mdcc

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

manny in Miami, Florida

24 months ago

I applied about 3 weeks ago to Miami Dade corrections did my orientation,past my fbat, took my pat test past that. Getting ready to turn all paper work in. Whats to be expected?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Marquita in Homestead, Florida

23 months ago

i didnt know you have to take a PAT test for corrections. please advised me what it's like? is there a time frame you must complete all the requirements in?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Eddie2526 in Miami, Florida

23 months ago

manny in Miami, Florida said: I applied about 3 weeks ago to Miami Dade corrections did my orientation,past my fbat, took my pat test past that. Getting ready to turn all paper work in. Whats to be expected?

Pat Test is a piece of cake easiest step in the process...I took the polygraph and just waiting on that. What step are you on now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rayray in Miami Beach, Florida

22 months ago

Eddie2526 in Miami, Florida said: Pat Test is a piece of cake easiest step in the process...I took the polygraph and just waiting on that. What step are you on now?

I believe they arent hiring anyone until october, thats what i was told. I took part one of psyc and passed backgrounds. Was told i probably wont hear anything for a few months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

eddie2526 in Miami, Florida

22 months ago

The next academy is in september by what they said in the orientation. So i guess they will wait to hire the month before, to hire the most qualified candidates..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John in Windsor Locks, Connecticut

22 months ago

I Was training for my PAT test and I strained my hamstring a week ago ... I took a cortisone shot from Dr. Yesterday hopefully I will be all set for test next week.

I'm resting it... Do u guys think I will be ready?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

manny in Miami, Florida

22 months ago

Rayray in Miami Beach, Florida said: I believe they arent hiring anyone until october, thats what i was told. I took part one of psyc and passed backgrounds. Was told i probably wont hear anything for a few months.

How was the psycological? How many questions? What kind of questions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.