Enhance your chances

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

rightstuph in Augusta, Georgia

98 months ago

If you plan to go to work on federal military projects (ala stimulus moolah) you could get your QCMC (quality control management certificate). All contractors (prime) need to have personnel familiar with the Quality Control procedures.

Hasn't done me any good yet but I've gotten a lot more hits since I got it.

Corp of Engineers offers it to anyone w/ $150.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.