I need a job...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Latasha Robinson in Saint Joseph, Michigan

18 months ago

I did so many job application, and not one person so far call me back for a interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Latasha Robinson in Saint Joseph, Michigan

18 months ago

I will....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

towmahs in Salt Lake City, Utah

7 months ago

Latasha Robinson in Saint Joseph, Michigan said: I did so many job application, and not one person so far call me back for a interview.

You need to be more pro-active! Don't just sit there and wait--call the company; get in their face! It shows you really want the job, and it shows the hiring manager you have some initiative. I know; I have been a hiring manager myself, and trust me, when you have dozens of applicants for one opening, the ones that get noticed are those who are NOT passively waiting.
It also helps if you speak or write in correct English. It shows that you care about details. Your initial comment should have looked like this: "I have done so many job applications, and not one person so far has called me back for an interview." Just so you know, I threw away applications from people who did not care enough to correct their spelling or grammar. Harsh, but true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

I143Rick in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

5 months ago

Latasha Robinson in Saint Joseph, Michigan said: I did so many job application, and not one person so far call me back for a interview.

I am having the same thing. Applied I can t tell you how many times I ve been rejected from jobs. I am so depressed. Who does not need someone to do either data entry or inbound/outbound calls ( call center representative)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.