Skilled and Certified Welder Fab and Millwright seeking work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

e.welder in Fresno, California

68 months ago

I am a 25yr vet of the construction and welding trades. seeking work skilled and certified craftsmen have tools and transportation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jpou@surmodics.com in Birmingham, Alabama

67 months ago

New pharmaceutical manufacturing concern seeking Master Millwright for permanent employment in Birmingham, AL. Non-union position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dinesh chandra in Agra, India

65 months ago

job for welder skild worker

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

charlesdenmark in Florence, South Carolina

63 months ago

i will like change to show my welder skill.

MWnMobile in Mobile, Alabama

63 months ago

Hey just wanted to let you know about another good job search site... completely free membership... and it has a live chat service to talk to other construction people just like you and me.. My name is Gary and this site covers job openings in all crafts...Give it a try and if ya like it spread the word will you... its completely free and easy to use.... hope to see ya there...heres the link...

smokepen.phpbb3now.com/index.php

david harris in Lexington, South Carolina

60 months ago

e.welder in Fresno, California said: I am a 25yr vet of the construction and welding trades. seeking work skilled and certified craftsmen have tools and transportation.

there are some good welding jobs in norfolk VA newport news VA that area has welding jobs up the yang yang if interested email me i will send yoou some david55harris97@yahoo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.