Baltimore City correction why they take so long

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Msdaytoday in Baltimore, Maryland

26 months ago

I have completed everything as far as my correctional process goes. I was wondering why they take so long. Everything went well with my process and the psychology examiner said that I would hear from them but he couldn't give me a definite date because he stated the process is long. I am just hoping for the best :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MSUDiva in Newark, New Jersey

25 months ago

Msdaytoday in Baltimore, Maryland said: I have completed everything as far as my correctional process goes. I was wondering why they take so long. Everything went well with my process and the psychology examiner said that I would hear from them but he couldn't give me a definite date because he stated the process is long. I am just hoping for the best :)

How long did you wait to get a meet with the psychological examiner? I am currently going through the investigation process and i am waiting for a letter back from them now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

msdaytoday in Baltimore, Maryland

25 months ago

I did my investigation interview in Nov,2011 and did my sike in early may they take sooooooooooooo long you will get a letter telling to do psychological ,physical. if you have tattos it may slow down your process they will ask to take pic of that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.