Seeking Weekend CNC Shift Supervisor for a medical device manufacturing company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Stephen Hadwin in Ardmore, Oklahoma

70 months ago

We have immediate need for a weekend shift supervisor. Would prefer candidate to have previous experience with Citizen M-Series or Tsugami BZ-series Swiss-turn multi-axis mill-turn lathes. Work Friday thru Sunday from 6:00am to 6:30pm and get paid for 40 hours work. Good benefits, great work, air-conditioned shop, lean manufacturing.

Great small town community. www.ardmore.org

www.imtec.com IMTEC, a 3M company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rich in Bernville, Pennsylvania

70 months ago

I am considering relocating to get away from the east coast rat race. This sounds like it may be an opportunity I may consider entertaining. You can reach me at RJH4758@comcast.net

Ted Hart in Wichita, Kansas

69 months ago

I am starting cnc machining courses at the local college here and will be done probably around July 2009. I may be looking for an internship but would be glad to discuss this with your company. I do not want to work in Kansas but want to be closer to Texas where most of my family lives plus it seems Oklahoma has better hunting laws than in Kansas. In any case, feel free to contact me at: TedH71@yahoo.com. Originally I was taking carpentry classes but the college decided to streamline their major offerings and cut out three majors...carpentry was one of them so I was in that program for 6 months so that is why I'm starting all over again in cnc machining. I have taken the basic required courses and look forward to learning more about cnc machining!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.