NYC department of corrections

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Probe7899 in West Islip, New York

53 months ago

I am aware that there is a forum mainly focused on New York state so I figured this could be where questions mainly with NYC doc can be asked and answered.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

probe7899 in West Islip, New York

53 months ago

Anybody hear anything about upcoming classes?

Probe7899 in Malverne, New York

53 months ago

Mine is 6024 I was suppose to be in the nov 18th class but that was cancelled. Have you about any upcoming classes? Did go through the agility already?

Peter Da GR8T in Brooklyn, New York

53 months ago

You might want to sign up on Officer. com.
It's free and there a some ppl on there who are being called right now. I haven't been called at all yet but keep in mind, I just took my test on 4 /3 /2010 so I don't think they have called anyone from my exam #yet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

karenjrs@aol.com in Huntington Station, New York

52 months ago

Does anyone know how many hours the Candidate seminar 1 for correction officer takes?

nyccobi in Bronx, New York

48 months ago

I have been trying to contact someone from AIU for the longest. Nobody returns calls and nobody answers the phone. I'm from exam 8001 with a pretty low list #. Took the written psychological and did orientation over 4 months ago and have not even been assigned an investigator. Is it just me?

tinnee83 in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

Peter Da GR8T in Brooklyn, New York said: Hello Probe7899 I keep hearing different things from different ppl. Some say that they have been contacted by investigators and others say the freeze is still on.
I think our exam #'s has a lot to do with it.
Mines is exam #0111 List # x3x. What was yours?

My list number is #301 on test number #0111 I've heard no response. Everything is still up in the air but I have a friend who got a call back from a test she took Jan 09

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.