blacklisted

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

b man in Duluth, Georgia

58 months ago

Early in my career I would go thru three cook jobs a year maybe less. From GU to sous chef . Jumped around alot got fired twice. But my passion still remains, recently because of the economy I want to find more work. There are no good cook jobs. Why? Because of my past?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

renee' ely in Everett, Washington

58 months ago

there are no good cooks jobs. The owners read CHEF ENTErPerre: while are home in bed bringing ridiculous ideas, They feel highering a state worker who is mentally retarded and can't stay after 3PM. Is helping WHO?
They expect the opening kitchen manager to sweep &mop the floors and bathrooms after working all day with a guy who tells you he;ll be and extra half hour at his lunch becaseu some person wanted to get a little of his black self on his lunch, when he hasn't even prepared the Tuna salad for the lunch rush . They hire a guy who wants your job so doesn't do a damn thing on his shift while fighting to JUST STAY On Eggs.
So i open, do lunch specials, run the lunch rush bake biscuits, homemade soups, gravies, train, clean, help, scrub, stock, and have to sweep and mop the floors and bathrooms. That does not make sense. and in a big hotel maybe you could have fun because they might have enough employees to do each job instead of one doing it all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.