What do you enjoy most about your customer service manager career?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being a customer service manager? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

dyamond64 in Atlanta, Georgia

61 months ago

Host said: What do you enjoy most about being a customer service manager? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

I enjoy developing people to provide exceptional customer service. I am an old school Customer Service Professional, who really enjoys the old principals of customer service like standing behind your product, feeling good about the company you work for, value your customers and build repeat customer relationships. There customer service values seem to have gone away like the typewriter. I entered the field of customer service 20 years ago right after college and I have been here every since even though many companies do their customers a dis-service by having off shore call centers. It may cut their bottom line initially but once customers here in the U.S . get fed up with multiple calls to a contact center where people can't understand you and you can't understand them gets old after a whille.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.