The best part is...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you enjoy most about construction superintendent work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

Rowshere in Bradenton, Florida

82 months ago

I have been a Project Superintendent in Florida for several years. The things I like as to this is the completion of a structure. It means alot to see it years later and be " Proud " to know I was the leader of the team whom built it.
I hate knowing kindness is a weakness in this feild !!! I will haunt you !
Specs are there for us all! Follow them, Meet your deadlines, And Remember, You can alone you will leave alone everynite!!

I also dislike back stabbers whom try to put the blame on others as to there mistakes. If you made one , Fix it, Dont blame it !! Hell it makes things that much more unsuccessful!! We are a team!! Not a shoot him in the back deal. And I want you to know there is alot of two faced people in this !!!! Tottaly

Have a great Field Day Alll!!!!
Super in Florida!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gonzo Zaldumbide in Plantation, Florida

67 months ago

Host said: What do you enjoy most about construction superintendent work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

That what ever project I was involved with that it will remain there for the years to come. That I took part in that, and that a part of me is there. Owners who dont pay on time!!!! I love the challange of a new project especially when it has never been done before, I have never built the same thing twice!!! Get all your current OSHA certifications, computer courses in primevera, word, excel, power point, get your leed certification certificate, take control of the green movement!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.