Construction On site supervisor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 115 of 115)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

Taz in Somerset, New Jersey

63 months ago

Hey feel free to call me at Nine one nine six three six Zero nine seven fourI am in Somerset NJ or email me at ths27516@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Neil Horton in Fort Smith, Arkansas

63 months ago

Degreed Superintendent with 7 Walmart Remodels, and 20+ years of commercial construction experience in site work, landscape, and vertical construction seeking position as PM/Superintendent position. Contract or Pemanent Position. Road Warrior.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cedar Ridge GC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

61 months ago

JMC88 said: Bill I'am currently in Oklahoma, originally from the south. If you are seeking a superintendent with High-rise and tilt wall construction, from 2 mill- to 50 mill. I am definately the guy. A proven self starter and worthy track record.

Northwest Oklahma based company, Looking to hire experienced superintendents. Travel is required, with all expenses paid. Pay is based on experience. Contact information cedarridgegc@att.net

Cedar Ridge GC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

61 months ago

Northwest Oklahma based company, Looking to hire experienced superintendents. Travel is required, with all expenses paid. Pay is based on experience. Contact information cedarridgegc@att.net

jddscv in Roxboro, North Carolina

61 months ago

I am an experienced Super in NC with a bunch of Tilt-Wall and poured in place buildings under my belt. I have been looking for a while now and need a chance to prove what I can do for your company. jddscv at yahoo.com

nolli in Saugus, Massachusetts

61 months ago

Looking for Construction Management work in eastern New England. Experienced superintendent in all facets of construction with MA unrestricted license, Boston and Quincy ABC license(rnw), BSCE, and working on OSHA 30 cert.

Horslips in Germantown, Maryland

60 months ago

This site and mike are full of horse ?????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jmc88

60 months ago

Cedar Ridge GC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Northwest Oklahma based company, Looking to hire experienced superintendents. Travel is required, with all expenses paid. Pay is based on experience. Contact information cedarridgegc@att.net

I have forwarded my resume to the above address. Will you please let me know if you received it?

Thanks

jmc88

60 months ago

I have forwarded my resume to the Cedar Ridge address. Can you please let me know if you received it?

Thanks

MRINC in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

49 months ago

SUPERINTENDENT, MASONRY RESTORATION Masonry Restoration, Inc. (www.masonryrestorationinc.com), has an opening for a Superintendent, to direct and manage its field operations and personnel.

Requires min 5 yrs. masonry restoration experience,
Min 2 Yrs supervisory experience (min 25 staff),
BP reading skills,
knowledge of OSHA regs.
Knowledge of Restoration

For consideration email resume, including salary requirements, to Dale@masonryrestorationinc.com

Tom Senzel in Dudley, North Carolina

46 months ago

Bill in Jacksonville, Florida said: Looking to hire construction supers for GC work in FL and AL

I have 15 years of experience in the field of construction. I have experience as a laborer, subcontractor, supervisor and project manager. Most recently I have been working as a on site residential Construction supervisor. I live in NC but am willing and able to relocate at my own cost at any time. In my years of working in construction I have subcontracted, empoyed and supervised up to 12 empoyees at a time, priced jobs, worked on large and small jobs, and supervised the building and development of 22 apartment buildings and 2 residential subdivisions. I stay up to date and knowledgeable of state and city building codes and regulations. I am reliable, honest, dedicated and would be a asset to any general contractor.

JohnH

39 months ago

nysuperintendent said: I am a New York City construction superintendent with 25 years of experience. Its seems to be getting harder and harder to find projects. I'm interested in starting a website dedicated to employment for superintendents only. If you interested in having your resume posted for free please e-mail me. ON MY SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED TO BUY ANYTHING.

What is your email address? I am interested.
Thanks
John

Michael mackenzie in Rigaud, Quebec

39 months ago

Daisys recruiting in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi Mike,

I'm not sure about the postings but from a recruitment standpoint it looks a little desperate. In any case, I am looking for experienced supers minimum 5 years of experience for a large GC. Position based in Halifax. Let me know if it's of interest.

Keep me in mind now for up coming jobs.
I know the last posting was old.

donsr

35 months ago

Is there any positions for a project superintendent with 25 years experience in residental, commerical and industrial construction field. Willing to travel. Also just updated my OSHA 500 and 510. Safety manager experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

CN in Houston, Texas

21 months ago

Tom Senzel in Dudley, North Carolina said: I have 15 years of experience in the field of construction. I have experience as a laborer , subcontractor, supervisor and project manager. Most recently I have been working as a on site residential Construction supervisor. I live in NC but am willing and able to relocate at my own cost at any time. In my years of working in construction I have subcontracted, empoyed and supervised up to 12 empoyees at a time, priced jobs, worked on large and small jobs, and supervised the building and development of 22 apartment buildings and 2 residential subdivisions. I stay up to date and knowledgeable of state and city building codes and regulations. I am reliable, honest, dedicated and would be a asset to any general contractor.

Tom, are you still looking for a job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.