Looking for a CNC Machinist Job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Mark in Saint Paul, Minnesota

62 months ago

Hi, My name is Mark and I am looking for a CNC Mill Machinist position in the North Metro area of MN. I went to college for Machining at North Dakota State College of Science. I was working as a CNC Mold Maker for Tooling Science in Maple Grove, until I got laid off. I have experience setting up parts and fixtures, touching tools off, editing programs as needed. I am used to working with .0003 tolerance, and doing many short run parts. If anyone is looking for a CNC Machinist or can help please reply and/or email me at mark_dewald@hotmail.com. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Minneapolis, Minnesota

48 months ago

I am a recruiter for Graco, Inc. Please email me your resume at mdaly@graco.com and consider registering for our Machinist career day coming up September 23rd at our headquarters in MPLS. We have openings in Rogers and Anoka as well.

rowjhencez@yahoo.com in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

43 months ago

Mike in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I am a recruiter for Graco, Inc. Please email me your resume at mdaly@graco.com and consider registering for our Machinist career day coming up September 23rd at our headquarters in MPLS. We have openings in Rogers and Anoka as well.

Good Day,

I am Roderick Del Carmen, and I read your post that you are in need of CNC Machinist
I am a CNC Machinist Sir, but right now i am here in U.A.E Abu Dhabi working as
Machinist in Oil Company here, and also i have a tourist Visa for USA and i am planning
to visit there in California this coming March 18 this year, Sir if you can help to me change
my tourist visa into working visa ,,,i am willing to work in your company as CNC Machinist

just e mail me at rowjhencez@yahoo.com

Thanks and God Bless Your Company,

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.