What is the easiest Law Enforcement job to get?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Young E in Oakland, California

32 months ago

I know police agencies are harder to get into, but I heard becoming a corrections officer or probation officer is a lot easier. All I want to know is which law enforcement department/branch are the easiest to get into and why? Either Police, Corrections, Sheriff, or Probation and where and why?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

J-W- in DC, District of Columbia

25 months ago

That depends. It could depend on what agency you apply with, when you apply, what skills and abilities you have, and what you consider to be easy. Getting correctional officer jobs is sometimes less competitive than getting police officer jobs. Probation officer jobs are usually not easy to get. Applicants are often require to have a 4 year degree to become probation officers. Different agencies can have different requirements. Getting law enforcement officer jobs is becoming more and more competitive.

Source(s):
www.peaceofficerjobs.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

J-W- in DC, District of Columbia

25 months ago

That depends. It could depend on what agency you apply with, when you apply, what skills and abilities you have, and what you consider to be easy. Getting correctional officer jobs is sometimes less competitive than getting police officer jobs. Probation officer jobs are usually not easy to get. Applicants are often require to have a 4 year degree to become probation officers. Different agencies can have different requirements. Getting law enforcement officer jobs is becoming more and more competitive.

Source(s):
www.peaceofficerjobs.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.