financial service C.S.R.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Doug Harse in Houston, Texas

83 months ago

I have many years of experience with personal insurance products, I.E. all types of life insurance, annuities, fixed, veriable & indexed. I have been licensed Group 1, series 6 & 63. I would be interestd in a C.S.R. position with a financial services Co. Any comments on how to apply my knowledge & experience ??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

mgrespan in Toronto, Ontario

44 months ago

Doug Harse in Houston, Texas said: I have many years of experience with personal insurance products, I.E. all types of life insurance, annuities, fixed, veriable & indexed. I have been licensed Group 1, series 6 & 63. I would be interestd in a C.S.R. position with a financial services Co. Any comments on how to apply my knowledge & experience ??

Remember me? Michèle in Toronto. I have been wondering if you are still in Texas. I found this site with your comment. Please get in touch (only if you want to) Best, M

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mgrespan in Toronto, Ontario

44 months ago

Doug Harse in Houston, Texas said: I have many years of experience with personal insurance products, I.E. all types of life insurance, annuities, fixed, veriable & indexed. I have been licensed Group 1, series 6 & 63. I would be interestd in a C.S.R. position with a financial services Co. Any comments on how to apply my knowledge & experience ??

Remember me? Michèle in Toronto. I have been wondering if you are still in Texas. I found this site with your comment. Please get in touch (only if you want to) Best, M

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Ft Worth, tx in Haltom City, Texas

43 months ago

Douglas !! Please contact me !! I've been concerned !! I've looked for you for a long time ! We've been friends for a long time ! Pat

Doug in Santa Fe, Texas

41 months ago

mgrespan in Toronto, Ontario said: Remember me? Michèle in Toronto. I have been wondering if you are still in Texas. I found this site with your comment. Please get in touch (only if you want to) Best, M

Sure do remember. A buddy saw this posting & told me about it.....This has got to be pretty old..If you see thisI,m at doug.harse@yahoo.com ..D

Michèle Grespan in Toronto, Ontario

36 months ago

Doug in Santa Fe, Texas said: Sure do remember. A buddy saw this posting & told me about it.....This has got to be pretty old..If you see thisI,m at doug.harse@yahoo.com ..D

So happy to have found you! I am emailing you at the yahoo address

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.