construction jobs in haiti

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 90 of 90)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Dwight Kramer in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

78 months ago

That is a good question. I haven't heard of anyone getting a job there. Could anyone enlighten us?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Pompano Beach, Florida

78 months ago

How many jobs in Haiti have you applied for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Pompano Beach, Florida

78 months ago

How many jobs have you applied for in Haiti?

78 months ago

Mike in Pompano Beach, Florida said: How many jobs have you applied for in Haiti?

Haven't heard of anyone taking applications.

78 months ago

Haven't heard of anyone taking applications.

jimgiles1940

77 months ago

Hi,I sent out resumes to several companys but got no response from anyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

advanced.plumbing@*****.*** in Guelph, Ontario

77 months ago

mjimmie57 in Denham Springs, Louisiana said: i have been hearing about jobs starting up in Haiti. does anyone have any knowledge
of companys hiring for these jobs?

have you herd of any copanies hiring in hatia yet and if you could pass them along it would be great thanks dan.

advanced.plumbing@*****.*** in Guelph, Ontario

77 months ago

I have not herd of anyone finding a job yet thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

skidooguy in Herkimer, New York

77 months ago

mjimmie57 in Denham Springs, Louisiana said: i have been hearing about jobs starting up in Haiti. does anyone have any knowledge

wwhat are the company

skidooguy in Herkimer, New York

77 months ago

i am intrested i need a list of constrution company. that r going

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

76 months ago

I am a licensed general& electrical contractor looking for work in Haiti as a worker or a supervisor any help would be helpfull

Garth King in Miami, Florida

76 months ago

I live in florida and i am looking for a job in Haiti can someone point me in the right direction.

Jerry Wilson in Pinckney, Michigan

74 months ago

I would like to work in Haiti, i have been a license plumber for 23 years now and i want to help, does anyone know how to get a job there?

michael in Tel Aviv, Israel

74 months ago

my wife is haitian and we live in tel aviv israel. she asked me would i go see that her family was ok. on august 21 2010 i just came back from 2 weeks in haiti and i drove all of port au prince, the capital, all of the surrounding cities and all i saw was total devistation and people at the airport still starving to death. i send $100 a month to her mother for food for the family because they have children and have never seen any food or help from anyone. and during my visit i saw that all the us did was hand out a little food and fix a crack in the runway. there are warehouses piled high around the airport with tons of food only being given to government efficials while other people are hungry. there is no cleanup or construction going on anywhere. the entire airport is falling down. when i left i had to check into the airline in warehouse 2 miles away and be driven by the airline in a van to the airplane. this is 7 months after the us goverment lied and said they repaired the airport. my quistion is were is all the billions of dollars in aid? are they waiting for everybody to die?

gerald in New Orleans, Louisiana

73 months ago

hello, my name is gerald i'am looking for a jod in haiti, i'am haitian american i'am fluen in kreole french and english.i have a us passport and i'm willing to work in haiti if anyone have any infor. please let me know. or email me at geraldfontain@yahoo.com

gerald in Gretna, Louisiana

73 months ago

mjohnson63 in Middleburg, Florida said: does anybody know of any companies hiring to rebuild haiti? i live in florida 46 yr old male looking for constuction job. thnx

you live in florida you should know where those job at man.

egmilkb in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

skwantu in Sanford, Florida said: I received 4 emails from "Mike" for the latest news about three
companies that got huge contracts for Haiti. Unfortunately, these
companies are "MARITIME RELATED". In other words guys, if you have
no maritime (open waters) experience, your employment chances with them are slim. However, if you want the company names and phone
numbers, contact me at skwantu@yahoo.com

Spears

Hello.
I'm really want to with any company to work in Haiti or AFganistan, reason my family in Haiti as been hurted by th Q, From Jan 12th however I was there but God save my Life because he love me I have many family and friend was hurted and death. only the way for me to help and rebuilt our houses I praying have a company who will going there to work. I have 18 years in management with state and the Government I speak's french, creol english spanish. I also have bsick computer knowlege, software and hard ware, QAQC, inspector on food service passed the government test cetifying for 7 years,interpreting creol french, ect...if you know company who are looking for qualifying person to work is me send me email at egmilkb@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Michael in Freeport, New York

72 months ago

I am a highly skilled construction worker with numerous certifications and licenses. I also belong to a labor union. I am looking for a company who is hiring. Please if anyone knows of anything please let me know

Florida Contractor in Deerfield Beach, Florida

72 months ago

Looking for work as a PM or Super in Haiti. Please contact me @ soflacontractor@att.net

Wayne Riley in Abbeville, Alabama

72 months ago

35 yrs. exp. in all pharses consruction. need job in HAITI. Thanks for any news.- home_boy1@msn.com

Ann in Gretna, Louisiana

72 months ago

Looking for work in Haiti as a Master Plumber. Any info??

dkramer186 in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

72 months ago

Haven't heard if anyone getting a job on this website. Has anyone? Dk

Ann in Gretna, Louisiana

72 months ago

Not that I've read. I am hoping someone know of a company or a website; and will share it!

Mike in Hallandale, Florida

72 months ago

Mike in Hallandale, Florida

72 months ago

Dwight Kramer in Lake Havasu City, Arizona said: That is a good question. I haven't heard of anyone getting a job there. Could anyone enlighten us?

