation, SolidWorks 3-D modeling and CNC set up and operation, please let me know.
I also set up, tooled up, and managed a tool room/model shop for my last employer.
Thanks in advanced for the help.
Gary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

michael in Hallandale, Florida

63 months ago

Gary Klingelhutz in Chaska, Minnesota said: If anyone knows of a company looking for a experanced tool, die, and mold maker with a strong back ground in MasterCam tool path creation, SolidWorks 3-D modeling and CNC set up and operation, please let me know.
I also set up, tooled up, and managed a tool room/model shop for my last employer.
Gary

Tell me more if you are interested in R&D Machining in Miami,FL

steve in Elk Grove, California

61 months ago

Gary Klingelhutz in Chaska, Minnesota said: If anyone knows of a company looking for a experanced tool, die, and mold maker with a strong back ground in MasterCam tool path creation, SolidWorks 3-D modeling and CNC set up and operation, please let me know.
Gary

www.getmachinistjobs.com/highly-skilled-cnc-machinist-ontario-california-179341.htm

Shannon Becker in Minneapolis, Minnesota

50 months ago

Hello Gary, Are you still in the job market? Do you have experience programming on Swiss machines? I'm looking for a CNC programmer for customer in northern Minneapolis supurb. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like more information at engineering@nerinc.com

Thank you,
Shannon

Gary

ceiinc-ken@sti.net in Mariposa, California

35 months ago

I am looking for experienced CNC machinest to work in our
production facility in Oakhurst, CA. near Yosemite. A
set-up leadman with strong programing skills and STRONG
Master/Cam experience is needed. We have entry level positions
available too. Please send resume to; ceiinc-ken@sti.net
Our products can be viewed at www.ceivalve.com.
Ken Gossett

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.