Obsolete Sinumerik Manuals Available

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

bssainidubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

67 months ago

If any one wants to have the Manuals for Obsolete Sinumerik Control sytmens : System 3; System 8;810;880;850 etc.
visit : stores.shop.ebay.com/cncspare__W0QQ_armrsZ1

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Csaba in Brampton, Ontario

66 months ago

Hi Bssainidubai,

I unfortunately do not need your Manuals, but I wonder if you are able to assist with some good pointers/suggestions for obtaining a CNC Programmer/Operator position in the UAE.

I would be really grateful of any assistance you could offer. I have over 25 years experience as CNC Programmer/Operator and also am a qualified tool and die maker.

Many thanks, Csaba

Csaba in Brampton, Ontario

66 months ago

Hi bssainidubai, I really appreciate your help and I will check out the Gulf News - I had been checking the Khaleej Times and the National in AD regularly but without success.

Thanks for your offer to share my CV, do you have an email address that I could send it to?

Could you also advise me on a ballpark salary that I could expect?

Once again - many thanks indeed!

Csaba

md zafar iqbal in Hyderabad, India

56 months ago

iam trainee of central institute of tool design. hyd.iam machinist . iam doing work in gsm technology. my strenth is hard working.

irfan khan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

50 months ago

i m a diploma holder in mechanical engineering and i m working as a mechinist in an private co. i m making oil field tools like IF PIN/BOX.REG PIN/BOX.FH PIN/BOX. also making in these connections BORE BACK.FLOAT BORE IN BOX CONNECTION AND SRG IN PIN CONNECTION also making DSTJ GPDS55 HT MOD ACME ACME STUB ACME VO 40 CONNECTIONS IN x-overs stabilizers drill collars hevy weight and light weight drill pipes etc. at mannual lathe DEMOOR M/C WHERE CAN I TRY AND GOT MY EXPECTED SALARY AND BENIFITS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.