What are typical Customer Service Advisor salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

corday2005@sbcglobal.net in Little Elm, Texas

41 months ago

Certain companies do pay more depending on the line of cars they carry i.e. Lexus, Mercedes, BMW. A top earner at a high end dealership can make 100k+ if they know how to sell and take care of there customers. Dealers want to know what you bring to the table thats different than what they already have or have already seen. What can you do to make there company more successful. Your proven prior sales experience and record of taking care of the customer needs will get you the better jobs and bigger pay. Happy hunting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Atlanta, Georgia

38 months ago

I work at a BMW dealership in Atlanta, GA and clear $100,000+ a year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

swampdog468@gmail.com in Marshfield, Massachusetts

31 months ago

i was doing great at a volvo dealership near marshfield ,till i was given the door and they hired somebody to take my place .found out they were makeing a lot less than myself .that was in june of 2011,still looking for a new job near marshfield mass.have over 20 years experience in the car business.well good luck with the job db

swampdog468@gmail.com in Marshfield, Massachusetts

31 months ago

Jeff in Atlanta, Georgia said: I work at a BMW dealership in Atlanta, GA and clear $100,000+ a year

jeff how many ro do you handle a day

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.