Right now there is a Cholera outbreak in the country starting in Port au Prince and spreading. It is doubtful U.S. citizens will be allowed into the country to work if not already there for several weeks until they get the Cholera under control. The conditions there are abhorrent and have not improved over the summer one bit. Only getting worse at this point. We continue to monitor the situation and update everyone at www.constructionjobsinhaiti.com

Mike

david pointdujour in Salisbury, Maryland

72 months ago

David
Phone:
Email: dpointdujour@comcast.net

OBJECTIVE: To obtain a full-time position within the plumbing industry

QUALIFICATIONS

I have more than ten years experience in the plumbing industry with commercial and residential.
Remarkable knowledge of plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair skills.
Excellent knowledge of geothermal, chiller, vav, core drilling, dual pipe systems water and sewer drain, natural gas distribution systems maintenance and repair.
Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to the trade.
Great ability to read, blue print, understands, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
Follow oral or written instructions. I’m also speak three different languages Creole French and English

EXPERIENCE

Performed custom and standard installation in areas of:
--Access panel, installation of faucets and other hardware fixtures.
--Toilet, sink, tub and shower body units involving cutting, threading, soldering and type fitting pipes and valves; caulking and waterproofing; installation of fresh air and ventilation systems, hot and cold water supply lines, waste and drainage systems.
Identified obstructions; planned plumbing design, layout and pipe fabrication and installation; hung steel supports from ceiling joists to secure pipes.
Assembled pipe systems; cut and bent lengths of pipe using saws, pipe cutters and pipe-bending machines.
Soldering, fittings and adhesives to secure cut lengths of copper and plastic piping.
Measured, marked, installed and connected fixtures and appliances to exterior water and sewer lines.
Ensured integrity of plumbing systems through application of pressure gauges.

EDUCATION

May 30, 2001 High School Diploma at James M. Bennett.
May 30, 2001 Plumbing Certificate at the Wicomico Career and Technology Education.
June 22, 2008 Certification approved by the Maryland State Board of Plumbing in

cutcrete in Lake Villa, Illinois

72 months ago

im a union #76 concrete worker in chicago for 18 years now. looking for any work in the trade industury willing to relocate if needed. anyone please reply.

Ann in Gretna, Louisiana

72 months ago

Thanks I'll check it out

mostapha litniti in Streamwood, Illinois

69 months ago

im loking for job constractin . i can do war aver im hart work in may expierinse for som mini job

Daniel in Quincy, Massachusetts

66 months ago

I was just in local 67 boston and thier is a sign up sheet for a trip to haiti no pay just flight and lodging....Dan m

Matt in Hayward, California

65 months ago

Ann in Gretna, Louisiana said: Looking for work in Haiti as a Master Plumber. Any info??

I need to talk to you abut job in Haiti.
Please contact me at:
service1970@gmail.com

Thank you,
Matt,

Matt in Hayward, California

65 months ago

joseph in Miami, Florida said: hi my name is joseph , iam an irrigation tech i would like to be part of rebuild haiti.

I need to talk to you abut jub in Haiti.
Please contact me at:
service1970@gmail.com

Thank you,
Matt,

madhav in Kathmandu, Nepal

65 months ago

I m unempolyed can i be a part of construction work in haiti
please contat me at:madhav58@yahoo.com

thank you,madhav

Nick Graham in Apopka, Florida

63 months ago

pgwoolley@yahoo.com in South Pasadena, California said: I am an Haitian- America ,Apprentice Pipefitter (2 yrs) ,I am fluent in Haitian Kreole, French and English.. I old an active US passport and am willing to work in Haiti. If anyone can direct me to companies going to Haiti I'd be willing to go Both as a worker and interpreter.

I worked in Labadee for RCCL for almost a year as a Project Manager of construction and am currently working with a couple of companies trying to help rebuild Port Au Prince. In the future I would be looking for someone with like you. Please contact me at nickgraham_07@hotmail.com

Nick Graham

Build Change in Littleton, Colorado

63 months ago

We have some construction and engineer jobs in Haiti with Build Change. Visit our website at buildchange.org/jobs.html for more information!

63 months ago

Dwight Kramer in Lake Havasu City, Arizona said: That is a good question. I haven't heard of anyone getting a job there. Could anyone enlighten us?

We have some construction and engineer jobs in Haiti with Build Change. Visit our website at buildchange.org/jobs.html for more information!

63 months ago

advanced.plumbing@live.com in Guelph, Ontario said: have you herd of any copanies hiring in hatia yet and if you could pass them along it would be great thanks dan.

63 months ago

Paul in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: I am a licensed general& electrical contractor looking for work in Haiti as a worker or a supervisor any help would be helpfull

63 months ago

gerald in New Orleans, Louisiana said: hello, my name is gerald i'am looking for a jod in haiti, i'am haitian american i'am fluen in kreole french and english.i have a us passport and i'm willing to work in haiti if anyone have any infor. please let me know. or email me at geraldfontain@yahoo.com

Jeffrey Jerome Pitts in Kuwait, Kuwait

58 months ago

Construction crew and equipment ready for Haiti rebuilding project
Email :jeffreypitts70@yahoo.com

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.