Looking for a machinist job in any state

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

rshaw in Lubbock, Texas

60 months ago

We are hiring a full-time machinist at a major research university with full benefits. Apply:

jobs.texastech.edu

Requisition number: 79406

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

staubhome in Ocala, Florida

58 months ago

Looking for someone with surface grinding experience with CBN abrasives.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tymceldowney in Tampa, Florida

42 months ago

I have over 10 CNC jobs open at the moment in St. Pete. Email me at tysonm@frankcrum.com and I will fill you in. These positions need to be filled ASAP!!! The company has been open for 40 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

thomas huffman in Bartlesville, Oklahoma

41 months ago

realred9@hotmail.com 'am currently in school at tri county tech for precision machining ending in may. 33yr old former marine 'been in manufacturing for several years. machine operator etc. some college 2yrs electrician aviation school

Steve Oversby in Milton, Ontario

39 months ago

STEVE OVERSBY
41-318 Laurier Ave
Milton, Ontario
L9T3M9
steveoversby@hotmail.com

Career Objective: To obtain a demanding position of a Machinist that will utilize my knowledge of mechanics and machining procedures. A highly skilled experienced machinist with an exceptional ability to produce & repair precision mechanical equipments.

Education:
Sheridan College April / 2005 Certification - Advanced Machinist
Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Canadore College April / 2001 Certification - Aircraft Structural Repair
North Bay, Ontario, Canada

Professional Qualifications
Machinist Certification
4 Year General Machinist Apprenticeship Completed 2005
Aircraft Structural Repair Technician

Professional Summary
Sound knowledge of machine tools and their various aspects that include repair, design and maintenance

In depth understanding of technical drawings and design techniques

Excellent ability to adjust machines to exact positions quickly

Exceptional knowledge of geometry, calculus, statistics, arithmetic and applied science

Extensive experience on a variety of equipment such as large and small lathes, milling machines, surface grinders, broach machine, slotter, sawing equip and CNC mill.

Open schedule on call for 24hr emergency breakdowns at several plants

Work Experience
Milton Machine Shop Inc Milton, Ontario June / 2001 - Present General machinist

Extremely broad knowledge of repairs, being in a jobbing shop for 10 years
Measure dimensions of tools using instruments like vernier calipers and micrometer screw gauge within tolerance .0001
Extensive experience on Milltronics CNC Mill
Machine setup and co-ordinator of apprentices
Produce machine tools using lathes, mills and grinders as per specifications
On call for after hours emergency repairs for many plants such as Smurfit MBI, Meritor Suspension, Nexan and Roxul Inc, and Parker.
Responsible for checking mai

Action Associates in Royal Oak, Michigan

36 months ago

Looking for all levels of CNC machinists in Livingston County, MI. Email resumes to emilys@wskills.com

TSC STAFFING SOLUTIONS in Dallas, Texas

33 months ago

We have 4 positions open at the moment for cnc machinists and get orders every week for same. if you are interested please apply on line to metro jobs or mail me at mark@tscstaffsolutions.com
Thanks, Mark.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mark vitale in San Dimas, California

33 months ago

31.5 yrs.as cnc machinist plus conventional chuckers, in the aerospace industry.Some .Weld operator,with tig welding and resistance welder.

fhcberries in Nassau, Bahamas

32 months ago

looking for well experienced machinist to set up machine shop. must be good trainer.possibility of ownership partnership available

eli langston in Mabank, Texas

31 months ago

fhcberries in Nassau, Bahamas said: looking for well experienced machinist to set up machine shop. must be good trainer.possibility of ownership partnership available

i am a 6 year lathe hand. i also run mills and the integrex. I am currently the supervisor at c and r machine in dialville, tx. I live in trinidad, tx. i have made many moves in setting up shops and positioning and hooking up machines. if i can be of any help please let me know. My name is eli langston and my email is elilangston@ymail.com . thank you for your time.

Douglas Industries in Chillicothe, Ohio

31 months ago

briandelaney in Winston Salem, North Carolina said: I have 25 years exp on CNC lathes, along with mill exp

Currently Hiring a machinist in Chillicothe Ohio. Pay based on exp. Send Resume to diamberly@horizonview.net

Sanders Machine, Inc. in West Monroe, Louisiana

6 months ago

This says we are located in West Monroe, Louisiana. We are actually in Sibley, Louisiana which is about 30 miles East of Shreveport, LA. We are willing to help with relocation expenses!

Sanders Machine has been in business since 1994. Located in beautiful NW Louisiana, we are a CNC machine shop that is located in a newly constructed climate-controlled building that has a total of 21 CNC machines. We have 12 lathes and 9 mills. The mills consist of Haas, Mori Seiki and Mazak. They have Fanuc, Mazatrol and Haas controls.

We are looking for someone to supervise our Mill Department. We work 50+ hours per week (OT after 40 hrs). Normal hours of operation are 6 am til 4:30 pm. Benefits include 1 week vacation after a year of employment, retirement plan after 2 yrs employment, 6 pd holidays per year (for the past two years we have taken a 50 hr pd week off at Christmas), Health Insurance (We pay half of your premium and a portion of your deductible), ability to purchase your own tools through the company, uniforms, plus various other random perks throughout the year.

We are looking for someone with at least 10 years machining experience (preferably on Mills). You will be required to take a simple math test before you will be given an application or interview.

We are a family-owned, family-oriented business.

If you think you may qualify for this position, please contact Ricky Sanders either by phone (three one eight three seven one one zero four zero) or email (ricky@sandersmachine.com).

**You can look us up on the web either on our facebook page (Search for Sanders Machine) or on our web page www.sandersmachine.com **

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.