NYS DOC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Ace in Sabael, New York

50 months ago

still interested, and I sent that back in saying yes. Then I received my packet to fill out to bring with me for my agility test, physical and interview. Then a week later I received another letter (same as the first) asking me if I was still interested.

First question: What should I do about that 2nd letter, ignore it since I already sent the same one in, send it in, or call in and ask about it

2nd: What should I bring on the day of my physical, agility, and interview. I know about the gym clothes for the agility and physical, but then I go to an interview in Albany, should I bring dress up clothes for that? They say in the letter not to stop for anything once your agility and physical are done in Cohoes and to go straight to the interview in albany.

last: Theres a $75 fee for fingerprints, can I get out of that fee as i've been already fingerprinted many times ( for nothing bad, and not for corrections, but for other jobs and something i couldn't remember). Also, the 35 dollar fee, which i dont have a problem with, the big question is about the fingerprinting fee. Thank you all! and any other advice would be awesome

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ace in Sabael, New York

50 months ago

Hey everyone, just a few questions that I would appreciate the help on. First, I received my letter asking if i was

oops... that was suppose to be the beginning

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.