super position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Paul in Montebello, California

88 months ago

What class or classes would I look to take to improve my statis as a superintendent,I have been in construction for 27 years and know a lot of what I would like to see from my subs,although I would like to be the best at what i do at all times. As of wright now I am holding a job as a super, but find that knowing all the trades is not enough to get me through. At this time I have little computer knowledge,less of bidding,and even less of primavera or suretrak. What class would be all around helpfull. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

chris

88 months ago

I'm in michigan and I do the computer part of this construction site like making badges for all the men I'm the security for the site I drive the sky track too but I'm not a superintendent end of this site.
your Question It's easy don't pay big bucks for a class find a friend that knows computers like I did and slip them some money. but mine was free !!!!
tpiap400@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mark Krall 724-620-0887 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

80 months ago

I have 12 years exp. as a traveling superintendent building retail stores.
Please contact me with company(s) looking for same. Will FAX my resume.
Thank You,
Mark J. Krall
724-620-0997

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Johnny Walker in North Brunswick, New Jersey

80 months ago

Paul in Montebello, California said: What class or classes would I look to take to improve my statis as a superintendent,I have been in construction for 27 years and know a lot of what I would like to see from my subs,although I would like to be the best at what i do at all times. As of wright now I am holding a job as a super, but find that knowing all the trades is not enough to get me through. At this time I have little computer knowledge,less of bidding,and even less of primavera or suretrak. What class would be all around helpfull. Thanks

Paul,
would you let me know what was the answer to your question, I have the same situation.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Johnny Walker in North Brunswick, New Jersey

79 months ago

john ottman in Ashaway, Rhode Island said: i may have something for you
john
farmergoods@aol.com

That was my question. What coures are available for primavera or suretrak or any of the other progams?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jb in Atlanta, Georgia

69 months ago

Paul in Montebello, California said: What class or classes would I look to take to improve my statis

You think trying to learn how to communicate/spell might be an issue for you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Al in San Diego, California

69 months ago

To: jb in atlanta, you are all wisdom. and still on your way to hell. you are a stumbuling block and should go to bed.

jayman in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

69 months ago

Paul in Montebello, California said: What class or classes would I look to take to improve my statis as a superintendent,I have been in construction for 27 years and know a lot of what I would like to see from my subs,although I would like to be the best at what i do at all times. As of wright now I am holding a job as a super, but find that knowing all the trades is not enough to get me through. At this time I have little computer knowledge,less of bidding,and even less of primavera or suretrak. What class would be all around helpfull. Thanks

Buy a dictionary

Gonzo Zaldumbide in Plantation, Florida

68 months ago

You need all the current OSHA certifications 10 hr card, 30 hr card, CPR/FIRST AID, primavera scheduling in critical, also word, excell, power point, also you can go for your green leed certification and go with the upswing of the green movement, with these certifications you will set your self from the other supers, remember when they look at your resume and depending on the salary range they like to see computer skills, and certifications, I hope this helps!!! Gonzo

bingo in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

dont trust john ottman he is a scammer!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.