Find work will travel

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

jack in Newark, Ohio

64 months ago

After 25 years this is the 1st time I have had trouble finding work. Any construction job...can do. esp. siding,framing,windows. Have ref. in Va.,Pa.,and Oh. Own truck and tools. 2plzgod7x@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Joseph in Versailles, Kentucky

62 months ago

I really need a job bad. I have 3 kids and one on the way. I dont care what it is i would do it> i have a lot of work expierence i ndifferent types of fields! (tower climber,construction,personal assistance,etc.......)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Regina Sutton in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

60 months ago

I am looking for experienced construction workers for a company based out of Tunkhannock, PA. Please contact me if interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chad Hulsey in Missoula, Montana

59 months ago

Hi Regina,

My name is Chad Hulsey. I am looking for work in any construction field. I have been traveling all over the U.S. installing pallet flow modules in warehouses. The work is to slow right now to justify me buying round trip plane tickets. I would appreciate you getting back to me with any job information. I am willing to travel or do whatever. My email is chadhulsey@gmail.com . Hope to hear from you soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Howard B Poole - BRADLEY CUSTOM FLOORS in Dudley, Massachusetts

59 months ago

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company. Bradley Custom Floors has been in business since 2001. My name is Howard Bradley Poole and I have over 18 years of flooring experience. I have assembled a very skilled team of flooring professionals. We have worked together to achieve a 5 Star Rating through SERVICE MAGIC PRO LEADS.COM, with over 20 referrals from our customers. Specializing in: custom borders, inlays, feature strips and medallions, paying special attention to our customer’s needs, and the fine details of each project. We are always ready to tackle even the most complicated tasks.
Visit us @ bradleycustomfloors.servicemagicpro.com
Regards,
Howard Bradley Poole Jr.
**WORK IS SLOW IN OUR AREA AND WE ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND OUR COVERAGE AREA - ALSO, CONSIDER TEMP. RELOCATION FOR MULTIPLE JOBS

mike in Minnetonka, Minnesota

57 months ago

Regina Sutton in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania said: I am looking for experienced construction workers for a company based out of Tunkhannock, PA. Please contact me if interested.

are you still looking for experienced help.. my number is.. My name is michael gschwind

Chad Hulsey in Butte, Montana

57 months ago

Hey Regina, just got your email....i am very much intrested in the position... thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

g.thomas in Cincinnati, Ohio

56 months ago

Regina Sutton in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania said: I am looking for experienced construction workers for a company based out of Tunkhannock, PA. Please contact me if interested.

I been doing construction for over 15 years i move from michigan to ohio looking for work

rickpayne in Hixson, Tennessee

54 months ago

I will be more than happy to travel for work. my wife has just lost her job that was poviding our health benifits, so i am shutting down my framing outfit and looking for something with insurance. please email me with any information that can lead to a good job.

Joseph Nielson

41 months ago

I have 20 years plus in the construction management feild. I will go anywhere for a job. Thanks (You will not be disapointed)

Bobby Jone in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

41 months ago

I am a finish carpenter and cabinet builder. I have done hospitals, retail stores, and other commercial buildings. I am willing to travel. I can provide job history and references as well as photos of my work. I am currently working in a custom woodshop but work is very spuratic. I have done Macy and Abercrombie remodels, new Hospital and Clinic, finishing and cabinetry work. Just praying for someone who can utilize my skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bobby Jones in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

41 months ago

I am interested in more details. Please email me @ tammyj412@bellsouth.net. I can provide pictures of my work. I have experience in retail remodel and new construction, finish carpentry,commercial and residental remodel, cabinet building and installation. Custom woodworking for commercial and residental. I have done finish packages and cabinet installation for several hospital and clinics. I also did remodels for Macy's and Abercrombie stores. I have traveled all over the U.S.A doing retail and hospital finish carpentry work and enjoyed it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

corythomas26 in Meridian, Mississippi

24 months ago

This is Cory Thomas. I am in a bind. I have three kids and i am willing to travel anywhere i can to get a job. I have construction experience. I can operate machinery (backhoes,trackhoes,bulldozers,etc). Just letting you know my exp. I will do whatever it takes to get this job. I have remodeled houses. I need a little more hands on but I learn Quick. Please help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.