Project Superintendent/Safety Manarger Position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

William R. Jeffray in Belmar, New Jersey

59 months ago

I have been in the construction industry since 1967. I started as summer help in Carppenters Local 1006 Milltown NJ. Was accepted as an apprentice and did a four year apprentiship. In 1997 I was hired by Gilbane Building Company, and have worked for then until I was terminated in June of 2009. I have worked on numerous projects through out the years, and have received numerous awards. I'm currently looking for work, in the tri state area including Delaware and Maryland. Please contact me if you have an opening.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Elie in Maspeth, New York

33 months ago

William R. Jeffray in Belmar, New Jersey said: I have been in the construction industry since 1967. I started as summer help in Carppenters Local 1006 Milltown NJ. Was accepted as an apprentice and did a four year apprentiship. In 1997 I was hired by Gilbane Building Company, and have worked for then until I was terminated in June of 2009. I have worked on numerous projects through out the years, and have received numerous awards. I'm currently looking for work, in the tri state area including Delaware and Maryland. Please contact me if you have an opening.

We may have an opening here, what are your salary requirements and are you licensed as a safety manager in New York City?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.