Private Practice or Community Agency??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

confused in Bloomington, Indiana

60 months ago

Is it better for a license-eligible person with a Master's in counseling to work in a group private practice, seeing only Medicaid and certain types of insurance... or to work at a community agency, possibly doing home-based therapy?

What would be better in the long run for my career?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.