cnc machinist training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Free CNC & Machinist Training? in Walnut, California

41 months ago

lois in Sacramento, California said: Did you find a cnc machining school?

free / or low cost depending on your income, training @ Technical employment training in San Bernadino California. Go to this site technicalemploy.org
They teach you everything from lathes to CNC.
They said they had over 80% employment of student graduates. They work with & for employers to fill their needs with educated employee's. They also help you get certificate's at the end. That could be valuable since they are proctored by another professional. You finish machining your part to specs and mail off to be certified done correctly.

Hope this is helpful even if it isnt in your home town.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

alexa22 in Layton, Utah

41 months ago

hey thanks a lot for the reply!i really appreciate that.But one thing i concerned about is that the training might be in california right?and im from Utah.so i would prefer if u can suggest another training school to assist me with getting this training/certificate in a low cost or even FREE(terms and conditions) near or within the City/state.Thank you so much again.Alexa22

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kom77 in Germantown, Maryland

39 months ago

my name is kom77 and am live in maryland germantown i want to be certified CNC machinist and i am looking for the cheapest school that gives quality training near my home zipcode 20874

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

samuel essuman in Accra, Ghana

36 months ago

trainee machinist

bennie in Laguna Niguel, California

11 months ago

samuel essuman in Accra, Ghana said: trainee machinist

Need Trainee School

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

owatcgrad in Honolulu, Hawaii

3 months ago

alexa22 in Layton, Utah said: hey thanks a lot for the reply!i really appreciate that.But one thing i concerned about is that the training might be in california right?and im from Utah.so i would prefer if u can suggest another training school to assist me with getting this training/certificate in a low cost or even FREE(terms and conditions) near or within the City /state.Thank you so much again.Alexa22

I went to owatc in ogden, and got my machining 1 certificate. If you have any questions about what its like there I can answer or you can visit there. They also have several other tech colleges in Utah. I am a veteran, I was able to go for free, but I also didn't get hired by any of the employers when I finished up the program.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.