Suggestions on finding "Conventional Machinists" in the San Diego, CA area available for work?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Korey Viater in Escondido, California

78 months ago

I would very much appreciate any feedback on where to find available Machinists with experience in "manual set-up's" and experience with EZ/Proto Lathes/mill machines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BigWill in Akron, Ohio

75 months ago

BigWill in Akron, Ohio

AMI[AKron Machine Institute] closed right b4 I was to get my Journeyman's Card. I got laid off right b4 that. Now, I can't seem to find a job cause all want more exp [I have 3+ yrs], and most in my area are using outsource companies that can't seem to get beyond a felony[stupid] I had in my younger days. Anyway, my parents helped me out to get on the right path [school, housing, etc] I'm feeling like I've failed them and myself even more because I can't get a job. I'm willing to relocate, but the internet is so full of promising type jobs, I just need a break. I want to be responsible for my son,etc and stay positive[mom talk]. if you know where i can get work - I got really good grades, and was on the cover of the school's brochure

starbarr2 in Covina, California

68 months ago

Korey Viater in Escondido, California said: I would very much appreciate any feedback on where to find available Machinists with experience in "manual set-up's" and experience with EZ/Proto Lathes/mill machines.

I wish you were located in LA/Orange/San Bernadino county...I'm a highly skilled conventional machinist with my own tools in need of work. I've been looking for work since November. Nearly all the job postings seem to be looking for a CNC machinist. Its very discouraging....

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.