counselling forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

counselling forum in United Kingdom

73 months ago

Come visit the counselling forum all welcome Trainees and qualified place for discussion and debate. Anyone can visit you dont need to be in the profession a place to share and explore in a safe and confidential arena.

We look forward to your visit Dibs,Changes,Cec,Rusty

www.counsellingforumup.org

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary Nelson in Manchester, United Kingdom

72 months ago

I am looking for other counsellors in my area to discuss counselling with

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

M-J in Manchester, United Kingdom

72 months ago

I would like to hear from people who have been qualified for a number of years and what they think about the route which counselling is going.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DrSnipes in Alachua, Florida

67 months ago

As a clinician and consultant, I have found that it is becoming increasingly important to be licensed or certified. Since many people do not want to go back and get a master's degree for licensure, the most reasonable alternative is to get certified as an addictions counselor. Check with your state certification board or the NAADAC.org website for specific requirements in your region. If you are interested in finding training materials for becoming proficient in working with people with co-occurring disorders, you can find links to many selected best practices at allceus.com. Best practices are available for free/without having to join the site. You can also go to health.org to order the best practices for free from SAMHSA/NCADI.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.