Project Superintendent needs work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Rocky Dombroski in Gilbert, Arizona

67 months ago

Just lost my job with McCarthy Building company in Phoenix because they don't have enough projects. Last to hire on, so first to be let go. Searching for a position in Phoenix, SoCal or Las Vegas and willing to travel for right job with potential.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TJ in Columbus, Georgia

66 months ago

I don't know of anyone in those markets; reports out of there not looking too positive. Are you still looking?

rockydombroski in Gilbert, Arizona

65 months ago

Yes! I have searched and applied from Texas to California, but same answer, nice resume and qualifications but not hiring right now. I have meant with a couple of local firms, but again they just wanted to meet without having any openings. How about Georgia? Any work there for Supts?

TJ in Columbus, Georgia

65 months ago

Atlanta is not looking too good, but I am looking for one more super here in Columbus. I prefer someone with exp and big builder background as I am trying to grow the company into other markets.

Rod in Chandler, Arizona

65 months ago

Due to lack of commercial building construction projects being awarded to Hunt Construction Group. Now am in need of Superintendent position with a project to work as I have a passion to start and complete projects. I have an excellent resume with skills and certifications being in this industry of over 21 years. I will travel or relocate with preference to Texas, California or anywhere western or southwest states. Does anyone know anyone that is taking on Project Superintendents or Area Superintendents?

Rod in Chandler, Arizona

65 months ago

TJ in Columbus, Georgia said: Atlanta is not looking too good, but I am looking for one more super here in Columbus. I prefer someone with exp and big builder background as I am trying to grow the company into other markets.

TJ, I would like to send you my resume if your open to someone that would like to move to Columbus. Rod

GSSuperRegistry in Las Vegas, Nevada

65 months ago

Hang in there guys, rehiring will start again. Just make sure you have your resume out there and Start with: SuperintendentRegistry.com it's for Construction Superintendents Only. They also have a link click list of every contractor in the US.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bigmike in Lake Worth, Florida

65 months ago

Rocky Dombroski in Gilbert, Arizona said: Just lost my job with McCarthy Building company in Phoenix because they don't have enough projects. Last to hire on, so first to be let go. Searching for a position in Phoenix, SoCal or Las Vegas and willing to travel for right job with potential.

try here

www.tradejobsforum.com/index.php?referredby=6

whooparse in Marquette, Michigan

57 months ago

I too am a field Superinendant without a project due to lack of projects.
I'm a "working" superinendant and have the last 9 yesrs invested in it.
I also have extensive ADA project experience.
I'm interested in a travel position.

Wahoo in Murrieta, California

57 months ago

halhays.com of Riverside,Ca. has many Gov.projects going on and hiring soon.I'd love to work for them but lack the total qualifications. Can anybody help on that matter. I made it to asst. super. but that's as far as I could get
thru lack of training facilities in my area.

bffarrell in New Braunfels, Texas

53 months ago

I have relocated to this area with hopes of finding a Superintendent position in San Antonio. There seems to be alot of work going on but no new projects. I have opened up to travel in hopes that this might open a few more doors. I'm starting to consider looking over seas.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.