PFT CDCR

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Sierra in Fontana, California

11 months ago

ANY ADVICE? I TAKE MINES MONDAY IN ONTARIO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Arod75 in Fontana, California

6 months ago

How did your pft?... Can u break it down?...

Was there a push-up/sit-up test or just the 500yd obstacle?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Yess1976 in Long Beach, California

6 months ago

Arod75 in Fontana, California said: How did your pft?... Can u break it down?...

Was there a push-up/sit-up test or just the 500yd obstacle?

it's going to be just like the video in the website. I actually measured and got the weights and practiced for it before I did mine and I passed...anyone intersted I can help if needed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

March 03 Applicant in Sacramento, California

6 months ago

yes, watch the video. No pushups or situps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

socalsunshine in Colton, California

23 days ago

Yess1976 in Long Beach, California said: it's going to be just like the video in the website. I actually measured and got the weights and practiced for it before I did mine and I passed...anyone intersted I can help if needed.

I am taking my test April 9th...I only have 2 weeks to practice. Any suggestions? ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Yess1976 in Long Beach, California

23 days ago

socalsunshine in Colton, California said: I am taking my test April 9th...I only have 2 weeks to practice. Any suggestions? ;)

Yeah make sure you practice with the weights....the run is short and now that they increased 30 seconds to it you should have no problem passing it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

socalsunshine in Colton, California

23 days ago

Thank you so much. Is it 5 minutes 35 seconds now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Yess1976 in Long Beach, California

23 days ago

socalsunshine in Colton, California said: Thank you so much. Is it 5 minutes 35 seconds now?

yup thats right. I had the whole course set just like the one in the video and the weights and the distances too.....when I practiced I would always make it right at 5:05 or a few seconds less but when I actually took the test I passed it at 4:39!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.