1 accident in 14 yrs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

NO1GHOST in Franklin, New Hampshire

54 months ago

does anyone know of a company who might be willing to hire a driver who has had an accident nearly 3 yrs ago, who has 14 yrs experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

husker boy in Bellevue, Nebraska

54 months ago

NO1GHOST in Franklin, New Hampshire said: does anyone know of a company who might be willing to hire a driver who has had an accident nearly 3 yrs ago, who has 14 yrs experience?

I wish you luck I'm trying to find a driving job in Omaha, Ne I got a great clean mvr but no CDL. Anybody know anybody hiring for drivers in Omaha Thanks for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Erin at CCS in Anaheim, California

54 months ago

are you talking class c delivery driver, or class a truck driver? Was the accident in a commercial vehicle or in your personal?

54 months ago

thanks for the good luck wish, same to you. as I am in NH, I don't know a lot about who might be hiring in your area. but I wish you the best in your search

54 months ago

Erin at CCS in Anaheim, California said: are you talking class c delivery driver, or class a truck driver? Was the accident in a commercial vehicle or in your personal?

I have had a cdl A for over 14 yrs, and unfortunately the accident was in a commercial vehicle. since then I have gone to work for a number of smaller companies but have had to quit each one due to not being paid.

huskerboy in Bellevue, Nebraska

54 months ago

NO1GHOST in Franklin, New Hampshire said: I have had a cdl A for over 14 yrs, and unfortunately the accident was in a commercial vehicle. since then I have gone to work for a number of smaller companies but have had to quit each one due to not being paid.

I'm sorry to here that about the accident. I'm trying to find a driving job with just my regular license I'v found a few but nobody is considering me for the job I leave messages but I get no returned calls or emailes, my driving record has been clean for 12 years, today I just try to be patient and hope somebody will give me a chance this is all I can do. Good luck to you.

54 months ago

I hear ya. Most we can do is keep applying and hope for the best. But it sure does get disappointing at times.
Best of luck to you though.

thank you in Franklin, New Hampshire

54 months ago

Billy, thanks for the info, I'll definitely give it a try

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.