Seeking Employment as a Chief Financial Officer or Controller

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

arerlandson in Keller, Texas

56 months ago

I feel that I have exhausted all legitimate avenues of securing employment in my specific areas of concentration. Are there any suggestions or approaches that I should further examine?

I am an accounting and financial strategist with a solid track record in growing profitability of companies through business and financial planning. I have progressive experience as a Controller, CFO and COO in manufacturing environments (aerospace, high technology electronics, plastic injection molding, commercial and residential construction). My background is extensive in refinancing, financial management, forensic accounting, cost accounting, finance and administration. I am proficient in the implementation of upgrading productivity, efficiency and utilization in all work related disciplines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ellman in Charlotte, New York

56 months ago

Sounds like you have a great background. I have 3 suggestions:
1. Make sure your resume is an attention getter.
2. Join Linkedin.com.
3. Be open to relocating, even if only in Texas. Dallas, Houston and San Antonio would be worth looking in.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

arerlandson in Keller, Texas

56 months ago

Ellman in Charlotte, New York said: Sounds like you have a great background. I have 3 suggestions:
1. Make sure your resume is an attention getter.
2. Join Linkedin.com.
3. Be open to relocating, even if only in Texas. Dallas, Houston and San Antonio would be worth looking in.

Good luck!

Thank you for your reply and suggestions. I appreciate your valuable input.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.